Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

So I looked at the raws but while similiar they are different from these chapters. Did the manga get axed and then rebooted or something? If that's the case which one is currently the ongoing version?

Isn't this drawn by the same guy who made Shiinake no Hitobito?

The artstyle is super familiar and this dude even does the asterisk mouths like he did.

hope someone picks this up, seems like a nice romcom in the making.

6 chapters in monthly, each issue there were two chapters released so page-wise each chapter is like for a normal weekly series - 16 pages to be clear. They also didn't restart the series, it's just a first chapter in weekly and they used it for introduction to weekly readers. It have 19 chapters by now, volume was released on 18/03 and got pretty good score, not a full week since release it got a reprint. 

Saw this, insta-followed it.

Damn shame we're only getting the first 2 chapters.

Somebody pick this up ASAP!

And how did that work? Did they really reset the series when changed to the weekly mag? How many chapters did it have in the monthly one?

While I don't know how many chapters it had in monthly, the weekly series starts more or less the same - first chapter introduces MC and Amano as he's studying and she's owning at kendo, the teacher isn't introduced as a creep but we do have scenes with Amano and her friends.

There's also a bus scene (but without the creepy kids) and they go to the beach to cool off. Pretty cute chapter, more than the first one in monthly.

I liked the translation. Series looks fun too, didn't see the romance redirect coming there. Hope we can see more soon!

Saw this, insta-followed it.

Damn shame we're only getting the first 2 chapters.

Somebody pick this up ASAP!

And how did that work? Did they really reset the series when changed to the weekly mag? How many chapters did it have in the monthly one?

Translation is fine to me. I'm certain without the extra comedic flare whatever they're saying is a bit on the bland side.

pretty rare manga having the mc to have feelings for someone other than the main heroine

It's not rare at all, in fact there's a genre for it... called Harem.

Besides that, love triangles are suuuuuper common as rivals make for easy drama.

All these faggots mad at the translation. Think before you speak, faggots.

fucking tlers a memer

I don't get the Zegapain (I haven't watched it) translation/jokes in both chapters.

I for one, thoroughly enjoy the translation with its "gangsta" speak and all. It flows nicely and gets many chuckles out of me. Keep it up!

pretty rare manga having the mc to have feelings for someone other than the main heroine

• gt8 likes this

I'm thankful that this has been finally getting translated and all (theres 20 chapters already iirc) but the translations are too "loose" imo ,Also tone down the the gangsta speak a little bit.

It's just my personal opinion but I'm pretty sure there are readers out there who also thinks the same.

I do like the meme speak a lot. For me the meme speak just makes reading this manga even better. And it's not like people wouldn't understand "A PLUMP, 10/10 WOULD GROPE VOLUPTUOUS BODY!", right?!!

That girl sure likes to eat. Hope she doesn't mind if I dig in!

I'm thankful that this has been finally getting translated and all (theres 20 chapters already iirc) but the translations are too "loose" imo ,Also tone down the the gangsta speak a little bit.

It's just my personal opinion but I'm pretty sure there are readers out there who also thinks the same.

I agree, a bit. I doubt there's all of that "Sweet baby Jesus" or "Dayyuuum!" thrown around in the original. Kind of wish I knew where the monthly or weekly version scans could be found, or purchased if the language isn't too advanced in kanji (it's not easy even with furigana to read all that stuff).

edit: In case someone's interested in picking up the series - 13 chapters were uploaded to senmanga today, from the weekly series (that Jack77 and I helped translating).

Aren't they just talking normally?

It deviates too much from the literal translation and it's some what annoying to readers. I don't plan on complaining much since they are doing this for free and no one else picked it up.

I'm thankful that this is been finally getting translated and all (theres 20 chapters already iirc) but the translations are too "loose" imo ,Also tone down the the gangsta speak a little bit.

Aren't they just talking normally?

Once Megumi turns on her jealousy mode, she's going to start purposely mess with the MC so that he can't get into Tokyo-U, so that he'll have to stay with her forever...

Am I evil?

Yes, but necessary.

Once Megumi turns on her jealousy mode, she's going to start purposely mess with the MC so that he can't get into Tokyo-U, so that he'll have to stay with her forever...

Am I evil?

That's a shame, hopefully Plot Twist continues the weekly version.

Oh man, that is a really funny coincidence. To anyone who doesn't know - I'm currently helping Jack77 with Love Tyrant and neither of us knew that the other person helped Plot Twist with first chapter of the weekly Amano Megumi.

...Also, this explains why the chapter we worked on had "From now on, we will be meeting every week!" on the double-spread colored page.

Yup that chapter is from the weekly magazine, is great that Underdogscans has pick this up I will post that chapter since I already have it, (Y)  btw we couldn't get a translator so we will be looking for more releases from Underdogscans if you guys need help we can do it  ;3 

JUST HUG ALREADY

poor guy can't catch a break lol

i love that how strip in your book reminding you of her pantsu 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics