Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1090votes)

Dungeon Meshi

Alt Names: alt ダンジョン飯alt Delicious in Dungeon
Author: Kui Ryoko
Artist: Kui Ryoko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After getting his sister devoured by a dragon and losing all their supplies in a failed dungeon raid, Laius and his party are determined to save his sister before she gets digested. Completely broke and having to resort to eating monsters as food, they meet a dwarf who will introduce them to the world of dungeon meshi - Delicious cuisines made from ingredients such as the flesh of giant bats, walking mushroom, or even screaming mandrakes.

BEWARE!: This Manga could make you hungry.
Go to Dungeon Meshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where do you Draw the Line? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Dungeon Meshi New Window Swifft
  • 7 Replies
Topic quick question - where are these pages from New Window sappysnappy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Is the series ending soon? New Window lygarx
  • 22 Replies
Topic Suggestions for name translations New Window vedasisme
  • 4 Replies

2608 Comments

I like it. *follow*

This manga is soo good, hopefully that translators can catchup to the current raws

This is an amazing manga, thank you Junichiro-kun.

Finally someone did this. Kui Ryoko is brilliant.

Ahh, personaly thanks from me.

I can now show it to someone~

This is a really nice story for a deungeon manga~

I just hope ... that it's not going to end in a certain way.

Like the dragon is the evil magicina .. and the sister is a hostage, who gets to hear sermons about how great he is till they rescue her xD.

You're welcome :D

This is so good LOOOOOOL

Looks nice!

This is awesomesauce!!
MidoriKitzune
Mar 31 2015 08:45 PM

http://bit.ly/1xwgCmIhere's the link to it, 97MB -> 21MB

Ahh, personaly thanks from me.

I can now show it to someone~

This is a really nice story for a deungeon manga~

I just hope ... that it's not going to end in a certain way.

Like the dragon is the evil magicina .. and the sister is a hostage, who gets to hear sermons about how great he is till they rescue her xD.

if only the file size is smaller T_T

http://bit.ly/1xwgCmIhere's the link to it, 97MB -> 21MB

Toriko - Dungeon Edition.

If you want, I can upload a smaller file size version

So this is a prequel to Dragon's Crown featuring Rannie, Fighter, Dwarf and Sorceress? Good to know that, no matter what happens here, Dwarf will one day get a chance to cook the Red Dragon.

MidoriKitzune
Mar 31 2015 01:50 PM

This was funny.

I bet the red dragon didnt eat his sister. And they're living happily with small dragon childs when they meet~

That will be a disapointment ... o dragon steaks.

And the girl in the group.

Just nice reaction to the hotpot.

Last page rules xD.

This somehow seems vaguely like it has old-school european cartoons roots, or something.  Maybe it's the art style. 

Anyway, very humorous.  I'm looking forward to reading more of it, and although I wonder how long it can go before it runs out of steam,  the creator definitely seems to know what they're doing.

This reminds me of Toriko, but a lot more focused and based on classical monsters. I do like how they go into the anatomy of the monsters and note interesting things about monsters when they're preparing them. Very interesting indeed.

And now i know, slime monsters have anuses... life will never be the same after you realize that it is possible, to kick their asses.

Cooking a monster has never been so much fun before.

This reminds me of Toriko, but a lot more focused and based on classical monsters. I do like how they go into the anatomy of the monsters and note interesting things about monsters when they're preparing them. Very interesting indeed.

that last page look pervy to me lol

thanks for the work!

That patent pending slime drying net. My sides...

Have you nope so hard, that you start to break dancing ?

Ok... The slime jerky killed me.

in the ch.1 NG is no good, is used when something is out of the ethics of the person like eating grave moss

Well I've finished chapter 1, enjoy now :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics