Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 597votes)

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Alt Names: alt 政宗くんのリベンジalt 政宗君的复仇alt انتقام ماساموني
Author: Takeoka Hazuki
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makabe Masamune has changed himself greatly for a single reason: he wants revenge. Contrary to his past, he has worked hard to become good-looking in order to carry out this goal. Faster than anticipated, he even meets the target of his revenge the first day after transferring in — Adagaki Aki. He wastes no time beginning his plan, but revenge doesn't come easily.
Go to Masamune-kun no Revenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl! New Window RogZiel
  • 5 Replies
Topic Yoshino is... New Window RogZiel
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic NTR New Window shizuku kyun
  • 17 Replies
Topic Masamune-Kun no Revenge TV Anime Adaptation Announced! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Fake Masamune is... New Window RogZiel
  • 10 Replies

2121 Comments

@Cydric: TK quote " I WILL BE BACK "
noooo yoshino why
@Horizon- I am sorry i did not mean it to be a spoiler i was just thinking how it was going to happen
@kahn wait, censorship? where?
Ehhhhhh...
Posted Image
Spoiler
@kahn

wth? we don't censor any manga we do. If you don't believe me, download the raws
Looks like piggy is going to get gutted next chapter.
aaaa i need more '-'
Ehhh.. I really liked the two first chapters anyway.. although the last page of Chap 2 made me think that Yoshino had like.. dual personality? Hmmm....... maybe not... :P
Thats funny
dafuq...Yandere?
This reminds me of Zippy Ziggy. And that is excellent.
i dont like censorship by scanlators.

other than that, great work on this great manga.
damn,why did she had to turn into a giant bitch.
4...3...2...1... great sucess! that was gold xDDD
I really like this manga. I feel the guys a few steps away from being shallow, though. But thats a good thing. He knows he looks good, and girls like him. but hes not using it to his advantage, other than to win that chicks heart.
@Leo1dg use
Spoiler
when talking about spoilers, just cause I bet there's people like me who haven't read the manga yet scroll down to see what others have to say on how well the manga is.
wow that was good the one who sent him the letter is the slave big boobed girl of that bitch black hair girl. Im bad with names so i just call them by how they act
The revenge ending becoming less and less capable of success..
where she get that knife and how did it get in the school O.o
Minamoto-kun and now Masamune-kun lol
@Glave
Weeeeeell, can't expect a '10000yen bill on the floor says 'pick me up' and springboard catapult fires you over town once stood on and the girl at the end holding a sledgehammer knocks you out then dumps you in a black van' kind of trap.
damn, didnt expect that
This manga is awesome! I recommend. Story's interesting, hopefully it isn't too short. :) Please release more chapters!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics