Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 484votes)

Overlord

Alt Names: alt 不死者之王alt โอเวอร์ ลอร์ดalt オーバーロードalt 오버로드alt Maharajaalt OverLordalt Повелитель
Author: Maruyama Kugane
Artist: Miyama Fugin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story begins with Yggdrasil, a popular online game which is quietly shut down on its last day. Our protagonist Momonga decided to stay until the last moment in his beloved game and wait for the force logout. Unexpectedly, the server did not shut down and Momonga is stuck in his skeleton body and got transferred to another world. "The powerful Overlord" needs now to discover a new world and face the continuous challenges.

Having no parents, friends, or place in society, this ordinary man strives to take over the new world the game has become.

Based on the light novel of the same name.
Go to Overlord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic That last joke... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic What's going on with this storyline New Window makuta2
  • 3 Replies
Topic Webnovel New Window Budda523
  • 7 Replies
Topic Looking for another title with the same plot New Window kenshinco
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is this all the manga? New Window GuloGulos
  • 1 Replies
Topic Is this all the manga? New Window GuloGulos
  • 0 Replies

1153 Comments

wow, isn't ainz supposed to wear the mask before meeting the 2 girls? beside why he shown him self with his staff, its not the same as the novel.

this series supposed to be dark, but this one looks like a joke.

bad adaptation lol. 

Wow... This is really a bad example of manga adaptation.

The

Please name as many VRMMOrpg mangas as you can. Now please compare it to most other tropes. Now how many of the VRMMO manga that you listed are actually good? It's not overdone, and it hasn't been done right. Ever.

The best VRMMO I've seen is neither a manga, nor a LN, but a game.

How many more manga with the "sucked into an RPG" premise are they gonna make? 

Please name as many VRMMOrpg mangas as you can. Now please compare it to most other tropes. Now how many of the VRMMO manga that you listed are actually good? It's not overdone, and it hasn't been done right. Ever.

This is soon would warrant a tragedy and a horror tag if is goes remain faithful to
Ln and wn.

How many more manga with the "sucked into an RPG" premise are they gonna make? 

Extremely rushed compared to the novel, but whatever. Momon is still badass.

No kidding about that, I was scratching my head in page 22 in the 3rd chapter cause Gazef was on a horse at one moment and suddenly lost it in the same page with no context. I read the light novel translation and know the reason why he lost his horse but this is really cringe worthy.

Time fror Badass momemt, oh yeah

Extremely rushed compared to the novel, but whatever. Momon is still badass.

It really looks to me like there's a fruit basket on top of that staff.

it's sad that the artist never caught the joke about the mask of envy.

FFFMember.jpg

edit: KCZ said it before I did... But yea. pages are out of order =(

Yeah, Not sure why batoto rearranged the pages. I'll try to fix it.

I wanted to see the death-knight play with his toys :(

wooooow

i thought this series is dead :D

Monthly series, then, looking at the release dates?

He just loves playing the badguy doesn't he??

wooooow

i thought this series is dead :D

I think chapter 3 has misplaced pages.

Page 8 should be Page 7

Page 9 should be page 8

Page 7 should be page 9

On a side note Momonga's disappointed face looks like Grumpy Cat haha
Also should'nt it be Nigen instead of Nigun? The LN has his name as such.

edit: KCZ said it before I did... But yea. pages are out of order =(

Thanks for the chapter, though a few pages really are out of order.

All the events are happening rather quickly, but what can you do. It's a manga adaption so...

It certainly does feel rushed. I guess I've just taken a liking more to the LN than the manga know :/

All the events are happening rather quickly, but what can you do. It's a manga adaption so...

It's here! I'm a little sad that the chapter is fast forwarded too much, but i really like how they're able to show the funny faces that that skull head of Momonga does when surprised! Now Ainz-sama, kill them all!

This manga is just pure win... Its flawless in my ranking, altho with a 2 chapters bias, for anyone who has played an MMO (and actually invested time with your guild and all) can relate (and some other might love to be in the MC's shoes).

Also... Can someone please make this game? /being-unreasonable/

Its been made before. It was called Star Wars Galaxies.

Either I'm just an idiot or a couple of these pages are out of order. It doesn't seem to fit well in some areas.

When you stuff most of a pretty wordy novel into 3 chapters of a manga, it tends to be a bit rushed. It leaves out an absolute ton of dialogue that would make it have more sense to it.

Either I'm just an idiot or a couple of these pages are out of order. It doesn't seem to fit well in some areas.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics