Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

Maybe it's something to do with the translation, it could be that he was the 10th in the rank of 4031 (like their are 9+ more people besides him that got into rank 4031) 

I think they are rank with their combine scores or something so if people have the same score they would have the same rank. So it's probably that he rank 1000th out of 4,031 people who took the test. Mistranslated perhaps.

Shindou: "Placed 10th out of 4031! So low!!!"

Arai/Tamaki: 201th/145th

Shindou: " Everyone's so smart D0=!!"

I seem to be interpreting this wrong. How are Arai/Tamaki smarter if he placed 10th and they placed 145th/201th(though I realize they generally get better marks that him)?

Was about to say the same thing =03. It was rather cute to do that X03. Now we at least KNOW know she has feelings for him.

Maybe it's something to do with the translation, it could be that he was the 10th in the rank of 4031 (like their are 9+ more people besides him that got into rank 4031) 

D'Awwwww she waited for him~

Shindou: "Placed 10th out of 4031! So low!!!"

Arai/Tamaki: 201th/145th

Shindou: " Everyone's so smart D0=!!"

I seem to be interpreting this wrong. How are Arai/Tamaki smarter if he placed 10th and they placed 145th/201th(though I realize they generally get better marks that him)?

Oh ho, that's a bit interesting. She specifically waited at school until he was out, acted like she was surprised to see him and then said she had just gotten out of her meeting even though it ended much earlier. She may have a bit more going on there then the clueless act...

Was about to say the same thing =03. It was rather cute to do that X03. Now we at least KNOW know she has feelings for him.

She's also an athlete and a likable person.

What does MC have other than "study study study"? He's not even doing that great, either, if he got into the same high school as Amano.

She got recruited. Just like colleges recruit some.....less than brilliant....individuals....to play sports in america.

Oh ho, that's a bit interesting. She specifically waited at school until he was out, acted like she was surprised to see him and then said she had just gotten out of her meeting even though it ended much earlier. She may have a bit more going on there then the clueless act...

childhood friend, male protag who is more than conscious of her.

just get married already you stupid normie, die, explode.

But he is Top (or was) 5 of the entire school, that had to count for something.

He studies a lot, but even with that studying he loses to people who are screwing around.

What does MC have other than "study study study"? He's not even doing that great, either, if he got into the same high school as Amano.

But he is Top (or was) 5 of the entire school, that had to count for something.

Let's see, the MC is a complete pushover. She's basically single handedly wrecking his dreams and goals and is making fun of it, we're supposed to see this as a good thing because "He's just so much into studying" because obviously being unemployed later on is such a good thing.

Meanwhile her ONLY positive attributes is that she's cheerfull and looks good. That's pretty much it. She's a moron otherwise, an absolute glutton who the moment she stops doing so much sports will expand like a yeast dough. 

I guess I could see why it appeals to some, especially people who have to/are forced to study a lot because it allows them to escape for a moment. Otherwise, meh.

This girl just can't understand one simple thing: the only reason this guy studies like crazy is to be able to provide enough food for this glutton in the future.

Let's see, the MC is a complete pushover. She's basically single handedly wrecking his dreams and goals and is making fun of it, we're supposed to see this as a good thing because "He's just so much into studying" because obviously being unemployed later on is such a good thing.

Meanwhile her ONLY positive attributes is that she's cheerfull and looks good. That's pretty much it. She's a moron otherwise, an absolute glutton who the moment she stops doing so much sports will expand like a yeast dough. 

I guess I could see why it appeals to some, especially people who have to/are forced to study a lot because it allows them to escape for a moment. Otherwise, meh.

I think you're reading too much into it. If you try to look at it any closer, your face is going to go through your monitor.

This is just your classic "genki airheaded girl & fastidious bookowrm childhood friends" dynamic.

Shut the fucvk up. Jun is ALPHA MALE. This manga mc just scream pathetic beta.

I can never tell when those terms are used ironically or not.

Actually scratch that, they're always ironic regardless of intent.

Gentlemen, at the end of a rough day, just look at those melons. It'll sooth your heart and soul, lol~!

Spoiler

...and then he fails his entrance exam, and Imori 201 was born

gentleman, we are in the midst of the thick era

>you will never have cute childhood friend

why even live? ;_;

Don't give up, you need to just wait for your chance!  I used to have multiple cute childhood friends but then I moved in Middleschool.  So according to your everyday manga, they should be randomly showing up... any day now...

Tomo-chan wa onna no ko, but 80% more pervy and 57.04% increase of male mc's nerdiness

Shut the fucvk up. Jun is ALPHA MALE. This manga mc just scream pathetic beta.

Calm your tits...

Better title

Calm your tits...

I was going to scanslate this manga, I had scanslated the first few pages, when the first chapter was released in English. I'm not bitter or anything, just glad that I don't have to put in any effort to read this in English   :D

Lol xD we kinda need little help with the type" :'v

Tomo-chan wa onna no ko, but 80% more pervy and 57.04% increase of male mc's nerdiness

I was going to scanslate this manga, I had scanslated the first few pages, when the first chapter was released in English. I'm not bitter or anything, just glad that I don't have to put in any effort to read this in English  :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics