Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 180votes)

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Alt Names: alt 現実主義勇者の王国再建記alt How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Author: Dozeumaru
Artist: Ueda Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

RAW: http://over-lap.co.jp/現実主義勇者の王国再建記/product/0/ZG0013/?cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which is the better group? LHTranslation or Biamam Scans New Window lygarx
  • 10 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic English Translated LN New Window YukitoOnline
  • 5 Replies

254 Comments

I don't know what the source of this manga, but the map is entirely diffrent from what i can remember.

Holy shit. I didn't know this was here. I was just reading the LN just days ago.

Already best king

Beat Me, Lets Gamble Make a Bet
80% People Here(Including Me), Follow this Series Because The Queen Bazongas

RIGHT!!!! ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

It's one of the better ones too. Souma's gonna make Elfrieden great again.

Actually it's not that much of a harem at the start. It doesn't really go full harem till about the end of the 3rd LN. Until then there's still a healthy mix of males/females in the story. Which makes it, as you said, one of the better ones.

Another isekai harem, another follow.

This one does seem rather interesting though.

It's one of the better ones too. Souma's gonna make Elfrieden great again.

Wow, wasn't expecting much from the artwork, but it is really good.

I might say, this is quite good ones, they way the artist make characters, the contour and every detail, the distinguished face feature is appealing. also it's much more mature-like

well, don't ya see majority isekai genre character is hard to distinguished between each other, sometime they have same face but different hairstyle and clothes they wear. sometime character age is 20 odd years old but the way it illustrated he/she just look like a teenager/highschooler, and of course different genre needs different way to illustrate it. Since this novel is much more 'serious' and contain many complexcity like politics and such, it's really much more suitable than fuwa fuwa style or big eyed anime style.

He's a college student whose major is liberal arts, he was already studying to be a politician when he got summoned. 

boom, insta-interested. But I gotta know... What's his background to know so much about political, economic and diplomatic affairs?

boom, insta-interested. But I gotta know... What's his background to know so much about political, economic and diplomatic affairs?

japanese people arent as dumb as americans. 

According to the World IQ rankings, Japan's average is 105 putting them tied for 3rd place with China. Hong Kong and Singapore are tied for 1st at 108 and South Korea is 2nd with 106. The younger generation of Japanese people are at 111 on average. Not everyone goes to college and about 53.7 percent of Japanese students that attend college do graduate. While I don't remember if he is a college graduate, we should assume that he likely would have graduated. Japan is 4th in Graduation rates. 

instafollow

Wow, wasn't expecting much from the artwork, but it is really good.

uu~~

if you read the Novel, you'd know that you'll not able to see those Boo-- ups. MIL--ups... You won't able to see the queen again for some chapters....

huu..

saber(artoria)?

... The king just gave away his kingdom? Just like that? I'd hate to be the party pooper here but why would the king just give away his country to some random hick who he knows nothing about? Couldn't he just, you know, ask the protag to be an adviser or something like a person would normally do? Seriously, what kind of monarch would do something like that? Am I the only one who finds this unbelievable?

Spoiler

What happened to doling out exposition bit by bit over time? Most of the long running manga didn't exposition dump so much so early. Bleach kinda did, but not so heavy handed (although this probably hurts my point since I feel bleach got boring real fast after the soul society arc).

This was five pages straight of non-dialogue background info. Fine for a LN, but not for the first chapter of a manga series (chapter 0 is still the first chapter). I know this isn't the only (or worst) offender, but it breaks the pace and tone. And I was getting into it up till that point. (not saying it won't be good, or I will stop reading at this point)

It's like how a movie's pace can be ruined if the first 5 minutes are bland/boring. Gotta have that really good hook.

Edit:

had the exact same thought lol

well, the LN is all about politics and government so it will literally have walls of text because it has a lot to explain

... The king just gave away his kingdom? Just like that? I'd hate to be the party pooper here but why would the king just give away his country to some random hick who he knows nothing about? Couldn't he just, you know, ask the protag to be an adviser or something like a person would normally do? Seriously, what kind of monarch would do something like that? Am I the only one who finds this unbelievable?

he has a reason why he did so, it would be a huge spoiler if I tell you but the story is really well thought so everything that happens has a reason behind it, read the novel if you want, it's on Novelupdates

Well iunno bout the rest of the story, but that queen has enough "plot" to support MC-kun and the whole kingdom.

>prime minister marx
>hasnt even seized the means of production yet

A different approach of an isekai manga.. Color me intrigue. I hope it's like maou yuusha.

It is similar to that one. More of reformation, less fighting. But there is still wars tho.

is it more political than fighting demon lord?

Yep, more than you probably realize at this point.

is it more political than fighting demon lord?

A different approach of an isekai manga.. Color me intrigue. I hope it's like maou yuusha.

Holy shit the tits on the Queen... Long live indeed.

Good, that means i wasn't the only one staring. =P

I'll have you know that I was NOT staring at those tits!  And I definitely did NOT notice how huge and voluptuous they are! Nor did I notice how they looked so soft and yet obviously had the firmness to stand up on their own without the need for a constricting bra!  I furthermore did not imagine how delicious her nipples would be or how they would feel while being gently nibbled on by my eager mouth!

You guys believe me, don't you? You know I wouldn't lie to you guys about something like this... right...!?

Well..? Guys...!? Don't you believe me...!?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics