Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

omg everytime I read this manga I feel so embarrassed. Gotta admire the girl's bravery, or rather, the thickness of her skin cuz if it were me, I'd bite my tongue and die...
I hope something happy happens to her soon...I mean it's either super embarrassing, short lived happiness or just outright demoralizing...

She needs atleast one happy moment soon...
Guess I won't drop this. I really want to see her be happy.
I don't know why but every time a embarrassing part come up i feel embarrassed for her >.<
that's something i never thought would happen in a person life.
I don't know why but every time a embarrassing part come up i feel embarrassed for her >.<
that's something i never thought would happen in a person life.
To have a totally random and akward girlfriend like her, it would be pleasing.
I wouldn't get bored and she's naive, plus I'm lazy as I can be... so she can watch eros while I watch her making funny faces or more? :))
Haha... in real life you meet some really weird people[I'm one of them probably] but she's the best of the best, Tomo-chan that is.
Of all the manga I've read I think she wins the cake for being the most awkward.
Tomoko looks like she's high allll the effing time.
you guys take this manga too seriously, i think its funny and cute how pitiful and naive she is.
you all cant drop this cause youve become attached to her and want to see her succeed.
It's difficult to smypathize with a character that sabotages their own happiness because of their shitty personality. What a disgusting main character.
Ch 15 ...
okay ... that's silly ... some or a lot ...
I know I had been too hasty labeling incest for her but ...
even that might fail if she still acting like that to her own brother ...
At least the humor is not at the level of Kangoku gakuen. Ahhh, I want a crossover between this manga and Choku:)
*Facepalm*
Finally when I thought she would find some happiness she's ruins it.
...idiot.
It's depressing that i can sometimes relate to her......
but what she does is even more funnier than what i do. Hope she finds someone that loves her D:
My gawd. Fucking gross... but I just can't drop it.. why.. T.T
She should start with mingling more online. I was like her till I had my online circle to support me. They became my RL friends and I started talking more to other people easier.
It's so depressing, the good moments shine all that much more. I can't be the only one who wants to give her a good slap, and then pat her on the head, though.
ch 14 ...
IMO, that's not pitiful for any mean but ... gosh ...
can someone ... teach her ... the meaning of words "common sense" ?
well, I hope I'm wrong in this matter ...
I just guessing based psychology, some RL sample and basic plot ...
(since the mangaka seems using certain "lonely weird" case psychology for the base plot ...)
there's a chance mangaka try to make jokes in this manga, but somehow goes "darker" instead for the sister live ...
other mangaka work is Choku!, but it's more lighthearted than this ...
hey yariel arent you imagining too much it hasnt even gotten that far
wait until the brother finally have girlfriend ...
I somehow can predict a bit what reaction from the sister ...
(the only boy that close to her is her own brother ...)
i dunno i just thought it was a really sweet chapter showing that even if you have no friends you have family. she wasnt asking him anything sexual or innapropriate she was just scared and lonely. to say incest is a bit of a far shotand up to the imagination of the reader at this point.
the incest feeling might comes from the sister, not from the brother ...
and about this girl as hermit ... a bit weak ...
probably because she actually want to have social live but too scared because often get failure ...

and yeah, at past I also gaming for 3 weeks but my eyes get irritated ...
not bleeding tough, probably because I love to drink water in extreme amount ...
not getting malnutrition too (I can cook quite well) ...
(get bad sleep deprived tough ... probably my eyes looks like hers ...)
i agree with Druk, its just some people are not fit to be hermits, they cant stand being alone. But some of us actually could careless if were alone, we make the best of every situation, and yes my eyes twitched and bled too.

btw why incest i think the brother is just being nice because shes family, and she threatened to pee on the floor ROFL. i think the brother is just being nice because he knows his sister is unstable.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics