Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.9 - 230votes)

Star Martial God Technique

Alt Names: alt Xing Wu Shen Juealt 星武神诀
Author: Mad Snail
Artist: Lin Xia Pei
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: In the whole world there lay twelve paths to climb the Tower of God, and in legends these twelve pathways lead towards the legendary road of immortality. However the paths in the Tower of God, are far too long, without end.

In ancient times there once were many types of martial arts, sadly the world underwent terrible changes, and only three were left: Flame, Dragon and Star Martial Arts. Generations of experts of those three martial arts search for road of immortality.

Accompany a Star Martial Arts practitioner on his lifetime journey, with young beauties at his side, and plans to become the Highest God.

Original Webcomic
https://manhua.163.com/source/4650085198900117356
Go to Star Martial God Technique Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic wth is this CDN NYC thing? New Window Alejillo
  • 5 Replies

610 Comments

Why does that teacher remind me of that cat guy from bleach?

Because he looks like him?

Dragon Arts is strong, Flame Arts controls flame, Star Arts can do anything... Wut? This is just not fair lol~

To be fair, Star Arts are really rare, and Star Martial Artists lost many techniques due to it being so rare and it's grand masters dying out.

Why does that teacher remind me of that cat guy from bleach?
Are you going to translate something else when you soon catch up to the main source or are you going to just wait for the slow release of this series?

thank you casval-scans for these 2 chapters (you translated them fast ^.^) !! keep up the good job and thank you again ^_^ ! have a nice day!

Uh... You may want to reread what you wrote.

You either intended to bash something, or your own translation of your thoughts was done poorly. Either way, take the loss and learn to be more tactful with your words next time.

ah i see the ambiguity now. poor choice of words on my part, sorry.

the "or anything" wasnt meant as an alternative. it was meant as in the famous tsundere quote "its not like i like you or anything".

yes i was bashing the story, not the people responsible for writing/translating it. in the same way, you can say "this icecream is bad" and its not like you're trying to bash whoever made or sold it.

anyway, i thought i could let this die as i imagined the people who read comments here can actually put their rationality before their biases, but clearly i was too naive.

Kanaeda84:

Spoiler

blonk:

Spoiler

if someone has something to add then you're more than welcome, but unless it's actually founded on reason then please don't bother.

Really digging this series. Screw the little weird boy haters talking shit. Thanks Casval-subs for bringing this story!

i didnt intend to bash anyone or anything.

Uh... You may want to reread what you wrote.

anyway, what i was trying to say is that the story flow is horrible. dialogues always feel like they're missing a page between them (especially in the most recent chapters) and the only conclusion is that either the translation was done poorly or the author has no idea how to properly write a story.

You either intended to bash something, or your own translation of your thoughts was done poorly. Either way, take the loss and learn to be more tactful with your words next time.

did you wake up on the wrong foot or something?

let me just tell you that whatever you think was implied in any of my statements is not what i actually said. i didnt intend to bash anyone or anything. i say this because in both your replies so far you've successfully shown that you only read what you wanted to read, even though i already tried to point that out to you in my previous post.

i really want to explain everything that's wrong in what you're saying but it goes against batoto's policies and i dont want to get any infraction or warning (as it has already happened before), but i guess if you want to you can hit me up with a PM. personally i like more to speak in public as it puts whoever im talking to in a position that they feel more socially obliged to moderate themselves (both respectfully and intellectually honestly).

They gave you a suggestion to your complaint at the start. Yet you took it as a personal attack...

At this point your making yourself look really bad no matter how smart you think your coming off as. I would just stop. :)

Dragon Arts is strong, Flame Arts controls flame, Star Arts can do anything... Wut? This is just not fair lol~

Yet you bothered to say that "perhaps" the translation is terrible. Well you have two choices, either help make it better, or don't read it. Casval tries to do their best, the group accepts constructive criticism. Which doesn't seem to be the case here though.

As for your "passive-agressiveness" argument, in my experience it usually comes from people who can't pull their own weight, so they prefer to whine and annoy other people to make themselves feel more important. Casval is just giving back to the community a bit. We don't expect to be thanked for it, but it's appreciated when it comes.

Like I said previously the novel is a lot more complete than the manhua. The manhua has some choppy dialogue. Something had to go in the transfer to the different medium. It's not like long dialogues would make sense in a manhua format something had to go. It does seem IMO to have a lot better art than usual though.

did you wake up on the wrong foot or something?

let me just tell you that whatever you think was implied in any of my statements is not what i actually said. i didnt intend to bash anyone or anything. i say this because in both your replies so far you've successfully shown that you only read what you wanted to read, even though i already tried to point that out to you in my previous post.

i really want to explain everything that's wrong in what you're saying but it goes against batoto's policies and i dont want to get any infraction or warning (as it has already happened before), but i guess if you want to you can hit me up with a PM. personally i like more to speak in public as it puts whoever im talking to in a position that they feel more socially obliged to moderate themselves (both respectfully and intellectually honestly).

what you read:

either the translation is terrible or the author is terrible.

or maybe a bit of both.

what i actually said:

either the translation is terrible or the author is terrible.

or maybe a bit of both.

heck, even if that was really what i said it'd still be valid (albeit unconstructive) criticism. if you take harsh criticism personally then maybe you should reconsider volunteering for this kind of unremunerated job. if not from me you're eventually guaranteed to be criticised by someone else. no need for the passive-agressiveness.

anyway, what i was trying to say is that the story flow is horrible. dialogues always feel like they're missing a page between them (especially in the most recent chapters) and the only conclusion is that either the translation was done poorly or the author has no idea how to properly write a story.

Yet you bothered to say that "perhaps" the translation is terrible. Well you have two choices, either help make it better, or don't read it. Casval tries to do their best, the group accepts constructive criticism. Which doesn't seem to be the case here though.

As for your "passive-agressiveness" argument, in my experience it usually comes from people who can't pull their own weight, so they prefer to whine and annoy other people to make themselves feel more important. Casval is just giving back to the community a bit. We don't expect to be thanked for it, but it's appreciated when it comes.

Like I said previously the novel is a lot more complete than the manhua. The manhua has some choppy dialogue. Something had to go in the transfer to the different medium. It's not like long dialogues would make sense in a manhua format something had to go. It does seem IMO to have a lot better art than usual though.

You're welcome to do your own translation. The team can even provide you with clean raws and the Chinese Simplified text for what's available here. Matsunaga tries his best but he isn't a native speaker. Still the last chapters have all been action oriented, so don't expect any deep plot developments here.... When there was an english novel translation the team sometimes used that to complement the manhua text (which can sometimes get quite terse and repetitive).

what you read:

or maybe a bit of both.

what i actually said:

either the translation is terrible or the author is terrible.

or maybe a bit of both.

heck, even if that was really what i said it'd still be valid (albeit unconstructive) criticism. if you take harsh criticism personally then maybe you should reconsider volunteering for this kind of unremunerated job. if not from me you're eventually guaranteed to be criticised by someone else. no need for the passive-agressiveness.

Be nice if the story changed up and instead of being an op fighter, he went around using his op-ness to mostly heal people and used that as a means to help his family instead

Nah, we already have the bible for that...

or maybe a bit of both.

You're welcome to do your own translation. The team can even provide you with clean raws and the Chinese Simplified text for what's available here. Matsunaga tries his best but he isn't a native speaker. Still the last chapters have all been action oriented, so don't expect any deep plot developments here.... When there was an english novel translation the team sometimes used that to complement the manhua text (which can sometimes get quite terse and repetitive).

or maybe a bit of both.

Wat.

Can someone explain to me why she came in just to fight him?

Probably because she recognized his strength and either wanted to test him or train herself. Or both.

Wat.

Can someone explain to me why she came in just to fight him?

Will it go echi? or not?

i hope for the last 

Will probably be of the same level as: Tales of Demons and Gods

Be nice if the story changed up and instead of being an op fighter, he went around using his op-ness to mostly heal people and used that as a means to help his family instead

Will it go echi? or not?

i hope for the last 

Chapter 16 here it not even real chapter 16.

In case you are wondering, those are the whole chapter 16 raws (one page), the author's apologizing for having drawn no chapter with the excuse of the G20 meeting or whatever...

Ah, that explains it. I was wondering what was going on. Thought it was an error or something of the uploader.

Thanks for the heads up.

In case you are wondering, those are the whole chapter 16 raws (one page), the author's apologizing for having drawn no chapter with the excuse of the G20 meeting or whatever...

too bad individual chapters are always so short with these types of comic

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics