Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 522votes)

Mousou Telepathy

Alt Names: alt 妄想テレパシーalt Delusion Telepathyalt Moutelealt Waham Telepati
Author: Nobel
Artist: Nobel
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nakano-san is a high school girl who can look into people's minds. Because of that, she finds out that the mind of the popular Toda-kun is full of wild fantasies about her! Or is it?

Raw: http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/moutele/
Go to Mousou Telepathy Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mousou Telepathy released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 269 Replies
Topic Schedule changes New Window Newspage
  • 1 Replies
Topic The Raws New Window Lyanhyrt
  • 277 Replies
Topic Theories about her power New Window gormadoc
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Aya... New Window RogZiel
  • 4 Replies
Topic new chapters New Window Kfnmpah
  • 14 Replies

4738 Comments

Inb4 besties.

I'm starting to feel sorry for her, I think she tried very hard attracting Toda-kun's attention yet he's going for Nakano-san and being ignored instead D8

Well she knows now :3 thanks Helvetica scans

That bitch will come for you. Run Nanako, run.

I just realised that the only person the readers can directly see the thoughts of is the telepath herself. It's a bit ironic.

Spoiler

I'm bad at things to do with being "social".

WTF is a "foil"?

Basically, Azuma has her female intuition telling her that Toda likes Nanako, but Nanako doesn't like him back.  This means that Azuma still has a chance to capture Toda's affections by being a contrast to Nanako... which her character already is, by design.

In more layman terms, Azuma hopes that by showing how much more outgoing, livelier, and friendly she is in comparison to Nanako (who is dreary, quiet, and lonely), Azuma would be a better catch for Toda.  Of course, Azuma doesn't know Toda is also quiet, as (similar to Toda's relationships to other girls,) Azuma does all the talking and all Toda does is listen.

Wow...when did this turn into a psych class?

I get the feeling that as Azuma becomes more of a major character in this manga, it'll turn even more into a psych class.  Similar to how Nanako analyzed how things would seem without her ability, it'll be interesting when we start analyzing how Nanako-Azuma relationship would be without the ability.

I'm bad at things to do with being "social".

WTF is a "foil"?

Sorry about the delay here on Batoto. I uploaded the chapter when we released it yesterday at 12 pm EST and it took 16 hours to get approved.
Like the disclaimer on chapter 42 says: if you want to read it at 12 pm EST go check out our website. Not because we gain anything from it but because I really can't predict when the chapter is going to be approved here.

Thank you Helvetica Scans :)

Once a day? Oh joy, now I got two daily series on my plate.

I've noticed most people who talk like this have an entire imaginary depiction of how people interact that comes from thinking they are more "mature" than their peers who are having their "shallow" relationships. They are the type who think that they will find 1 girl who they will fall in love, marry, and live the rest of their life with. They are so infatuated with this idea they never actually try to approach other woman as they just think of it as a waste of time. They only realize too late that you have to search, interact and even date other girls to eventually find someone you love enough.

The perfect girl doesn't exists and the closest girl to your ideal vision isn't going to magically fall into your lap.

This is basically what I think when I read the comments, like seriously.

Sexual thoughts are normal.

Sexual desires are normal.

People like sex (shocker!).

What are you reading is a 4koma, made by a woman(!), who gives someone telepathy to see into the overly exaggerated minds of other people.

Now, is it frequent for someone to go jerk off after touching someone? No.

Do people frequently sexual thoughts? Yes.

If you are, by some nature, some prude individual who never by any means sheds a single bit of sexuality on someone, then this series isn't for you. Just don't bother reading it.

However, if you are someone who finds sexual humour and exaggeration funny. Keep reading, because this series is for you.

Comment about the funny jokes and situations. Comment about Nanako's silly reactions. Hell, even discuss where you think their relationship is going to go. This is a comedy manga, not something meant to bring up in-depth discussions about if sexual thoughts are okay or not.

Now something interesting to note, the next few chapters are really good. Lots of development being made!

I should probably also point out that the author is a woman.
I don't know if it helps to get all this negativity out of these comments but I though I might was well throw that fact into the ring.

I may be a bit on the oddity side, i can safely say that I never even thought about "banging" the girls I'm attracted to(but not dating), the worst thought being looking(mostly to the face, i really am a sucker for a pretty face, and the figure, but not through clothes like a X-ray thing) and kisses. It may be due to the fact that i'm overly serious for these kind of shallow relationships, I don't know. I don't really look for a girlfriend just for the sake of having one.

So I can't really relate to this situation, to me is just him being creepy as f...

Wanting to have sex with someone you're attracted to isn't shallow lol, and not having those thoughts doesn't make you overly serious at all. Being genuinely interested in someone(aka not looking for a girlfriend 'just for the sake of having one') and having lewd! thoughts about them aren't mutually exclusive and you're a bit of a prude for believing otherwise.

This was already covered in the manga, and I get the feeling that Nanako would go further into that rabbit hole as Azuma further enters into this manga.

Chapter 30 pretty much summarizes the entire thing in a nutshell - Nanako is quite aware that it is only due to her ability that she finds Toda so creepy - and for good reason too, as she is the desire of Toda's lust.  Without this ability, Toda is quite the normal teenager, and if anything, Nanako would be the creepy one in the eyes of a typical bystander (which is also highlighted upon).

Ultimately, remember that this manga is trying to convey the message mind-reading is a curse, and that it is because of this message that the manga goes into such extreme territories.  Ultimately, it is a case of teenagers being teenagers - the conflict comes when one teenager happens to know too much for her own good.

He wouldn't be creepy of only a few of his thoughts were perverted in nature, but he only thinks of her like a piece of meat or something. He is indeed creepy

One chapter. I guess they caught up huh...

Wow...when did this turn into a psych class?

Lighten up, Francis. It's just a silly comedy about teenagers with normal lives and normal hormone levels, one of whom can hear all the things that never get said out loud.

I, for one, appreciate it for what it is. A funny one-pager.

Spoiler

This was already covered in the manga, and I get the feeling that Nanako would go further into that rabbit hole as Azuma further enters into this manga.

Chapter 30 pretty much summarizes the entire thing in a nutshell - Nanako is quite aware that it is only due to her ability that she finds Toda so creepy - and for good reason too, as she is the desire of Toda's lust.  Without this ability, Toda is quite the normal teenager, and if anything, Nanako would be the creepy one in the eyes of a typical bystander (which is also highlighted upon).

Ultimately, remember that this manga is trying to convey the message mind-reading is a curse, and that it is because of this message that the manga goes into such extreme territories.  Ultimately, it is a case of teenagers being teenagers - the conflict comes when one teenager happens to know too much for her own good.

There are no thought crimes. /discussion

I just realized, if you remove all the thoughts from this manga, Nakano actually looks like she has a crush on Toda

After the last chapter I kinda feel bad hating the little devil all the time mmm...

Normally I'm kinda the first to call out shit dudes on creepy behavior, but to be completely honest, having lewd thoughts about girls and "creepy" ideas only really is a problem if you act on them or they're used as like...logic behind being a shit person. Like if he was thinking about having sex with her so much because he didn't value her as a person and thought she was a cumdump. But he doesn't. He still tries to act in a decent way and get close to her. That's like...every dude ever.

I'm the SJWiest dude you'll probably find on Batoto (in other people's eyes, I think the term is fucking stupid) but even I think about girls naked and try to get closer to women I wanna bang. And I still sometimes have awful thoughts or creepy thoughts or whatever. The difference is knowing what's acceptable and not and whether the thoughts I have are actually influencing my behavior or ideology to be creepy or awful instead of just being thoughts I have.

So if you think about the girl you have a crush on naked and think of ways to get closer to her while also thinking about masturbating to her or touching her hair, you're pretty much...just a normal dude.

Ah, high school... It can go die in a fire.

Aw, they were so cute in these ten chapters. Seeing how excited Toda got was wonderful, and Nakano's responses made it even better.

Guys, I'm currently their age.

And I can say, with 100% certainty, I don't think asshole thoughts like in Chapter 40.

Mainly because I couldn't give less shits about the relationships of other people.

I love this manga. I mean the set ups and jokes have been great so far and the interactions between the main guy and girl are great (even if it is 90% in thoughts), but the manga took it a step further and focused on the 'devil' girl a bit by showing off a different side to her situation (a frighteningly realistic side).

I'm not saying it's a masterpiece or anything but I feel for a simple little 4koma it does a lot of things right.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics