Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 84votes)

Freezing - Zero

Alt Names: alt フリージングZEROalt Freezing Zeroalt Freezing: Zeroalt 프리징ZERO
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Jeong Soo Cheol
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A prequel to Freezing (bato.to/comic/_/comics/freezing-r43) detailing the background Kazuha Aoi, Kazuya's older sister, Arnett McMillian and many other girls of Pandora.

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/freezingz/
Go to Freezing - Zero Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AOi KAZUHA BOOBS New Window VRagnarok
  • 12 Replies
Topic West Vs East + Kazuya = peace? New Window Demonkonga
  • 3 Replies

235 Comments

Vain not Vein.

Anyways, I was going to rant about conventional weapons being completely outclassed by plot sticks, but I realized that was probably futile. 

Thanks for translating.

For me, it just highlights humanities struggle. It's still early in the timeline and we have no limiters, the pandora class suits are newly experimental (they still are in 2065) and mankind as a race can only throw everything they can at the enemy just in an attempt to slow them down. Doing something futile, often feels better than sitting and waiting on your special forces to show up. Completely in character if you ask me. Of course, we are a far ways away from high end skills, and weapons like miyabi's and Elizabths SSS Volt weapons.

Thanks for that correction I'll watch for it.

A man with a knife might not have much luck against a man with a P-90 or even a Ak-47, doesn't mean he won't bet his life on it in a pinch however, especially if the one holding the AK-47 is unreasonable. After all, throwing sand can completely disrupt the targeter.

Vain not Vein.

Anyways, I was going to rant about conventional weapons being completely outclassed by plot sticks, but I realized that was probably futile. 

Thanks for translating.

How many timelines are there?

Well, there's only one

All these side stories are kind of flashbacks, not alternate timelines or whatever. Otherwise there's a ton, since other than the main manga, every other story happens at a slightly different moment in the past.

This one is the "oldest" one by quite a few years, even decades

Wow, it's been so damn long and used so damn little in the main Freezing Manwha that I had completely forgotten about "Pandora Mode".  You'd think they would use that a little more, but then, they'd have to hide all that cleavage if they did.

If only they all used that Pandora Mode, the death rate wouldn't be 60%...

Wow, it's been so damn long and used so damn little in the main Freezing Manwha that I had completely forgotten about "Pandora Mode".  You'd think they would use that a little more, but then, they'd have to hide all that cleavage if they did.

Lol, that would be Sister Margaret from the original, you know that pope-like lady we see from time to time. In the original timeline she leads West Genetics.

How many timelines are there?

*yawn*

This artist needs to get back to drawing Legend of Maian.

Lol, that would be Sister Margaret from the original, you know that pope-like lady we see from time to time. In the original timeline she leads West Genetics.

Oh, thanks! That makes sense.

"Code ni"?

Let's see, that's two in Japanese, right?

We are the knights who say "ni"! Ni!

I....don't even know who she is? Did she appear in the main story before?

"Code ni"?

Let's see, that's two in Japanese, right?

I....don't even know who she is? Did she appear in the main story before?

Aww, so heartwarming. Now it's time to rip out those hearts, throw them on the ground and stomp on them.

by having something bad happen to her brother next chapter. or at least that was what I had been thinking ever since she signed up.

Awww Lieutenant Claugel is so sweet

that amelia done who's next?

Aww, so heartwarming. Now it's time to rip out those hearts, throw them on the ground and stomp on them.

You sir, probably won the internet today. :)

Speech bubbles in panel 1 and 2 on page 43 of chapter 21 should be switched.

No, she survived when Chiffon absorbed the explosion when her Nova form attempted to self destruct. She's actually in West Genetics now and a part of the storyline, although depending on how far back the translation is she could be dead by now for all I know lol.

she is also currently in the current arc watching over Dr. Scarlet.

Didn't Amelia die in the main timeline?

No, she survived when Chiffon absorbed the explosion when her Nova form attempted to self destruct. She's actually in West Genetics now and a part of the storyline, although depending on how far back the translation is she could be dead by now for all I know lol.

dude seriously?

yes. my point being it was a comparison between sheer numbers.

I dunno, at least from my POV, being forced to be 1 man's sex toy beats being a sex toy for 10,000 different people.

Didn't Amelia die in the main timeline?

dude seriously?

- Have disgusting sex with unknown rich men (cause if it's forced by circumstances, for money, selling herself like meat, it'll be disgusting)

- Train to death every day, go through untested life-threatening surgery, and eventually be sure to die a dog's death in a fight against an inhuman monster

Well, I'd have to agree, even like that, I believe it would be "less worse" to choose option 1, prostitution.

Oh good, she only has to withstand intense, excruciating, physical training.... wait.

well if that was a job to sleep around with different people, I'd think sleeping with just 1 rich guy would be a much better offer.

dude seriously?

well if that was a job to sleep around with different people, I'd think sleeping with just 1 rich guy would be a much better offer.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics