Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 251votes)

Hakoiri Drops

Alt Names: alt Boxed Dropsalt 箱入りドロップスalt Слезы взаперти
Author: Tsurusaki Yuu
Artist: Tsurusaki Yuu
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kasugai Yoichi just entered high school and started living on his own. But his new next-door neighbor, Nishimori Shizuku, is the ultimate sheltered girl. The smallest ordinary thing is new to Shizuku, who grew up never leaving her house. Naturally, there's no way he could leave such a cute girl alone!
Go to Hakoiri Drops Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAWs for the rest of vol-3 to vol-5 New Window Jacorlus
  • 1 Replies
Topic RAWs for Vol. 1-2 New Window BobrykRori
  • 0 Replies

396 Comments

Been a while since I've last seen that tail-wagging hair.  Glad to see it.

Based Cirno9Baka. The bringer of happiness. For you I provide this loli in a blanket.Od3mEkB.png

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Cirno9Baka was the secret mastermind behind Ciel Scans.

Thanks for the chapter!

Only dudes in swimsuits on a beach chapter?! ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ
Also PRAISE THE NINE-BALL

Well shit, another Cirno9Baka series.

That man has an agenda. He probably invested into insulin factory or something and is trying to induce diabetes in all of us, just so he gets filthy rich.

I'M ONTO YOU!

OH MY GOD MARRY ME YOU SEXY HUMAN THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP <3

It's okay if there aren't regular updates, I'm just glad it was picked up!

Based Cirno to the rescue

Thank you for picking up this manga again, Cirno9Baka!

That just made my day!

oh, this was picked up, thanks for translating it Cirno9Baka. Can never have enough cute slice of lifes

Hello everyone! I hope you're excited about this manga as I am. I'm a busy student, but I just can't help myself when I see such great manga get dropped.. I die a little inside. So I may not be able to guarantee on-time regular releases like the other ones I'm doing, please understand that >_<

All hail Cirno9Baka!

Hooray, it's back!

Thanks, Cirno9Baka!

What about smashing the watermelon?

I demand an update... and a muffin.

All I can do is hope to god that someone will pick this up. It's too cute to be dropped and forgotten.

maybe it was because of the salt xD

Ever heard of Vanilla Salt?

Don't click if you are diagnosed as having high blood sugar, or diabetes.

There is a little bit of romance in this but we are not even all the way through volume 1 yet.

wow that was diabetic sweeet

maybe it was because of the salt xD

wow that was diabetic sweeet

Maigo full of love today!

Look! a building lol

Thanks, Maigo.  Hakoiri Drops never fails to put me in a good mood.  

I'm still waiting for the landlady to come back from Saipan

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics