Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

Spoiler

Pretty large there.

Got to hold them hands <3 

Thanks for the correction =3

And enjoy more of Megumi-channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn~

Checked the raws. 21 chapters later and they haven't even held hands yet.

Why should they hold hands? He likes another girl, after all.

Easy now! Holding hands comes after marriage.

another retarded MC, but I'll keep reading this cause of Amano

Why is he retarded?

Is that tanned glasses girl mmm...~?
Man I love this manga even more now mmm...~!

In this chapter I sort of felt sorry for Shindou.  He's really putting in a lot of effort, with fairly little to show for it.  Particularly, Tamaki and Arai who are so efortless at beating him and his hard work must be especially vexing...

Amano is a good girl.

While you guys are it at, I found another panel that seemed off on page 13

Spoiler

In the bottem left panel, he says: 俺みたいながり勉と話してることをクラスメートに見せて。。。わざわざ天野の株を下げることもあるまい which would translate to: If amano were to be caught talking to a bookworm like me... I wouldn't want her popularity to plummet because of that

So he was actually more concerned about her than his own problems here.

thanks though for working on this, I've been really enjoying this series so far.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'll let the "crew leader" know and he might push this into V2 if it hasn't been compiled yet. To be fair, it could be understood as either way, but your version makes it less ambiguous.

Also

Spoiler

the fact that she was looking at their picture together on her cellphone (which is now probably her wallpaper) while she was waiting for him was cute as hell

While you guys are it at, I found another panel that seemed off on page 13

In the bottem left panel, he says: 俺みたいながり勉と話してることをクラスメートに見せて。。。わざわざ天野の株を下げることもあるまい which would translate to: If amano were to be caught talking to a bookworm like me... I wouldn't want her popularity to plummet because of that

So he was actually more concerned about her than his own problems here.

thanks though for working on this, I've been really enjoying this series so far.

Sorry for not catching that in PR, my Japanese wasn't good enough yet to properly understand the meaning of that panel in the raws so I assumed it was correct ;d

Heh, mistakes happen to all of us, I just appreciate you taking the time to work on this =03.

Never gonna make it breh

This girl is going to be the end of me. So gorgeous and precious and hot... and caring! :P

Sorry for not catching that in PR, my Japanese wasn't good enough yet to properly understand the meaning of that panel in the raws so I assumed it was correct ;d

Her waiting around is cute as hell, especially the 'I just got out of club' white lie.

Raw panel in question

Spoiler

It says that he's 4031st in the country, 10th in his class. 
The other rankings he talks about are the nationwide ones, so the girl he's crushing on is 4th nationwide, and the 2 classmates are 145th and 201st nationwide.

Thanks

With rankings like that he might as well give up on being a nerd and go be "dumb" with that childhood friend of his.

sorry guys, we will fix that phrase (y)

I swear the moment he gets with that childhood friend, his test scores will go up. Repressing yourself will cause a pressure to build up and that stress will distract you. 

Raw panel in question

Spoiler

It says that he's 4031st in the country, 10th in his class. 
The other rankings he talks about are the nationwide ones, so the girl he's crushing on is 4th nationwide, and the 2 classmates are 145th and 201st nationwide.

Maybe it's something to do with the translation, it could be that he was the 10th in the rank of 4031 (like their are 9+ more people besides him that got into rank 4031) 

Then he mentions that girl (he is chasing?) got 4th.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics