Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 805votes)

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

Alt Names: alt 古見さんは、コミュ症でalt 코미 양은, 커뮤증이에요alt Komi-san can't communicatealt Komi-san no puede comunicarse
Author: Oda Tomohito
Artist: Oda Tomohito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A school rom-com about the most normal guy on the planet and the school's beauty who can't speak normally to people due to shyness.
Go to Komi-san wa Komyusho desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Komi-san wa Komyusho desu New Window Swifft
  • 14 Replies
Topic What studio of animation would be better to animate this? New Window OgataRizu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain "dad jokes" New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any manga that's similar to this? New Window Alkhazix
  • 5 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain the rules of these games? New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Field trip Meat dango. New Window taivan
  • 2 Replies

1843 Comments

Yes Finally!

Wellllll, it's a oneshot, and we have confirmation of that and all, but you know . . . I'm gonna hit follow just in case.

Success?!

Komi-san is the cutest.

I love her expressions and cheers to serialization. \o/

Oh ho, nice this got serialized, well it was a given since the one-shot was so nice, the setting is well used, can't wait to see how it goes, and i do hope it goes over 100 chapters. (Yeah i know it would be hard, but one can dream lol)

Spoiler

My heart

This is so romantic

Holy this is romantic as fuck.

Ohhh Finally serialized

Spoiler

I'm more curious about the other character though, especially Najimi and the two character at the background that have the same name as the MC (are they just a gender swap or siblings of the MC)

Maaaybe just maybe, it's them when they go outside together "to train" so as no one notices them (from their school)? I know it's a very long stretch, but I'll just put it there.

I'm more curious about the other character though, especially Najimi and the two character at the background that have the same name as the MC (are they just a gender swap or siblings of the MC)

Yes! they actually did. It serialized! Thanks

helicarrierit.gif?w=440

I like this, but one-shot is better than chapter 1, just my opinion. 

Im wondering about yandere part...

holy shit my heart

YEEEEEES!!!!!! IT GOT SERIALIZED!!!! :'D

And it's getting a serialization starting from #25 Issue of Shonen Sunday (18/05). So not even a month of waiting. 

This hits straight close at home.

bwahaha this reminds me so much of Handa-kun, 10/10 plz get this serialized 

Speaking of which... what happened to Handa-kun?

Also, why are they kicking that guy's ass in pg. 4?

I really hope this gets serialized

This is quite good in a lot of different levels.

bwahaha this reminds me so much of Handa-kun, 10/10 plz get this serialized 

AHH NOT ENOUGH

Haaah I loved how awkward she was. I hope it gets serialized.

reminds me of myself.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics