Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

lol "perfect"

I could understand this sentiment if the art was actually good, but it's not. See "World's End Harem" for an example of an artist who actually knows how to draw the female body, big tits and all.

I don't even need a plot, this dude could just draw 18 pages of Amano sketches and I'd still be all over this. How is one girl so perfect.

There's actually more than thighs, but the MC is a thighs maniac, so it works out.

Oh, absolutely, it's IMO one of the best pure fantasy not-really-harem series out there (2 girls isn't harem).

But it is a bastion of thighs of the highest caliber.

Yuusha ga Shinda. Entire series is a testament to the power of Thighmancy.

There's actually more than thighs, but the MC is a thighs maniac, so it works out.

He is so pent up and wound so tight. I swear, once he relaxes and gets the girl, that is when his scores go up. The secret for him to truly ascend and get better scores is to be with his childhood friend.

Brother just needs to get laid.

There aren't enough mangaka that can draw juicy butts like that :3

Sauce, please? I need it for research....

Yuusha ga Shinda. Entire series is a testament to the power of Thighmancy.

A frilly bikini?!

Frills on a bikini top are there to distract from a lack of volume around that area and add a little of their own. The last thing Amano needs is to add even more volume there. And judging from how stretched the cloth is, it looks as if it is two sizes too small.

Unless of course, those frills are there to mask what's right under them?

I wonder how cold the pool's water really is.

He says thighs.

But those are peaches.

Hmmm... ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Spoiler

Sauce, please? I need it for research....

Such bounty...

Thank god the series didn't end

The raws are at 25 and the series is still ongoing ;p

In this chapter I sort of felt sorry for Shindou.  He's really putting in a lot of effort, with fairly little to show for it.  Particularly, Tamaki and Arai who are so efortless at beating him and his hard work must be especially vexing...

Thats probably because he put ways too much effort on studying, you'll end up learning less than you could, if he spent some time playing around with the heroine he would probably get better scores.. but well it would probably dampen the story xD

Thank god the series didn't end

this boy is going to be more backed up than mount vesuvius

Spoiler

if he would just take an hour of his day to breed her he would ace everything because nirvana

dat ass tho...

Spoiler

What a garbage character. Shoo shoo out of this manga.

Chapter did a surprisingly good job at expanding Amano and MC's relationship as he's really protective of her but still gets all hot and bothered by her and Amano isn't as dense as she appears since she realized what was happening. MC also develops nicely by showing that he's not fucking obtuse but rather is also kinda pervy himself and not just one note MUST TOKYO U.

Then again, ass and titties.

THICC

H

I

C

C

tumblr_o95jkbf1HX1s85jqto1_400.jpg

Bliss~ never felt better with newest best girl Amano~

He is so pent up and wound so tight. I swear, once he relaxes and gets the girl, that is when his scores go up. The secret for him to truly ascend and get better scores is to be with his childhood friend. 

Spoiler

Dat%2BAss.png

Spoiler

Dear lord that Vol 2 cover.

Spoiler

A great balance of cute, warm romance, eroticism, and comedy.

Can't ask for much more. Thanks for your work.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics