Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 805votes)

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

Alt Names: alt 古見さんは、コミュ症でalt 코미 양은, 커뮤증이에요alt Komi-san can't communicatealt Komi-san no puede comunicarse
Author: Oda Tomohito
Artist: Oda Tomohito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A school rom-com about the most normal guy on the planet and the school's beauty who can't speak normally to people due to shyness.
Go to Komi-san wa Komyusho desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Komi-san wa Komyusho desu New Window Swifft
  • 14 Replies
Topic What studio of animation would be better to animate this? New Window OgataRizu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain "dad jokes" New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any manga that's similar to this? New Window Alkhazix
  • 5 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain the rules of these games? New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Field trip Meat dango. New Window taivan
  • 2 Replies

1843 Comments

I thought it was dead but it got a bunch of updates today.

The magazine compiled the chapters into one. When the tank came out, the chapters was separated so yeah…

The childhood friend is best girl(?)

I thought it was dead but it got a bunch of updates today.

I am so confused ... Has this series been dropped or is it stalled?

Well fuck, translations already dead?

What a promising nice manga, thanks Underdog Scans.

The serialized manga is amazing and the great efforts of the people from underdog just boost it :) Great job, guys! 

That whole communication apprehension thing was bugging me. It sounded weird.

Here's what Komi actually has. Or, if you want to fine tune it, you could say that she has this one.

the Alt Names

My prayers from a few pages back got answered! Good stuff.

Hoping great success for the author. Loved the 1shot, loving the small differences in this (semi?) serialized work.

Oneshot was better, though I get that author wanted to expand the concept for serialization. He could've done it better, it's a pretty standard romcom and I thought it was kinda rushed and forced mostly because of the text that tried to settle its concept. It would be better it he invested time in even more situational jokes that would give a better idea about Komi and school oddness instead of Tadano and narrator explaining it to readers. Still Komi is as cute as she was and it's still fun and really promising series with bigger and stranger cast.

Simply, it needs less Tadano speech and more Komi action.

The one-shot was indeed better. However, chapter 1 really picked up around the time the class was at gym. If the rest of the serialization is more like that and less about people having death wishes for "just some guy", then I think it will be enjoyable.

Oneshot was better, though I get that author wanted to expand the concept for serialization. He could've done it better, it's a pretty standard romcom and I thought it was kinda rushed and forced mostly because of the text that tried to settle its concept. It would be better it he invested time in even more situational jokes that would give a better idea about Komi and school oddness instead of Tadano and narrator explaining it to readers. Still Komi is as cute as she was and it's still fun and really promising series with bigger and stranger cast.

Simply, it needs less Tadano speech and more Komi action. 

Here's hoping this Oneshot-Turned-Series doesn't go down the Harem Trash route that Certain other Series have and remembers that Komi is the Main Character alongside Dude McGeneric.

If the MC was perfect like the one from the one-shot there wouldn't be very many chapters.

I like this, but one-shot is better than chapter 1, just my opinion. 

Im wondering about yandere part...

I liked the MC more in the one-shot, he was more level headed

I'm excited for this!  I hope they don't go too over the top with the different class personalities, for fear of losing the real-world impact of communication disorders. Komi-san's plight is that she can't even have a conversation with ordinary people.  That's not to say anything about narcissists, delinquents, ninja, yanderes, and someone who's "not just a girl."

Wild speculation inbound

Spoiler

Then again, maybe it's just the first chapter and the mangaka will take the series in a totally different direction than I or anyone else here could predict.  Who knows?

How can you make first chapter so fucking bad after the one-shot?

Literally all you have to do is copy and paste

Give him time to at least develop the plot a bit. It's literally the first chapter man >->

I'd forgotten about this manga. Glad to see this one-shot got serialized.

First chapter did a good job balancing humor with the drama of Komi-san's situation. I wonder if the other characters will get the same comedy/drama treatment?

How can you make first chapter so fucking bad after the one-shot?

Literally all you have to do is copy and paste

I've Never seen something so cute (her face with round eyes and the tremor are "awww" ^w^ ) in literally years. Melting.

This is exactly why I follow one-shots that seem very promising.

It would've been a tragedy for this NOT to get serialized

OH SHIT!
Whoever sold their souls for this to be serialized will find solace that their eternity in hell was for a good cause.

ikr, I gave the, a good deal too, even the devil wanted this one serialized!

I'm hooked.

OH SHIT!
Whoever sold their souls for this to be serialized will find solace that their eternity in hell was for a good cause.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics