Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 389votes)

Made in Abyss

Alt Names: alt メイドインアビスalt Φτιαγμένο στην Άβυσσοalt Made in Abyssalt 来自深渊
Author: Tsukushi Akihito
Artist: Tsukushi Akihito
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The enormous cave system, known as the Abyss, is the last unexplored place in the world. Nobody knows how deep down goes this titanic pit, inhabited by strange and wondrous creatures and full of mysterious ancient relics which purpose in unknown to modern man. Generations of bold adventurers have been drawn by the cryptic depths of the Abyss. In course of time those brave enough to explore the dangerous pit came to be known as "Delvers."

In Orth, the town at the edge of the Abyss, there lives a little orphan named Riko, who dreams of becoming as great a delver as her mother was and solving the great mystery of the pit. One day exploring the murky depths she stumbles upon a little boy, who turns out to be a robot...

http://mangalifewin.takeshobo.co.jp/rensai/madeinabyss/
Go to Made in Abyss Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Nature of the Curse New Window Bluespheal
  • 2 Replies
Topic Tukushi Akihito's art New Window homogenized
  • 3 Replies
Topic Curse range New Window Brightamethyst
  • 3 Replies
Topic Time dilation New Window RBT
  • 4 Replies
Topic Old ladies a super sadistic pervert New Window truepurple
  • 39 Replies
Topic Faputa is the narehate of Riko New Window smol potato
  • 5 Replies

592 Comments

you'd better strap in. i hope you have a strong stomach and an even stronger heart.

.... I almost cried from this chapter.

Fuck me man

you'd better strap in. i hope you have a strong stomach and an even stronger heart.

I do, but that doesn't stop the waves of anxiety!

I have so much anxiety about what's going to happen from now on.

That giant pitch black pit is so romantic.

I have so much anxiety about what's going to happen from now on.

Reading this chapter drove home how much I love settings like this one. I'm already so anxious to see what they find as they progress downward. Who created the artifacts, what happened to them etc?  

If I had to bet, I would go with it being "the old world" that had to be buried to contain whatever that disease is.  Guessing is half the fun :)

Loving the setting even more now

I don't want to spoil much, but they do get a bit more freaky further down.

This series is utterly fantastic.  I suppose they were only calamities in the first place since they were brought back to human civilization.

I still love this insidious danger business, and I trust it will deliver.

Gotta love detailed maps.

Reading this chapter drove home how much I love settings like this one. I'm already so anxious to see what they find as they progress downward. Who created the artifacts, what happened to them etc?  

If I had to bet, I would go with it being "the old world" that had to be buried to contain whatever that disease is.  Guessing is half the fun :)

The artifacts remind me of the Dark Continent, but there are only regular dangers, no calamities.

I don't want to spoil much, but they do get a bit more freaky further down.

The artifacts remind me of the Dark Continent, but there are only regular dangers, no calamities.

I'mma just lie to a little girl....

is it translated?

Cute, dark, and has a very nice intro 5 chapters.

My god I wish the anime was out already.

How popular is made in abyss in japan? is it a hidden gem only a few fans know about or is it a well known manga?

Do you have a MEGA with the first 16 chapters uploaded, by any chance? I saw such a link posted on /a/ a while back.

here ya go.

>Actually you can erase chapters on here after they're uploaded, so it's certainly not permanent. That happens a lot on some other manga, notably Prison School, where a quick release is done first, then replaced by the releases from the main group whenever they're done.

Yes, but those chapters still get downloaded by the aggregators.

I'd ask to refrain posting the unfinished chapters here. Volume 2 isn't even completely proofed, let alone typeset on HQ raws. Later chapters aren't proofed at all and the translator is known for making mistakes(sometimes, obvious ones). Upload now and the majority of the people who read it, will read the inferior version that will stay in the aggregators forever. But if you really want more people to see it ASAP, take the half-baked translations off /a/ and typeset them yourself. That, of course, will be a disservice to the manga and to the readers. To paraphrase Miyamoto "A delayed scanlation is eventually good, but a rushed scanlation is forever bad."

Actually you can erase chapters on here after they're uploaded, so it's certainly not permanent. That happens a lot on some other manga, notably Prison School, where a quick release is done first, then replaced by the releases from the main group whenever they're done.

I haven't read the /a/ chapters but I did see that earlier on reddit as well. But I also never did read the first 4 chapters even, only a few pages to check if I liked this manga then sort of left it, as I noticed it never got updated.

With the anime due out in a few months, I'm not sure whether to read the manga or not, probably I will read it though and then enjoy the anime as well. But I've waited this long, so I don't mind waiting a bit longer for a "good" release either.

I'd ask to refrain posting the unfinished chapters here. Volume 2 isn't even completely proofed, let alone typeset on HQ raws. Later chapters aren't proofed at all and the translator is known for making mistakes(sometimes, obvious ones). Upload now and the majority of the people who read it, will read the inferior version that will stay in the aggregators forever. But if you really want more people to see it ASAP, take the half-baked translations off /a/ and typeset them yourself. That, of course, will be a disservice to the manga and to the readers. To paraphrase Miyamoto "A delayed scanlation is eventually good, but a rushed scanlation is forever bad."

Chapters 5-16 have been typeset, but 5 and 6 are the ones that are preventing me from releasing the other ones I have typeset since they're not ready yet. Translations go as far as chapter 27 and we're getting one per day. Today we'll get chapter 28, tomorrow 29, etc.

Chapters 5-8 are HQ, the rest are LQ scans.

Do you have a MEGA with the first 16 chapters uploaded, by any chance? I saw such a link posted on /a/ a while back.

Chapters 5-16 have been typeset, but 5 and 6 are the ones that are preventing me from releasing the other ones I have typeset since they're not ready yet. Translations go as far as chapter 27 and we're getting one per day. Today we'll get chapter 28, tomorrow 29, etc.

OH.MY.GOD. Talk about eficiency, im amazed man. You make me love the scanlator community even more.

Hey there friend, just want to confirm you guys are still doing this manga ? Can you say what is the status of the project or where i can check this my self ?

What the hell, dude? There's a reason I haven't posted the chapters yet. Have some patience.

Hey there friend, just want to confirm you guys are still doing this manga ? Can you say what is the status of the project or where i can check this my self ?

What the hell, dude? There's a reason I haven't posted the chapters yet. Have some patience.

Jesus, the redraws aren't finished, why the hell did you upload this?

• RBT likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics