Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.15 - 95votes)

Heroine Shikkaku

Alt Names: alt นางเอกตกกระป๋องalt ヒロイン失格alt Failure of a Heroinealt No Longer a Heroine
Author: Koda Momoko
Artist: Koda Momoko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This could be any girl. Imagine being a heroine of a love story. Hatori also believed that one day she would get married to her childhood friend, Rita. But that's not how the world works! This is a hilarious comedy that honestly paints a painful unrequited love story of this young girl!

Specials:

> Hirunaka Shikkaku
> Heroine no Ryuusei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hirunaka-shikkaku-r9404 )
Go to Heroine Shikkaku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Am I The Only One Who Hates Adachi? New Window Misa
  • 5 Replies
Topic About Hatori... New Window sharks
  • 4 Replies

217 Comments

Well...they certainly deserve each other.

Spoiler

Yes! I'm a hero too.

What a shitty ending, I hate shitty endings more than shitty stories. At least shitty stories are entertaining in their own way. Endings like this just piss me off and make me feel like I wasted my time.

Spoiler

:/

Oh well, at least it had some decent chapters. Thanks for all the translations.

Oh well, at least it's over.

Perhaps it really makes sense (kind of) that the two failures end up together.

Good, now I can hopefully start to forget this mess.

Not in the slightest. Your entire comment was nothing but virgin/whore bullshit that society is obsessed with. Women are either pure virgins, or whores to be treated like dirt. All your comments have done nothing but support that crap, so you can just you know, stop spreading BS misogyny already.

You're an idiot and your own statements prove as much. You can't back up your comment about Adachi since you know I am right, yet again. So you go on this rant about virgins, whores, and how we supposedly as a socitey treat them and other feminist jargon to hide that fact. Now kindly go get some therapy because you have issues. Thanks and have a nice day!

P.S. This manga isn't real you know that right? This story isn't about little Betty from down the block, right?

Personally, I like how it ended and who Hatori ended up with. It is a story about a failure of a heroine... Only makes sense that she ends up with the fail hero... 

To all those that wanted Rita to lose....

Spoiler

Where did I say virign at? I could give two bits about a virgin this or a virgin that. That's just you coming up with a piss poor attempt to counter what I said. How is that even relevant to being a whore? She slept around with a bunch of different guys. It doesn't matter if she was a virgin or not. Sugarcoat it and delude yourself all you want. That's called being a whore!

BTW, I see you completely left out the issue at hand. Which brought up your warped way of thinking with Adachi like I knew you would because you knew I was right.

Not in the slightest. Your entire comment was nothing but virgin/whore bullshit that society is obsessed with. Women are either pure virgins, or whores to be treated like dirt. All your comments have done nothing but support that crap, so you can just you know, stop spreading BS misogyny already.

decepcionante. just disappointing.

That ending.

Spoiler

That is all.

Hmm... meh.

I. HATE. THIS. ENDING.

Spoiler

To all those that wanted Rita to lose....

Spoiler

Ugh can you get over the virgin/whore dichotomy? It's bad enough they're touching on it in the manga, but we don't need that crap in the comments.

Where did I say virign at? I could give two bits about a virgin this or a virgin that. That's just you coming up with a piss poor attempt to counter what I said. How is that even relevant to being a whore? She slept around with a bunch of different guys. It doesn't matter if she was a virgin or not. Sugarcoat it and delude yourself all you want. That's called being a whore!

BTW, I see you completely left out the issue at hand. Which brought up your warped way of thinking with Adachi like I knew you would because you knew I was right.

1. Hatori: I don't hate you. Keep fighting the good fight.

2. Adachi: I've always hated you since the beginning. At least, you have a real problem now, and no more of that banal "i'm smart but i'm plain so i have low self-esteem" syndrome. (even though your current predicament is probably some perverse response to that syndrome...)

3. Rita: just leave and never come back. ever. You are an incurable disease.

4. Hiromitsu-kun: date me.

And here we go again, all back to position 45 please. *sigh*

Hatori the worst character? Really? Why because those dull-typical main girls from shoujo so interesting or good. They all the same, Hatori so different and real. She can be bitchy,stupid,jealous,she can care but she can also hurt people. She very complex character,it's very clear she torn inside because of this two guys and she loves them both. She not exactly good person or bad person- she is a person and she is good character, way better then this heroine you see all the time "I'm so good and nice" and that's it about them.

I think the perfect ending will be Hatori stay by herself and don't get any of the guys. I hope it will happen, it would be the best solution (but it's shoujo and it probably won't happen ._.).

That's called a whore imo. You like being a whore than more power to you, but I'll stick to my brainwashed monogamous beliefs. Enjoy whatever diseases you catch, too.

Besides you're way the hell of base with your own unbrainwashed issues, er ways. Read it again why she's really doing it and than try again. 24vl0uv.gif

Ugh can you get over the virgin/whore dichotomy? It's bad enough they're touching on it in the manga, but we don't need that crap in the comments.

The more I read this manga, the more pissed off I get over it. I'm going to rant for a bit...

1. Hatori is one of the worst main character ever and Rita is getting really annoying. I still don't get how Rita can dump a nice girl like Adachi (used to be anyway) and go after Hatori who already has a boyfriend at that time. Hatori and Rita are both really selfish characters in my opinion.

2. I still don't know how I feel about this change in Adachi. She used to be a really nice character and I liked her before but now.... sigh...

3. Hiromitsu is the only character I like in here and Hatori doesn't deserve him at all.

Okay, enough ranting. I'm really close to dropping this manga.

34 chapters in and I'm still waiting on that character growth but I might just drop it before that happens.

I also wonder from what Hatori's mother said on this chapter: 

Spoiler

Man, I didn't think I would write a comment this long xD

Spoiler

Let the feels continue.

Oh my,Hiromitsu-kun...thank you for being the only likable character left.
You're too good for Hatori.
And yet,you're the only one who could put up with her character I guess :D 

After kojima (seishun pop) now adachi why the nice/shy girl became a bitch like this ? Because she became a ennemy for the MC so let's destroy her ?

At least Kojima has a somewhat of an excuse (I see my dead daddy), but Adachi is acting like this just because she got dumped.

Oh-boy-here-we-go.jpg

Definitely, Hatori's the worst female-lead ever, and worse Adachi. I'm even thinking of dropping this manga. ;____; Hiromitsu is the only likeable character in this manga.

After kojima (seishun pop) now adachi why the nice/shy girl became a bitch like this ? Because she became a ennemy for the MC so let's destroy her ?

sigh, i can literally feel my blood pressure rise after each chapter... Welp, time to go read love so life again!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics