Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 853votes)

Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Alt Names: alt เกิดใหม่ทั้งทีก็เป็นสไลม์ไปซะแล้วalt 关于我转生后成为史莱姆的那件事alt 転生したらスライムだった件alt In Regards to My Reincarnation as a Slimealt 전생했더니 슬라임이었던건에 대하여alt Tensei Slimealt That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slimealt О моём перерождении в слизняка
Author: Fuse
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Synopsis from light novel of manga that's also translated at https://alyschu.wordpress.com:

Minami Satoru who lived a normal life was stabbed by a passing ruffian, closing the curtains of the 37 years of his life… It should have been like this, at least. But he suddenly found himself not being able to see nor hear... In this kind of state, he became aware of the truth: he had reincarnated into a slime.

While complaining about becoming the weak but famous slime and enjoying the life of a slime at the same time, Minami Satoru met with the Catastrophe-level monster “Storm Dragon Verudora”, and his fate began to move.

——— After getting the name “Rimuru” from “Verudora”, and about to start a life in this new and unknown world, he was suddenly caught in a conflict between Goblins and garo (Fangwolves) tribes, and unwittingly became the ruler of the monsters…

With the ability [Predator] that can seize an opponent’s abilities and [Great Sage] that understands every rule and law of the universe—

The legend of the strongest slime with these two abilities as weapons, now begins!

Webnovel Raw: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n6316bn/
Novel Translation Info: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken/
Korean Manga Scanslation: http://marumaru.in/b/manga/84591
Go to Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic raw New Window ikelegede
  • 8 Replies
Topic Light Novel New Window alyschu
  • 18 Replies
Topic Web Novel Discussion [Spoilers] New Window Kisato
  • 0 Replies
Topic Monthly or weekly? New Window skules
  • 8 Replies

1429 Comments

"Badly written", "OP MC", "Lack of training montage driven plot" etc. Yet oddly popular. It might be that one of these is the very reason for it, who knows?

The RPG and/or UI powers are always cringe worthy though.

Because you need to keep in mind that a lot of these stories were originally web novels and web novels are almost always free. Popularity is cheap if your stuff is free and keep it going for a LONG time.

These reincarnation titles are more like, "give a guy OP powers and see what he does" kind of setting than anything else.

"Badly written", "OP MC", "Lack of training montage driven plot" etc. Yet oddly popular. It might be that one of these is the very reason for it, who knows?

It's because a lot of Japanese Light Novels is nothing but wish-fulfillment fantasy and many of them are badly written. The concept itself isn't bad. Concepts aren't bad. Rather it's their execution that determines whether it's bad or enough. Currently, this manga has shown itself to be rather interesting so far, but it's too early to tell so far whether or not this is badly written.

These reincarnation titles are more like, "give a guy OP powers and see what he does" kind of setting than anything else.

Kirby.

There, I said it.

Too Bad they forgot to put the scene where rimuru practices with the spiderweb and
Spoiler

so that eel-like monster looks cute to our MC? ugh what am I even talking about- just look at our MC HE'S A SLIME! of course Ms.eel is extremely cute!

PS: are goblins the craze now-a-days? guess everyone's tired of seeing normal humans- they want some new colours(mostly green - make the world greener?) VIVA IMAGINATION

wait.... where's goblin rou ? i bet he'll be able to take down those pitiful wolves with ease....

oh right.. different manga

I am sure if goblin rou and this slime met, they will become best friend just fine

he ate the (dragon)god so he is actually a campione xD

Lol I saw that anime!

Little do you know that slime is actually a God.

he ate the (dragon)god so he is actually a campione xD

Otherworld summoning and reincarnation certainly are in right now, aren't they?
Not that I'm opposed or anything. Ah well, we'll see how this one goes.

wait.... where's goblin rou ? i bet he'll be able to take down those pitiful wolves with ease....

oh right.. different manga

Little do you know that slime is actually a God.

Gobuji!! Is that you?!?

When your slime have a severe case of loneliness, he just basically talk with cleverbot all day. Also, it was leaking out~

They are all pretty decent tbh. Better than the standard naruto esque shounen.

Can't say I even agree with that, there's even less worldbuilding or originality than in most shonen. It's not even tropey, for the most part it's cookie-cutter bull with overpowered asshole MCs.

really i like reading the training parts of novels. i dont like when someone is lvl 1 then in the next chapter there like lvl 2000 or something

Only time I can enjoy that is when it's in a game I've beaten before and I just don't want the level grind again.

yeah, i was writing a story of my own this summer because i was bored...  my "readers" asked me to skip the "training" portion... "its to slow i want combat pew pew pwns-a-lot".... so i killed my MC off with falling rocks from space... and had him reincarnate into a slime that got face-rolled by a novice adventurer...  then i stopped writing...  i wanted a "work mah butt off to succed by a hairs breath" MC... they wanted Uber-man XXIV

really i like reading the training parts of novels. i dont like when someone is lvl 1 then in the next chapter there like lvl 2000 or something

I only found this recently and... its... not... very poorly written?

I gotta admit, all these "reincarnated with uber-powers'-stories is wearing me down. I guess readers these days don't want to even bother with the "training arc" anymore.

yeah, i was writing a story of my own this summer because i was bored...  my "readers" asked me to skip the "training" portion... "its to slow i want combat pew pew pwns-a-lot".... so i killed my MC off with falling rocks from space... and had him reincarnate into a slime that got face-rolled by a novice adventurer...  then i stopped writing...  i wanted a "work mah butt off to succed by a hairs breath" MC... they wanted Uber-man XXIV

Finally, Poring get its own manga adaptation. 

Is this monthly?

I also like them in general.

I meant that there are so many nowaday that I stop keeping track who come first. 
There is no point anymore. It has become a genre of it's own.

Anyone know what "Rimuru" means? Or is it just a random name the dragon came up with? X,D

Yeah It's random

If your standard for "decent" is 'better than the standard naruto esque shounen', you have a very, very low bar.

Still higher then most sadly.

Anyone know what "Rimuru" means? Or is it just a random name the dragon came up with? X,D

Is this monthly?

It should be. I mean, we do try to get at least one out and ready in a month's time.

blah... novel... I don't do.

needs pictures... it's what I am here for.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics