Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 165votes)

Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane

Alt Names: alt 魔女とほうきと黒縁メガネalt Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Meganealt The Witch, the Broom, and the Black-Rimmed Glasses.
Author: Hebe
Artist: Hebe
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is the story of two girls. Rhianna and Noriko. One day Rhianna moves in next door to Noriko and they soon become friends. Rhianna comes from a family with a magical background, yet she struggles to do even the most basic spells. This leads Noriko to assume she’s just cosplaying as a witch. She also lacks everyday common sense and knowledge. Noriko on the other hand is pretty level headed, but likes… really likes cute things.
Go to Majo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

244 Comments

Someone dun goofed! Oh well, 1001 looks nice too.

While yes that certainly looks nice.

But I'd prefers 1011 (l o l i)

dat loli smile
thanks for the meal!

Someone dun goofed! Oh well, 1001 looks nice too.

Now no one else follow this so it stays at 1000.

if I invite some user from tWGOK section, saying this manga art is kinda like TWGOK ...

I'm sure the count will rise ...

we did it

Now no one else follow this so it stays at 1000.

Haha! Oh man, always so cute and funny, thanks a lot Doki Fansubs!!

Riiiigt...

Spoiler

Just one more guys!

we did it

Riiiigt...

Spoiler

Just one more guys!

nyan nyan

Dammit, you beat me to it.

nyan nyan

Rhiana is a real witch ...

but she is suck in learning magic ...

(the weird thing is, when she learn a trick, she actually do real magic instead)

And when Noriko goes to 'meet the family', that'd be perfect chance for her to learn true magic.

Not to mention how Rhianna is, such curse is probably akin to giving her the ring...at least to her and from Noriko anyway...

And if you consider that Rhianna is undervaluing what she can do (partly because of how AMAZING her dad is) and being a naive ojou she doesn't know much about the outside world, you can see why she treats her own magic as trivials while the unknown 'spells' are fascinating to her.

the sugar and yuri levels on this chapter are:

61-502NY_Governors_Race.sff_.standalone.

lol, quite a bit reference in ch 20 ...

and "Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara" ...

thanks for Doki Fansubs release ... ^o^ ...

Even Adult Mikan is no exception.

I get a feeling that

Spoiler

Rhiana is a real witch ...

but she is suck in learning magic ...

(the weird thing is, when she learn a trick, she actually do real magic instead)

[shipping intensifies][in a good-canonical way]

Even Adult Mikan is no exception.

I get a feeling that

Spoiler

apparently the things i noticed but chalked up to it just being manga logic were in fact supposed to be noticed. gj manga you both impressed me And amused me.

just starting to read this manga ...

mass yuri, Sadist Pedo yuri, Maid Pedo yuri ...

Witch loli, M loli, Chuunibyou loli, clumsy loli, Legal loli ...

kinda surprised no one put this thing in comment section ... =3= ...

Spoiler

In case someone fails to get my point. Or tone. There is a nice drop from the roof if you go to your local Wal*Mart. About the only thing they are good for.

Wow, you know your sense of humor sucks and you are even passive-aggresively prepared for it.

My hat's off to you, sir.

[PLOT INTENSIFIES]

Thank you Doki Fansubs, you're da BEST.

Aaaaaand no joke about triple combos. I suppose during weekend people got tired

lols Mikan knows what will happen if they open that box XD

Something's wrong with me. I clearly hate any type of all girl mangas like k-on where cute girls with moe for brains do cute things in a cute way but there instead I actually root for such silly development and hope that none f..cking male shows up and ruin it. P.S. Noriko just can't function properly anymore without Sheska. Without stress management "aka Sheska rape time" she succumbs to her lolicon tendencies

Ch 18

I think my previous decision still stands

Spoiler

Yay. My loli witch has returned.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics