Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 131votes)

Soul Catcher(S)

Alt Names: alt -ソウルキャッチャーズ-
Author: Shinkai Hideo
Artist: Shinkai Hideo
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMusic MusicSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kamine Shouta is a boy who is able to "see" people's hearts, though the ability has caused him to distance himself from people. His meeting with saxophone player Tokisaka Hibiki changes both of them for the better, and Tokisaka convinces Kamine to join the school concert band. Now Kamine, who knows nothing about music, will have to use his ability to win over the band's section leaders in the hopes of leading the band to the national competition next year... as its conductor!
Go to Soul Catcher(S) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Current/New Chapter Discussion New Window Kiken_Tenshi
  • 1 Replies

170 Comments

Is there any scanlation groups working on this manga?

I don't think we have to worry about that quite yet. She's been the only definite love interest so far, and the rest of the band seems like they are fine with the idea.

I'm liking that she's a clarinet too. :D (That's the instrument I've played the longest)

im a trombone player, but i've always wished that i picked up clarinet instead

My inner musician is caught between cringing and rolling on the floor laughing, yet I keep reading... That says something about this manga.

Also, new chapters so quickly!

If you imagine them doing this stuff in real life, it suddenly becomes hilariously awkward.

This was a rather uncommon sight. Two youn'uns gesturing, wavin their hands in the air to confront each other.

Is it just me or would this make a really cool anime?

I just found this manga and it's amazingly good!

Love it~ It makes my day to read a good manga after a long day.

And finally! Flute came out! I was so looking forward to flute! (just 'cause I love playing flute myself :P)

New chapters make me so happy! I need to learn Japanese so I can find out what happens next...

Thank you iMangaScans! I enjoyed going through the raws, but it's even better in my native language. Keep up the great work!

Volume 4 cover:

978-4-08-880045-5.jpg

Man, read all the current raws and I am psyched! If there's anything I can do to help get this out faster I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Spoiler

Some epic faces there... xD.

Personally, I like how the tsundere who was complaining about precisely those faces earlier is participating as well.

this manga really interesting more than i thought ... i used to read only 1 chapter and stopped because i didn't really like the art, but now i don't regret following it ...

and, wow it's already chap 43 out there .. definitely need moar 

If you're interested in music mangas, try nodame cantabile.

I can't deal with those faces the rest of the band makes whenever they notice someone has a crush. I just can't, I think I bust my gut laughing too hard.

I hope Oura doesn't get pushed to the side or left behind.  Her type of character is interesting, especially as a love interest

I don't think we have to worry about that quite yet. She's been the only definite love interest so far, and the rest of the band seems like they are fine with the idea.

I'm liking that she's a clarinet too. :D (That's the instrument I've played the longest)

Oh man.  I just started reading this and almost killed myself by laughing till i chocked when i got to this page

http://vatoto.com/read/_/216229/soul-catchers_ch9_by_imangascans/8

that last panel........ xD

I hope Oura doesn't get pushed to the side or left behind.  Her type of character is interesting, especially as a love interest

Nice manga, the style kinda reminds me of Demon Detective Neuro!

Spoiler

Some epic faces there... xD.

Oh god, the way their faces are drawn when someone has a crush on another person make the whole chapter hahahaha

The way they are describing the music is making me hungry

Spoiler

The concept actually interesting and entertaining, its like TWGOK but with music. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics