Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

Well obviously, yes, but I don't really think how realistic the premise for a manga like this should be given much thought.  It's a light-hearted comedy with cute girls.  I just thought "haha okay, that's dumb and I don't buy it, but whatever where's the cute girls."  It's not like this is likely ever going to really be brought up again.

Doesn't need to be killing heroes to level up in some games like skyrim doingother things "level" you up. Then you have a game like final fantasy 11 where certain nms will level up during fights if certain conditions are met like a fight going to long or certain things are done against them.

thats some serious waifu material here 

wasabi is sooooooooo cute

The premise is too contrived. The sheer number of heroes it would take to level in that manner would keep her at it for years, and it doesn't matter how strong you are if you have no skills.

Well obviously, yes, but I don't really think how realistic the premise for a manga like this should be given much thought.  It's a light-hearted comedy with cute girls.  I just thought "haha okay, that's dumb and I don't buy it, but whatever where's the cute girls."  It's not like this is likely ever going to really be brought up again.

At first, from reading just the description, I thought was afraid this was going to be a rehash of Re:Monster

But then I read it, and I am happy that I was totally wrong.  

I want to see one damn MMORPG that has no NPCs but everyone is a player, be it the monsters, the merchants or the human "heroes". I really hate PvP in MMORPGs in general, but that's just because PvP feels so forced and is mostly contrary to the "story" told that forces heroes to set out on a journey to save whatever.

It would be hilarious if one could play a monster and level up + evolve accordingly once it has defeated a certain number of human heroes, and save the grace of the programmers to not force them to program stupid A.I.s for monsters that aren't worth anything...

Hilarious for who? The people who pay for the game and spend their time getting smeared across the ground for no reward whatsoever? Or for the people who don't pay for the game and just want to ruin people's fun by forcing them to put up with such a monster?

Game balance; OP mobs in beginner field.

Devs when questioned: "lalalalalalal...Working as intended...lalalalalala"

I am now having flashbacks of when people would intentionally death-level Porings (i.e. slimes) in Ragnarok Online to max level...the porings gained a glowy aura of death. >:3

Not really a problem , it's the same for Xenoblade X with rare monster, even in the beginning .

When you see something way too strong for you, it's best to try to avoid it, except if you want to see the "game over" screen.

Really depends on the game. I think in the original Xenoblade you could ram certain enemies off a cliff after putting them to sleep, and in Persona 5, even the Reaper can catch Influenza and self-destruct, giving you experience. If buffs/debuffs and status effects in play then that skimpy armor of hers better have some resistance. She might even have an elemental weakness (goblins are fairies, which are notorious for having some kind of exploit). Environmental hazards too, perhaps a stealth OHKO by an assassin...but if it just stays a gag then this might not even be addressed.  

Honwasabi-san is too OP.

Please Nerf.

Shojo-ai tag soon?

Maybe eventually.

Maybe even more.

the souls guy holding the barf sack though...

With slimes and goblins getting OP, low level heroes are really having a hard time.

Back in my days, you can have millions of save with 2TB.

Spoiler

Not really a problem , it's the same for Xenoblade X with rare monster, even in the beginning .

When you see something way too strong for you, it's best to try to avoid it, except if you want to see the "game over" screen.

Speed Running the game of life I see.

Ah, a dark souls mob.

Nekomimineko developers?

You are supposed to give the source, baka!

The premise is too contrived. The sheer number of heroes it would take to level in that manner would keep her at it for years, and it doesn't matter how strong you are if you have no skills.

heroes aren't mmorpg mobs, so its normal they'd give alot more exp then usual compared to say goblins. Skills don't really matter when you're stats are so high no one can injure you, heck the guy's sword completely got snapped.

..... now i feel really bad for the heroine....

she's summoned hero.... got forced to fight demon king.... get brutally murdered by OP goblin-chan.....

broke as fuvk.....

didn't have a party or teammates beside the mage .... (bet the mage will leave her too if Goblin-chan didn't give her the money)

and more devastating... she's immortal.... always revive when get killed.... and remembered the "Gore" when get killed....

imagine that Suffering..... and yet she still smilling and hardworking.... 

Bet the mage would remain dead if not for the donation, she couldn't afford the reviving fee for partymembers after all.

..... now i feel really bad for the heroine....

she's summoned hero.... got forced to fight demon king.... get brutally murdered by OP goblin-chan.....

broke as fuvk.....

didn't have a party or teammates beside the mage .... (bet the mage will leave her too if Goblin-chan didn't give her the money)

and more devastating... she's immortal.... always revive when get killed.... and remembered the "Gore" when get killed....

imagine that Suffering..... and yet she still smilling and hardworking.... 

Nekomimineko developers?

Spoiler

Shojo-ai tag soon?

Rewards don't scale with the level of the monster. What kind of crap dev made this?

Fun manga btw.

Nekomimineko developers?

Oh struck gold again cant wait for more

"It's a feature/easter egg"

The Bethesda School of Design. And this is from a fan.

what an imbalance game

lv 99 goblin and only give you 1 exp and 2 gold after defeat it

"It's a feature/easter egg"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics