Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

The sad thing, if you really think about it, is that these kids were rejects, who were given a teacher who cared about them.  Cared about them so much so that he was self-less in teaching them, and they were all very happy.  They probably had the best year of their entire lives.  Even though they originally wanted the money, they eventually realized that Koro-Sensei is more important than that money.

Judging by Nagisa's mother, they probably all had fucked up families so Koro-Sensei was like a parent to them.

What's going on right now is not only really sad, but it's going to destroy them.  

what i don't get is

Spoiler

I'm personally hoping the ending isn't what we were presented, and that something good happens to change the course.

4 more chapters though... damn...  I feel like I forgot a lot about this manga, so I might re-read some parts, as there was definitely some feels in this manga, but damn wtf...

Honestly it's impossible for a class (doesn't matter if there is 15,30 or 50 people) who took lesson in killing for less than a year to kill a professional hitman who was active and unstoppable for xx years and finally augmented with superstrenght/speed etc. So if by some chance class e managed to kill him after some heated battle it would be as naive and stupid as the current development. Hell i would even say that it would be way more.

Oh yeah, for sure. But the manga WAS that naive and stupid for some time. Originally I did wish for it to get grim, but back when number two hunted hitmen and they actually all survived I kinda gave up. I figured it was all gonna be about kids killing homework and slaying entrance exams, never really facing the reality of death. And I could live with that.

But it did get serious after all and I'm a bit disappointed with how the class (except Kayano, I guess) was eased into it. Hearing Korosensei's story and then hesitating to off him was really quite a gentle way to face death.

I suppose that's just Korosensei being a good guide. As a manga about teaching, these developments are pretty appropriate. But as a manga about assassination, I think there's been a terrible lack of shocking events.

I know it sounds pretentious when I say it after the fact, but I kinda figured Korosensei would heal her somehow. Doesn't feel like an asspull to me, given that exactly the same shit happened a year previously and he had to have prepared. That said, putting a human back together out of her own cells does feel kinda out there.

I'm worried about the cells he put in her to replace the ones that were missing. Won't those cells disappear as soon as the laser fires, which is about to happen soon?

I know cells divide quickly, but the fastest mammal cells I know of still need 9-10 hours, and they're intestinal ones. I don't know how much time they have until the laser fires, but I'm pretty sure it's less than 9 hours.

Spoiler

- "You too, child?"

et tu, nagisa?

Ok. Well...It was mostly a joke, but here's your fake-science degree anyway.

i humbly receive it, salty chancellor.

After getting so close back on the island and clearly getting stronger since, I can't help but find it disappointing that they might only kill him because he exhausted himself protecting them. That plot was way more exciting than anything that happened in the climax tbh.

I guess Matsui's going for the sentimental route, but honestly the manga was so naive for so long, I stopped taking it seriously. Feels like too little too late.

Honestly it's impossible for a class (doesn't matter if there is 15,30 or 50 people) who took lesson in killing for less than a year to kill a professional hitman who was active and unstoppable for xx years and finally augmented with superstrenght/speed etc. So if by some chance class e managed to kill him after some heated battle it would be as naive and stupid as the current development. Hell i would even say that it would be way more.

• pen likes this

After getting so close back on the island and clearly getting stronger since, I can't help but find it disappointing that they might only kill him because he exhausted himself protecting them. That plot was way more exciting than anything that happened in the climax tbh.

I guess Matsui's going for the sentimental route, but honestly the manga was so naive for so long, I stopped taking it seriously. Feels like too little too late.

Spoiler

- "You too, child?"

"For one last time, I would like to take attendance."
...annnndd now I'm crying.

"Oh Captain! My Captain!" 

he probably cant go into the ultimate defense form from the exhaustion. he did mentioned that it consume lots of energy to do so and he probably can't recharge fast enough before that beam comes again as well as there's not enough food nearby to supply him with energy. even if the students wishes to run out and fetch some food they'll need time, not to mention they'll have to go through the military blockade as well to do so.

even if he can, the form's not a sure-fire way to get out of this situation. the form do resist all known conventional methods of damage as well as block things like heat and radiation but since the beam+barrier is an extremely new piece of technology, practically an unblockable ray of light and able to directly attack his cells, they probably can get through the form's outer clear shell and disintegrate his cells.

Ok. Well...It was mostly a joke, but here's your fake-science degree anyway.

That last page...

Spoiler

So they're going to kill him, then a day later realize that they probably could have carried him right through the barrier in his little defensive ball form...

he probably cant go into the ultimate defense form from the exhaustion. he did mentioned that it consume lots of energy to do so and he probably can't recharge fast enough before that beam comes again as well as there's not enough food nearby to supply him with energy. even if the students wishes to run out and fetch some food they'll need time, not to mention they'll have to go through the military blockade as well to do so.

even if he can, the form's not a sure-fire way to get out of this situation. the form do resist all known conventional methods of damage as well as block things like heat and radiation but since the beam+barrier is an extremely new piece of technology, practically an unblockable ray of light and able to directly attack his cells, they probably can get through the form's outer clear shell and disintegrate his cells.

So they're going to kill him, then a day later realize that they probably could have carried him right through the barrier in his little defensive ball form...

those lsat couple of pages of the chapter were so sad. next chapter is gonna have a page for each student i guess showing there moments as he does the role, im not ready for this series to end wow

This is going to be painful

Dat cover, dat manual, dat teacher, dat ending .............

who not cry after see that ???

Spoiler

If I remember correctly, the anti-sensei barrier targets his cells, not his mucus.

If you don't know the difference, his mucus is a collection of different sensei-specific proteins, while his cells are much more complicated and organized (and must be different than normal to allow him to run on antimatter). It's very reasonable for only his cells to be affected.

I guess the view of topless bitch-sensei would make him rest in peace.

"For one last time, I would like to take attendance."
...annnndd now I'm crying.

ASSPULL

I know it sounds pretentious when I say it after the fact, but I kinda figured Korosensei would heal her somehow. Doesn't feel like an asspull to me, given that exactly the same shit happened a year previously and he had to have prepared. That said, putting a human back together out of her own cells does feel kinda out there.

This should surprise literally nobody, but still worth bringing to attention:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2016/02/18-2/assassination-classroom-manga-ending-scheduled-for-next-month

ASSPULL

Spoiler

Spoiler

Is anyone else wondering who exactly
Spoiler

There was never any explanation as to why
Spoiler

Spoiler

All through this chapter there were several white flashes that I was fully expecting to be that laser that's supposed to fire... what? a couple of seconds from now?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics