Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (2.64 - 287votes)

Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat

Alt Names: alt 巻き込まれて異世界転移する奴は、大抵チートalt 휘말려서 이세계 전이하는 녀석은 대개 치트alt Those who were caught and transferred to another world, mostly cheat.
Author: Kaitou Hakobune
Artist: Kabocha
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day 's lunch break, suddenly a male high school student Yuzo Ogata who has been transferred to another world of sword and magic together with four other friends.

According to the Princess of Space-Time Magician, a foreign world who summoned them, they want them to beat the Demon Lord as Heroes to save this world.
Suddenly I was surprised at four friends "Temple", but it was a relaxing expression ... ... where the princess told of a startling fact!
"`―― There should only be four braves though?"
"A man who was mistakenly summoned to a different world" What will be in store as to his fate?

Source: http://konomanga.jp/manga/taitei-cheat
Go to Makikomarete Isekai Teni suru Yatsu wa, Taitei Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw manga New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

281 Comments

how can this be 3 star !? it should be minus!

Well, i would like to give 0 star, but 1 is the minimum :(

The cringe!

WTF did i just read! gave up on this title after 12 pages. how can this be 3 star !? it should be minus!
Since when did most of japan student have melon, OMG!

that ratings... 2.6 with 50+ votes...

How something with this name: "He is a matchless warrior in different-dimension world!!", can't be bad?

If I had to write a parody isekai manga, I'd make it so that you have to overthrow the current human King to stay alive (death by curse in x days), only get EXP by killing fellow humans, penalties for being in a party, penalties for not worshipping any god, no cheater items and of course no magic without sacrifices&contracts with demons.

The only way to earn money is by either working normally or doing dirty jobs like headhunting or executing people. And of course every human will always distrust you and is ready to stab you in the back at all times. That would be a perfect parody if you throw in your 08/15 isekai hero.

Sakamoto666, pls stop. This is not a parody, just standard overly edgy isekai with anti-hero MC.

Konosuba is not a parody, it's just a regular Isekai comedy.
If it was a real parody, there would be much more things in that world that are totally different than normally, but there aren't any.
There's a guild with quests that pay money, a demon lord to defeat, cheater items, Classes and skills, normal status values, parties, regular monsters and so on.

If I had to write a parody isekai manga, I'd make it so that you have to overthrow the current human King to stay alive (death by curse in x days), only get EXP by killing fellow humans, penalties for being in a party, penalties for not worshipping any god, no cheater items and of course no magic without sacrifices&contracts with demons.

The only way to earn money is by either working normally or doing dirty jobs like headhunting or executing people. And of course every human will always distrust you and is ready to stab you in the back at all times. That would be a perfect parody if you throw in your 08/15 isekai hero.

Konosuba is honest to God parody. From the way he died to the stats he had (suitable for merchant) was meant to laugh at the usual tropes in isekai novels. There's even a collective image of regular isekai mc(Mitsurugi) and moments where Kazuma snaps and tells Aqua that he would gladly trade her for the so-called cheat skill.

Um...seems the author forgot rule #1 when introducing a new isekai series... you have to at least show that the people weren't erased from existence in the first chapter.

I assure you that was completely intentional. They were erased from existence, series is already finished with that one chapter.

If it was a real parody, there would be much more things in that world that are totally different than normally, but there aren't any.

There's a guild with quests that pay money, a demon lord to defeat, cheater items, Classes and skills, normal status values, parties, regular monsters and so on.

Nope, it's a parody since the main point of the manga is to show and exaggerate the flaws of a genre. A parody doesn't even need to be funny btw (satires are parodies). The points that make it a parody: companions have a screw loose, you need to kill cabbages, the hero doesn't try to save the world, they decide to save the town to protect the succubus, harmless monsters are accompanied by a secret final boss, ...

A parody is not something that is opposite to the original story, it's only an imitation which make fun of the original work.

PS: if you want a serious parody: Chapter 1 of Goblin Slayer. They show you a cliched party going to kill goblins, then happens what has happened.

It is like watching a softcore hentai with all that camel toe, crotch lines, and panty shot

I like it.

its called being self aware. i think this over the top approach is better than all those other works that use the same cliches but feign ignorance.

It's funny that this is rated way lower than those that pretends they're not generic crap

This is terrible, my lord, its like so many generic cliche's thrown inside the first few minutes.

its called being self aware. i think this over the top approach is better than all those other works that use the same cliches but feign ignorance.

edit: This is probably a parody.

Might as well just make Rance Isekai... <_<

Rance Tp in our world ? I want it.

Isekai... Check.

Overpowered MC... Check.

Large breasted women and cute beast girls... Check.

Panty shots with camel toes... CHECK... AND FOLLOWED!!!

Will follow to where this goes.  It could become so bad its good. =P

Only if it's a genuine parody like Konosuba(god tier troll of isekai trope)

I don't get why people are complaining. This is really good.

The author managed to put the entire story on the cover picture alone. 
It's so comprehensive that I didn't even have to look beyond that, gg

This is terrible, my lord, its like so many generic cliche's thrown inside the first few minutes.

there is also a fun tendency to deliberately use tropes and cliches because we can. authors are evil like that sometimes.

Using a cliche or two is forgivable. Cliches become cliches because, as Terry Pratchett once put it, they are the hammer and nails of language. But when you throw a whole bunch of cliches together with nothing whatsoever new added, that's just laziness and bad writing. I'd say it feels like it was written by a horny 15-year-old, but I've seen some much better writing than this from 15-year-olds, horny or not.

It's like somebody built an AI to write scripts to pander to specific manga audiences by throwing together garbage, and this was what it came up with when they told it to write a script for horny old men who creep on high school girls.

Oh my God! This is it! I have finally found it! The most heinous, braindead, stupidly offensive manga in all of existence, let alone the isekai genre! It's like the Holy Grail of shitiness! The "Citizen Kane" of bad manga! I don't think someone could make something this terrible if they actually tried.
 I-It's just beautiful. I think I was born into this world for the sole purpose of fi4nding this legendary piece of crap.

Please don't "push it to the limit"

Plot twist: it was aliens. So they literally went to another world. But with aliens.

heroine got huge tiddies? followed!

B A C K P R O B L E M S

Um...seems the author forgot rule #1 when introducing a new isekai series... you have to at least show that the people weren't erased from existence in the first chapter.

gahh another isekai shit, generic plot, etc etc,.. wait... heroine got huge tiddies? followed!

I see... You are man of culture as well.

Meh! Another generic isekai
Visiting this site everyday religiously for searching "reverse isekai" mangas and found nothing!

Just like it was already mentioned by deathkaiserG Hataraku maou sama is a genuine reverse isekai manga with adult demon king who embraces Japanese lifestyle after failing to conquer the world(yet the past will not let him go that easily)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics