Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 45votes)

The Mythical Realm

Alt Names: alt 仙侠世界alt Xian Xia Shi Jiealt Xianxia Shijie
Author: Wu Zui
Artist: Liao Jia Le
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A world of blood, a world where the strong triumph over the weak, Ye Yun descended to hell to slay hordes of Demons and ascend to Heaven to slay the Gods just to prove of his existence as the strongest, a world where a single being can rule over Heavens and Earth.
Go to The Mythical Realm Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window holany
  • 1 Replies

33 Comments

Thanks looks GOOD!!

I faced stronger seniors and beat them but I stand below my brother who went into hell to destroy demons and kicked down heavens door to decimate gods.

Spoiler

Aha, thank you!

No problem, my friend.  I am an incurable Grammar Nazi who enjoys proofreading.

A small proofing note:  In the summary above, the word "slain" should be changed to "slay", since in both instances of its use, it should be the present tense when combined with "to" for the infinitive form used in that sentence.

Aha, thank you!

A small proofing note:  In the summary above, the word "slain" should be changed to "slay", since in both instances of its use, it should be the present tense when combined with "to" for the infinitive form used in that sentence.

Yeeyy we saw what he was like at 16 years old !!! Now we can read 250 chapters of him being a little weak child trying to be strong ...

Guessing the translation is exact or something? Sounds really wierd, especially compared to your other works

Which part? And my English is not that top notch either so XD

Guessing the translation is exact or something? Sounds really wierd, especially compared to your other works

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics