Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

It's not that you cannot have a good fighting scene in a gag manga, it's that you should not expect a good fighting scene in a gag manga

Spoiler

That one panel where Korosensei was staggering in his tracks...This won't end well.

• pen likes this

Can we get a composite image of every cover?

Well, there are so many ways to composite it.... Here are the first twelve covers side by side : 5's is white, and 8's is zoomed out, so it doesn't really make sense to do it. I mean, with 45% of blending modes, if I want to to get white in the end, 5 + anything would make it (and 45% other blending modes would just act like the white layer doesn't exist).

Damn we getting riled up over here.....

I'm not sure why people get very upset at someone's opinion about fight scenes in a manga.

What constitutes a "Gag" manga?  There are many comedy/funny mangas that have serious battles.  Your examples of Yu Yu Hakusho has many amazing fight scenes, and the "Dark Tournament" is regarded by many as one of the best tournaments in "Manga/Anime" history...

Another hilarious Anime/Manga which would probably fit the term "Gag Manga" better would be "Gintama."  It is regarded as the funniest manga/anime out there, which I agree with, but also has AMAZING fight scenes...

So I'm not sure why a comedy/gag-manga cannot have good fight scenes...?

It's not that you cannot have a good fighting scene in a gag manga, it's that you should not expect a good fighting scene in a gag manga

I wonder if I can finally see Asano Gakushuu freaks out after knowing what his father hide since this arc ends...

I'm cool with this deus ex machina revival. Yay Kayano!

That was a sad ending with #2 in the end

Spoiler

But..

Spoiler

I really hope the ending doesn't turn sad...  I hope that
Spoiler

Page 19

Some of those kids look like they're taking advantage of the situation to do something weird...

Especially that "bald" guy on the left with his drool..

You couldn't be any more obvious, could you, bruh? But I get it...because I'm also a guy.. *nods head in understanding*

He's the dude who

Spoiler

Page 19

Some of those kids look like they're taking advantage of the situation to do something weird...

Especially that "bald" guy on the left with his drool..

You couldn't be any more obvious, could you, bruh? But I get it...because I'm also a guy.. *nods head in understanding*

cute ending of chapter ♥

Damn we getting riled up over here.....

I'm not sure why people get very upset at someone's opinion about fight scenes in a manga.

I agree with your argument that one should not expect serious, drawn out battles at the climax of a gag/fighting manga.

It may be totally irrelevant to your point, but I think if a main character is at least funny, clever, confident, or resolute, the manga can remain amazing.  For example, Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho is hilarious, and had an unwavering will, but was always weaker than his enemies until luck and circumstance brought out his strength.

What constitutes a "Gag" manga?  There are many comedy/funny mangas that have serious battles.  Your examples of Yu Yu Hakusho has many amazing fight scenes, and the "Dark Tournament" is regarded by many as one of the best tournaments in "Manga/Anime" history...

Another hilarious Anime/Manga which would probably fit the term "Gag Manga" better would be "Gintama."  It is regarded as the funniest manga/anime out there, which I agree with, but also has AMAZING fight scenes...

So I'm not sure why a comedy/gag-manga cannot have good fight scenes...?

I'm not sure why people are so upset over someone wanting that LOL....

As for the "Climax" you would want something that fits a "climax" not something as "anti-climatic" a fight  as we were presented with....

The ending of mangas/anime should always have a badass fight/ending...  What;s the point if it ends fast and crappy????

I agree, but let's face it, nobody watched or read Yu Yu Hakusho for it's main character, not when we have two badass side characters who tied or were even superior to him

KUWABARA #1!

But seriously... I liked Yusuke a lot.  I enjoyed all 4 of them actually, they were all unique.  Hei wasn't super strong from the start, but gained power in crazy ways....  Kurama had a hidden self that was super strong, but never used it.

Guys!! AC final confirmed!!!I know that it's obvious but I just share the official news.

KarchAmadeo
Feb 14 2016 02:15 PM

Basically, all of Koro-sensei on the book covers are mixing together to form a pure white light.

Can we get a composite image of every cover?

Basically, all of Koro-sensei on the book covers are mixing together to form a pure white light.

I hope they implant Yanagisawa's remaining organs into Kayano to save her life. I want some Baron Harkonnen possession shit to go down.

I agree with your argument that one should not expect serious, drawn out battles at the climax of a gag/fighting manga.

It may be totally irrelevant to your point, but I think if a main character is at least funny, clever, confident, or resolute, the manga can remain amazing.  For example, Yusuke from Yu Yu Hakusho is hilarious, and had an unwavering will, but was always weaker than his enemies until luck and circumstance brought out his strength.

I agree, but let's face it, nobody watched or read Yu Yu Hakusho for it's main character, not when we have two badass side characters who tied or were even superior to him

Man i only have one thing to say, a fitting end for Yanagisawa. Couldn't ask for more.

x

#rekt

Spoiler

I'll never figure out why people want "realism" in a gag/fighting manga.  You want a fight which is inherently unrealistic, but then want it to be "realistic" in that older more experienced assassins lose to middle school kids.  Why do middle school kids have to lose when there's more of them, geniuses among them, and trained by THE God of Death with superhuman powers.

Did you cry whine and bitch about Saitama finishing every punch with one punch?

Seriously?  Go read Bleach or Naruto.  Plenty of chapters for those who want underpowered main characters who fight for 20 chapters/episodes only to lose at the end and get bailed out by... oh hey, some former enemy that they previously defeated but is now suddenly stronger than the main character (*cough* Ichigo *cough*).

I'm tired of shitty MC's that can't win, take forever to lose, aren't badasses, aren't overpowered, and aren't funny.  Judging from the popularity of One Punch Man, I'd say most people agree with me that ridiculously overpowered characters are awesome.

Spoiler

I'll never figure out why people want "realism" in a gag/fighting manga.  You want a fight which is inherently unrealistic, but then want it to be "realistic" in that older more experienced assassins lose to middle school kids.  Why do middle school kids have to lose when there's more of them, geniuses among them, and trained by THE God of Death with superhuman powers.

Did you cry whine and bitch about Saitama finishing every punch with one punch?

Seriously?  Go read Bleach or Naruto.  Plenty of chapters for those who want underpowered main characters who fight for 20 chapters/episodes only to lose at the end and get bailed out by... oh hey, some former enemy that they previously defeated but is now suddenly stronger than the main character (*cough* Ichigo *cough*).

I'm tired of shitty MC's that can't win, take forever to lose, aren't badasses, aren't overpowered, and aren't funny.  Judging from the popularity of One Punch Man, I'd say most people agree with me that ridiculously overpowered characters are awesome.

Lmao oh man....

Spoiler

May you graduate in peace => Best Line

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

May you graduate in peace => Best Line

So, from what I gather, your criticism is that this manga doesn't take twenty episodes per battle? Uh... to each his own, I guess...

No, my criticism is that a bunch of kids are able to take out high ranking assassins and hitmen, when they are middle school kids, who have been training for barely a year, while they have been chasing after something that they cannot even come close to killing, as if that means they are now super-assassins....

It's like I said before.  It's as if they are chasing after a train constantly.  Just because they chase after a train, instead of a car, doesn't mean they will become that much better than chasing the car. They need to be able to chase that car first, and then move up.  Granted someone is going to say "zomg realism in this manga@?!?!?!?!?"  Which isn't the point of my comment.

They basically are OP, and can take out any group of assassins, hitmen, mercenaries, etc, on the planet, without much trouble.

Spoiler

My issue is that there weren't many fights, and the fights that happened were very one sided in all aspects, including the current battle, which will definitely turn around into another one sided battle.

Would it have hurt to have had an actual good battle?  You mentioned a 20 episode battle, but you're just spouting off the other extreme...  I want something in the middle.

No one wants a Spirit Bomb Goku that takes 50 episodes to charge, and no one wants a battle that ended before I could blink.

There was a lot of comedy in chapters, and the story had some pleasantries, but the fight scenes were not one of them.   The fighting was very minor in this manga, as it never really happened.  In almost 200 chapters we barely had any "enemies."

I overall did like this manga though, It shows that having a great teacher is all the difference, even if it's a super-being that can destroy the world :P.

Koro-Sensei had an interesting development, and was overall an interesting character who went from heartless, to heart-filled, all due to love, which is something Koro-Sensei probably never had.  Someone who wasn't scared of him, afraid of him, and he dedicated his entire world to her wish, which was to teach her students and make them into great people.

Koro-Sensei definitely accomplished his goal, they all became great students who are smart and can be successful if given the right "love," and devotion.

Spoiler

The battle was awful, like every other battle in this manga, so I wasn't really expecting much.

So, from what I gather, your criticism is that this manga doesn't take twenty episodes per battle? Uh... to each his own, I guess...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics