Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

>you will never have cute childhood friend

why even live? ;_;

He just can't study with those Weapons of Mass Distraction in front of him~

I'm not entirely sure why, but this series reminds me of Tonar no Yamada-san.

Spoiler

On the other hand, in Yamada whenever the main couple would end up in an ecchi situation they would keep apologizing to each other afterwards ("It's my fault", "No it's my fault" and so on), here the girl just keeps slapping the male lead, even though it's her fault 99% of the time...

Thought that one was scanlated. Guess not.

I'm not entirely sure why, but this series reminds me of Tonar no Yamada-san.

Spoiler

On the other hand, in Yamada whenever the main couple would end up in an ecchi situation they would keep apologizing to each other afterwards ("It's my fault", "No it's my fault" and so on), here the girl just keeps slapping the male lead, even though it's her fault 99% of the time...

"Gap" in the english title should be "Openings" I guess?

We'll fill the hole =3

Is it really the same ? Kaguya-san had a recap chapter when it changed to weekly, but the other chapters were a continuation of the previous monthly version.

The first volume have chapters of the montly and weekly series 6 and 3 a total of 9

This is the weekly series bro, the first 6 chapters are the montly series, all the same but diferent :v 

Is it really the same ? Kaguya-san had a recap chapter when it changed to weekly, but the other chapters were a continuation of the previous monthly version.

"Gap" in the english title should be "Openings" I guess?
    • BCS likes this

Looks like Amano thought out quite a shrewd scheme.

Divert Maa-kun's attention with fanservice -> Maa-kun fails to pass Todai exams -> No genius girl for poor bastard -> Flawless victory!

Right so my questions were finally answered.

Still it's odd, usually when changing from monthly to weekly, most series simply continue, they don't reset.

—————

So soft and cuddly.

Amano's interest in Manabu seems a bit less ambiguous now.

That scene when she switches to her right hand... d'aaaaawwwww!

Well, yes, this series did simply continue.

Tankoubon has chapters of monthly series as the first six chapters. Weekly chapters are directly after them.

Shounen Haru x Kiyo

Very well written, great art, and very, very funny!

From what I've seen, most series that change to weekly have a chapter of recap.

Yup, this chapter is like a start point for me.

Still it's odd, usually when changing from monthly to weekly, most series simply continue, they don't reset.

From what I've seen, most series that change to weekly have a chapter of recap.

—————

So soft and cuddly.

Amano's interest in Manabu seems a bit less ambiguous now.

That scene when she switches to her right hand... d'aaaaawwwww!

Puffly cuddly is best :D

Manga chapters can be so confusing...

Too much HEALTH even though she's an athlete. If this is real life, she'll be a hambeast after getting married to Maa-kun.

Or Maa-kun will turn into a genius bodybuilder under her iron fist.

Too much HEALTH even though she's an athlete. If this is real life, she'll be a hambeast after getting married to Maa-kun.

This is the weekly series bro, the first 6 chapters are the montly series, all the same but diferent :v 

I think he's making a joke that there are no chapters between 2nd and 7th ;p

I mean come on! I know seven EIGHT nine but what kind of fat fuck is seven to ALSO eat chapters three, four, five and six!?

Oh come on! I know seven EIGHT nine but what kind of fat fuck is seven to ALSO eat chapters three, four, five and six!?

Something like that, only opposite of axed. Check further down the comments.

What I think I'm getting is that there's two similiar versions of this series, one monthly and one weekly that for some reason is running at the same time. Am I correct so far? And if that's the case which one is this and which one is going to be translated?

We're only doing the first 2 chapters of the monthly version. I can't pick up more weekly series...  :P

So does the monthly version only have 2 chapters or is 2 all you're doing?

Is anybody doing any more?

So I looked at the raws but while similiar they are different from these chapters. Did the manga get axed and then rebooted or something? If that's the case which one is currently the ongoing version?

Something like that, only opposite of axed. Check further down the comments.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics