Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 165votes)

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane

Alt Names: alt 魔女とほうきと黒縁メガネalt Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Meganealt The Witch, the Broom, and the Black-Rimmed Glasses.
Author: Hebe
Artist: Hebe
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of two girls. Rhianna and Noriko. One day Rhianna moves in next door to Noriko and they soon become friends. Rhianna comes from a family with a magical background, yet she struggles to do even the most basic spells. This leads Noriko to assume she’s just cosplaying as a witch. She also lacks everyday common sense and knowledge. Noriko on the other hand is pretty level headed, but likes… really likes cute things.
Go to Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

244 Comments

O_o yo what

Spoiler

well it's the last volume xD

O_o yo what

Spoiler

The END is near... I think... and LOL at yandere Mahiru...

O_o yo what

Spoiler

And the plot thickens.

Du dum

Oh, so they were actually magic the whole time.

S-s-smell it too maybe?

Believe in the magic.

BELIEVE.

Spoiler

Don't worry Mikan-chan, it's a phase! :3

Yeah, it's just a phase! I'm sure eventually you'll grow out of thinking Sheska's not a masochist!

chapter 41 had some really messed up themes

You have read the other 40, right?

Don't worry Mikan-chan, it's a phase! :3

Well, cat's outta the bag LOL.

Wrappin' it up...

nooo that face of Mikan at the end... daaamn

chapter 41 had some really messed up themes

IT'S HAPPENING

Did I miss something? When did they become so overt in their relationship? Which chapter... for reference.

around here
http://vatoto.com/read/_/256187/majo-to-houki-to-kurobuchi-megane_v2_ch31_by_doki-fansubs/12

The Yuri is getting intense by each chapter.

I like it.

Ugh...Mikan reminding me that this ends after 3 volumes. 

TASTE THE MAGIC

S-s-smell it too maybe?

Unless Rhianna have growth-stopping magic or something to that effect, I'm not sure these two will last

Spoiler

FEEL THE MAGIC

TASTE THE MAGIC

CAN YOU NOT SEE THE MAGIC ON EVERY PAGE??????

FEEL THE MAGIC

Did I miss something? When did they become so overt in their relationship? Which chapter... for reference.

This chapter reminded me of this.

6fd3b781-s.jpg

Seeing this manga's status going from "complete" to "ongoing" is enough to keep me happy, though.

While I doubt the capability of anime to deliver 4-koma jokes (except KyoAni), this series might last longer than 46 chapters if it was animated. What a pity.

Mahiru and her fortune made me laugh so much IRL haha.

I can't decide if my face while reading this or reading Sotomura have the derpier smile...

easy,

take a mirror... and place it next to the monitor screen and take a quick peek at it while you read.

I can't decide if my face while reading this or reading Sotomura have the derpier smile...

A new chapter is finally posted

Spoiler

This chapter reminded me of this.

6fd3b781-s.jpg

Seeing this manga's status going from "complete" to "ongoing" is enough to keep me happy, though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics