Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

Spoiler

Life truly is a blessing.

I never considered it until now but having your ears to be an erogenous zone seems like it would be a major pain in the ass.

oo-mox.jpg

well, that was unexpectedly a nice read...didn't realize finish all of it in 1 go....i demand moarrr.......please....

ah feel yah T_T

I read this by imagining Sakata Gintoki's voice and it fits really well

no no no that would be overkilling with epicness

well, that was unexpectedly a nice read...didn't realize finish all of it in 1 go....i demand moarrr.......please....

Spoiler

31-disgaea-1319957.jpg

32-disgaea-1319995.jpg

33-disgaea-1320061.jpg

This is what qualifies both Diablo and Laharl as the true demon king.

I read this by imagining Sakata Gintoki's voice and it fits really well

4284711.gif

To pair with your whine~

I don't like whine but pour some salt over the cheese with milky tears please.

I never considered it until now but having your ears to be an erogenous zone seems like it would be a major pain in the ass.

Please for the love of quality, stop releasing parts of chapters. It's a huge pain in the ass to try and track by a part of a chapter on any manga tracking site. No one will have any right to complain if you just release chapters as they are originally.

4284711.gif

To pair with your whine~

your post is a huge pain in the ass and you have no right to complain ...

can't you even check the real situation first before giving that kind of comment ?

pls don't drop this like what happened with EG Maker, Isekai Soul-Cyborg

We wuv u keep up the good work.

Please for the love of quality, stop releasing parts of chapters. It's a huge pain in the ass to try and track by a part of a chapter on any manga tracking site. No one will have any right to complain if you just release chapters as they are originally.

your post is a huge pain in the ass and you have no right to complain ...

can't you even check the real situation first before giving that kind of comment ?

The raw chapters are split into part A and B for every chapter on the original site.

If you have a problem with it, it would be nice for you to just tell that to the artist instead of complaining here or you could try telling the translator group to wait for a month and have them combine the parts and than only release the chapter.

I don't know why but that seal of blood scene was so unexpectedly funny :D

This is so stupid it hurts, when is the next release ?

Spoiler

31-disgaea-1319957.jpg

32-disgaea-1319995.jpg

33-disgaea-1320061.jpg

That diagonal Japanese text at the end of each part 1 seems to suggest that may have been how it WAS originally.

Unless I'm misunderstanding something and there's just some random text not worth translating, mentioning a date, that happens to be where they decided to split the chapters

So many nekomimi and plump elf.

I actually wonder if that's actually a "poker face" and not that his face is constantly paralyzed with fear and his general appearance just makes it look intimidating...

I'm so happy to see this one continue. The internal monologue makes the story for me.  

He's got an amazing poker face. Cut his finger like that and not even a whisper, if that happened to me I would be bawling like a baby.

Even better than these guys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ6_GdODuww

He's got an amazing poker face. Cut his finger like that and not even a whisper, if that happened to me I would be bawling like a baby.

fantasy story to enjoy them dont compare them to reality, or you will allways find them childish and boring rather just enjoy and dont think to much of why,

mainly  those developments partly done by recipy of lots of sexapeal(because, yes, sex sells, just look at any ads they use it for anything) and partly somewhat decent story that can grab some interest.

Mix it of with some wishes and ideals of the author and editor.

You end up with most fantasy storys:P

thats why enjoy and read and have fun. I read stuff, so i can enjoy it and have fun reading the stories, without takeing it to serious.

I think you are just reading bad fantasy stories…

Welcome to the world of web novels. Strip away the premise and, more often than not, pure shit remains.

pure shit = boobs

boobs are good shit

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics