Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1090votes)

Dungeon Meshi

Alt Names: alt ダンジョン飯alt Delicious in Dungeon
Author: Kui Ryoko
Artist: Kui Ryoko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After getting his sister devoured by a dragon and losing all their supplies in a failed dungeon raid, Laius and his party are determined to save his sister before she gets digested. Completely broke and having to resort to eating monsters as food, they meet a dwarf who will introduce them to the world of dungeon meshi - Delicious cuisines made from ingredients such as the flesh of giant bats, walking mushroom, or even screaming mandrakes.

BEWARE!: This Manga could make you hungry.
Go to Dungeon Meshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where do you Draw the Line? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Dungeon Meshi New Window Swifft
  • 7 Replies
Topic quick question - where are these pages from New Window sappysnappy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Is the series ending soon? New Window lygarx
  • 22 Replies
Topic Suggestions for name translations New Window vedasisme
  • 4 Replies

2608 Comments

following in hope there are english translator working on this

Well I followed it, now to wait for the chapter(s)

Just got to read the first chapter in spanish, no doubt, this series is epic

I'm sorry, but the setup here sounds... not very well thought out. I have nothing against the concept of the "Dungeon Meal", but unless this is a one-shot, then while they are being introduced to this new world of cooking, Ratos' sister will have been long digested.

I expect the sister to be saved at best around chapter 4, which would be the end of the first volume.  After all, this is a story about cooking monsters, not about saving sisters. The whole sister setup is just an excuse for Raios not to go back and restock on food, but press on ahead thinking of foraging while in the dungeon.

Hope that someone will pick this up.

It's by the same person who did http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/ryuu-no-gakkou-wa-yama-no-ue-r11180 and some award-nominated work in a similar feel, so it seems to be familiar ground. I have hope!

I'm sorry, but the setup here sounds... not very well thought out. I have nothing against the concept of the "Dungeon Meal", but unless this is a one-shot, then while they are being introduced to this new world of cooking, Ratos' sister will have been long digested.

fantasy rpg + cooking

seriously?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics