Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 108votes)

Goodbye Isekai Tensei

Alt Names: alt グッバイ!異世界転生alt Goodbye! Fantasy World Reincarnationalt Selamat Tinggal, Reinkarnasi Dunia Fantasi!alt Другой мир? Не сегодня
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Parabola
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance Romance
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuuya Kamigasaki is a normal, 17-year-old high school student. But suddenly, a princess who calls herself Angelia Eight Gransia appears before him from another world.
Go to Goodbye Isekai Tensei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

This is...

I don't even...

followed

wtf is wrong with her breasts

Anyways this is much more interesting than usual isekai.

I wanna read the isekai with Goblin A now

I've always felt it's sexist of all of you to...

Spoiler

Just for your information, -kun suffix is biased toward men but can be used for women in some occasions.

even H mangaka need to life ... =3= ...
There have been plenty of h artists turning to regular works after... it's just that nowadays with internet we are more aware of their h pasts, throught well archived doujins and pixiv accounts and whatever.

And this Goblin A was epic. Reminds me of the gargoyles from the beginning of Dai no Daibouken, who were labelled as A to F

That emotional role-coaster! First I though there was something fishy, then I succumbed to the idea that it's gonna be generic, now this! love it! I still want to know what happened in the princesses past with the hero though

I've always felt it's sexist of all of you to...

Spoiler

TRUCK-KUN DENIED!!!!!

Now, we know who is behind the wheel.

wow, from author of Trinity Seven ... Follow ...

(hmm, another Ecchi-Harem genre in my follow list)

Aw man, Parabola went legit now? What's up with all these H-Artist turning over a new leaf? I thought the point of creating H-manga is so that Nips may gain some sex drive and start fucking around like that Gesundheit doujin, teh Abe propaganda! ...not that I'm complaining though.

'duh, because the income of being artist normal manga is higher than their H sales ?

the author of Tsugumomo is Ex loli H mangaka, and he still tried to put in loli ecchi as much as he can in his work ...

his old H seems don't sell as well as his Tsugumomo series and even H mangaka need to life ... =3= ...

AYYYY FUKING VIDEO GAME WORLD! DROPPED!

This is the reason why I keep reading isekai! So I can really find the good ones! 

Guys, Goblin A sacrificed himself to save the hero so we should honor and remember his actions.

8a8.jpg

Aw man, Parabola went legit now? What's up with all these H-Artist turning over a new leaf? I thought the point of creating H-manga is so that Nips may gain some sex drive and start fucking around like that Gesundheit doujin, teh Abe propaganda! ...not that I'm complaining though.

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Now... THIS is an automatic FOLLOW!!!

I just wonder if that princess is somehow related to this princess...

Spoiler

The body count and collateral damage wasn't high enough. Plus, she wasn't asleep at the wheel. Last I heard, she was seen boarding Amtrak.

Such.... valiant goblin.

That smile of his will be remembered.

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

Now... THIS is an automatic FOLLOW!!!

I just wonder if that princess is somehow related to this princess...

Spoiler

Unlikely, or else she wouldn't have failed.

Dont you all worry about Goblin A like princess says that you need to die so you can be a heroes..well he reincarnated as :

Spoiler

Goblin A is the true fucking MVP.

I demand justice for Goblin A!!! 

Don't worry his goblin brothers B through Z shall avenge his death from the princess and exact righteous fury upon her! THEIR LUST JUSTICE SHALL BE SATIATED!

I demand justice for Goblin A!!! 

That is a twist and I like it. Looking forward to where this goes
Description had me cringe at how cliche this manga will be, but still, I like "other world" stuff, so started reading and oh thank gods, I certanly look for next chapter.
Then Goblin A reincarnated to warhammer fantasy world or Age of Sigmar.
Is this based on a novel? I must know what happens next. Such as if those three girls will become relevant to the plot? And if they join the mc's side, or are either brainwashed or tricked into working for the princess.

TRUCK-KUN DENIED!!!!!

That's a fake Truck-kun, of course it'll fail

lB5wmMp.png

Ok i'm okay with this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics