Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 805votes)

Komi-san wa Komyusho desu

Alt Names: alt 古見さんは、コミュ症でalt 코미 양은, 커뮤증이에요alt Komi-san can't communicatealt Komi-san no puede comunicarse
Author: Oda Tomohito
Artist: Oda Tomohito
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A school rom-com about the most normal guy on the planet and the school's beauty who can't speak normally to people due to shyness.
Go to Komi-san wa Komyusho desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Komi-san wa Komyusho desu New Window Swifft
  • 14 Replies
Topic What studio of animation would be better to animate this? New Window OgataRizu
  • 3 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain "dad jokes" New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any manga that's similar to this? New Window Alkhazix
  • 5 Replies
Topic Would someone please explain the rules of these games? New Window truepurple
  • 4 Replies
Topic The Field trip Meat dango. New Window taivan
  • 2 Replies

1843 Comments

I about had a seizure when I saw Komi's leap. It was adorable.

Chapter 6 page 7 was wonderful

It's called Shonen Sunday. Comes out on Wednesday. What the heck?

They don't distribute manga or manga magazines on Sunday in Japan from what I know, it would be unprofitable because some bookstores or other things are closed. Name stands for a motto which is something like "Get a sunday-like-relax while reading our manga" or something along these lines, so more of the Shonen Sunday line up is more relaxing reads - Gin no Saji, Rinne, Dagashi, Maou-jou, Amano Megumi, Hatsukoi Zombie, Komi-san suits this too and ofc there are exceptions. They use foreign word for it to not take it "seriously", though from what I see most of manga magazines use English words.

It comes out in Shuukan Shonen Sunday every Wednesday...

It's called Shonen Sunday. Comes out on Wednesday. What the heck?

Someone remember hadi Girl?

That moment when you're so cute that even your fingers blush. Komi-san knows what that is.

5ab13037ee.png

komi-san has nice legs

I dunno but, the MC somehow looks and feels less cool than I expected from the cover...

Now Komi-san though... :)

Why do I feel like the One Shot's Boy meets Girl was better? Also the MC wasn't that.... Common? LOL Well, serialization said it all :/

yay, love it!

Komi-san is cute af.

This turned out much differently than the oneshot. The serialization gives off a more comedy like feeling instead of the cute romance thing they had going on in the oneshot which kinda sucks.

MC isn't bad but they are concentrating on his reactions a bit too much and Komi's charm isn't being showcased well enough. Osana is a fun looking character though so lets hope he or she is shown off more.

I forgot this was even a thing.

It comes out in Shuukan Shonen Sunday every Wednesday...

The great mystery of the Osana Najimi.

I was just thinking about this manga the other day and some good soul resurrected it.  Maybe hoping for things to happen IRL works as well?

Scum..

I thought it was dead but it got a bunch of updates today.

why does this series remind me so much of kyou no yuiko-san

Female leads with long, dark hair and unapproachable appearance, sorta?

Best advice for her friends goal:

ImeGYZF.png?1

Wake up each morning and praise Based Bocchi and ye shall be stronk beyond stronk.

This new girl is way entertaining. Give her/him a spin off!

Updates, yay~

Oh its updated. Nice.

why does this series remind me so much of kyou no yuiko-san

The childhood friend is best girl(?)

I bet it is a girl but the she used to be a tomboy and the author is gonna play it off as a joke.

yes! finally! there more chapter of the manga! ty!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics