Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.86 - 64votes)

Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu

Alt Names: alt Growth Cheatalt I've Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can't Seem to Get out of Being Joblessalt 成長チートでなんでもできるようになったが、無職だけは辞められないようです
Author: Tokino Yousuke
Artist: Chiri
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I, Ichinosuke, failed to get a job for 100 consecutive times. Furthermore, my record is still being updated as unemployed.

On my way to a job interview, I was involved in an accident with a truck and tragically passed away.

And then, a Goddess bestowed upon me the ability to grow at a speed 400 times faster than normal, before sending me to a game-like otherworld.

However, knowing that I would not become stronger even if I continued growing while jobless, I aimed to get a job, but I found out that it was my terrible fate to remain jobless.

As my Growth Cheat and Jobless Cheat existed side-by-side in this otherworld, an adventure record, no doubt certified by the job-placement agency as a harmful book, begins here.
Go to Seichou Cheat de Nandemo Dekiru you ni Natta ga, Mushoku dake wa Yamerarenai you desu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

71 Comments

Good adaptation but bad art.

poor rabbits. 

I think the top rabbit of p 25 will haunt my dreams.

seems kinda weird that a fair amount of these newer isekai series that come out seem to use slavery, but try to put a nicer spin on it.

In fact, in some period, for certain slaves, slavery wasn't that bad. For example: Domestical Roman slaves had a pretty good status (Though not the manual slaves).

There was often a difference between the servant slave (which were close to the master) and the workforce slave (used in manual labor, in the field, ...; if it dies, no problem, just buy another)(they were equivalent to pack animals).

Same for military slaves: A bodyguard/elite force slave was well treated, while the common soldier slaves were nothing more than cannon fodder.

PS: No, I don't find that slavery is a good thing. I just meant to say that not all slave were mistreated. However, even if well treated, it was not treated as a free man.

MC: I don't want a cheat ability... so please give me a cheat ability.

His ability is not a cheat, he simply decided to play on a private server

The guy is funny

Wolf girl with soft fuzzy ears, fluffy tail and HUGE GAZONGAS!!!

~Followed~

(I know, I know... I am so predictable, aren't I?)

Can I hold you to that? This feels too... self-aware, but somehow without the 4th wall breaking fun. It’s boring, but can I trust your word that it’s going to get fun? I’m also following a bunch of isekai stuff. I feel this one puked out a whole bunch of trash cliches and nothing new to make it stick out from the rest of the rabble. We’ve got game mechanics, demo-human slaves, and guilds, but the mc’s personality isn’t very interesting.

so far in the LN it's been a lot of fun. just like how the MC was killed there's a lot of generic isekai tropes that get subverted.
the only part i really hate is the fucking tournament arc that just happened, boring, slow and useless

To LH Translations or someone else

Page 10, it might be:

オーク = ORC 

This is quite the lazy mess. Top to bottom. Art to story to character design to translation. Good thing my standards aren't that high these days...

Are all isekai authors furries?

No, they just all believe in slavery. :/

At least this one isn't egregiously rushed like "Average Abilities". So far it does fit the pacing of the LN. Admittedly the LN does feel rushed at the beginning, but does slow down quickly (by Isekai LN standards).

IMO a lot of what made the LN amusing is the main character's thoughts, more than half of which was lost, at least with this first chapter. Admittedly, it is often hard to convey inner thoughts without being too wordy in mangas, but still... If the LN was rushed, then the manga's first chapter was at warp 10.

Well then. Truck-kun may have passed ahead in this tale, but his dear friend Horse-san with NO CHILL can certainly do his part.

That was planned. Truck-kun's revenge, he never misses his mark.

Not quite sure, the rushed nature of these mangas can often take out much of the fun. I'm disappointed in this compared to the web novel, but I'll stick with it a while longer. Also, not a huge fan of the art style.

At least this one isn't egregiously rushed like "Average Abilities". So far it does fit the pacing of the LN. Admittedly the LN does feel rushed at the beginning, but does slow down quickly (by Isekai LN standards).

Can I hold you to that? This feels too... self-aware, but somehow without the 4th wall breaking fun. It’s boring, but can I trust your word that it’s going to get fun? I’m also following a bunch of isekai stuff. I feel this one puked out a whole bunch of trash cliches and nothing new to make it stick out from the rest of the rabble. We’ve got game mechanics, demo-human slaves, and guilds, but the mc’s personality isn’t very interesting.

Not quite sure, the rushed nature of these mangas can often take out much of the fun. I'm disappointed in this compared to the web novel, but I'll stick with it a while longer. Also, not a huge fan of the art style.

What about the little sister!? D:

Spoiler Below

Spoiler

Generic as hell, but I'm going to read it anyway because I'm a sucker.

fjtX1cS.png

Was gonna skip this series but my mind has been changed.
Kind of messed up how he doesn’t bring up how his sister is alone now as much. I know he brought it up to the Goddess (it was only like 2-3 panels), but still, if you cared so much to raise her, then you should worry as much that she’ll be growing alonef at a young age which is pretty sad. I don’t hate it, but realistically, you can’t just get isekai’d and just be like “Oh, time to live my live in the new world and forget everything about the old one”

goddamn it Author, you simply fucked up Truck-san

MC: I don't want a cheat ability... so please give me a cheat ability.

Raphtalia number 1 demi human slave always. No matter how many isekai stories come out.

Raphtalia ;~; Such a good girl. Never forget that scene after the duel.

Spoiler

If you are asking that question, then you don't know what an actual furry is. Beast people, juujin, demi-humans, whatever they are called in their respective universes, are NOT furry. The way I see it, is furry is "an animal with human traits such as standing on two legs and talking", while these beast people are "humans with animal traits, such as having animal ears or fuzzy tails, and maybe claws too". Similar, yet carrying very different nuances.

Ears and tail don’t make a furry. It’s kemono.

this finally got a manga, sweet.
it's actually pretty fun unlike most isekais

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics