Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 215votes)

Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンはもう十分に強いalt Goblin Is Already Strong Enough
Author: Salamander
Artist: Salamander
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Goblin-san accidentally reached level 99... and now she keeps killing heroes.
Go to Goblin wa Mou Juubun ni Tsuyoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

307 Comments

Chimera + Breasts = Unstoppable !!

the paneling is so bad...

Yeah, it took me a couple seconds to realize what was going on a few times... Still, it gets easier with time.

Well Mimit needs to be protected because she is fucking precious. 

the paneling is so bad...

Wasabi-san is the best Goblin ever.

Better than Rou!

To be better than Rou is not really an accomplishment...

Fucking Ship it.

I really hope Aki and Honwasabi don't get more friendly than this. Though it's so early in the game that the setting and tone is still being established (outside of aping JRPGs), I can't imagine this series having any staying power if they become chummy.

>not wanting them to get closer

>not wanting yuri

>not wanting the level 99 goblin to join a level 9 party

I really hope Aki and Honwasabi don't get more friendly than this. Though it's so early in the game that the setting and tone is still being established (outside of aping JRPGs), I can't imagine this series having any staying power if they become chummy.

Wasabi-san is the best Goblin ever.

Better than Rou!

I'm curious if the founder of the shop that Wasabi-chan visits is a hero that she 'pursuaded' to change roles as well. 

Now, it's time to 'pursade' Aya-chan too :)

I can't imagine this one can go very long. Over/under on number of chapters? I'd go under on 20 probably.

Being long running is not always a good thing, I prefer series that ends while it's still being a good read.

.... that Mage is Cockblocking so hard....

when the Goblin-chan slowly open her heart to the Heroine....

damn you Forehead Sparkling Mage!!!

so Heroine getting more stronger after everyday get beaten by goblin-chan

she still level 4.... but can fight against lv 10 and above....

this is the clear line between experience leecher and a hardworking one.....

you got the level experience.... but you didn't get the battle experience ~

Clearly it's just jealousy from the mage girl. She wants to be Aki's "Onee-sama" XD

Or she has Growth+ bonus like a certain Pride spider.

So despite being low level, her stat growth is beyond the average.

She seems to need more exp per level. So, she needs more grinding but she will be stronger than anyone of the same level.

Or she has Growth+ bonus like a certain Pride spider.

So despite being low level, her stat growth is beyond the average.

I can't imagine this one can go very long. Over/under on number of chapters? I'd go under on 20 probably.

I'm sure there wont be one since it's basically just a gag, but my old gamer instinct tells me, if you think of OP random mob encounter, your answer is to come back when your max level with items like anti-death and then hunt it down.

Just dump the retard mage!

Green Lives Matter

Isekai + OP enemy (?) = awesome!

The premise is too contrived. The sheer number of heroes it would take to level in that manner would keep her at it for years, and it doesn't matter how strong you are if you have no skills.

Seems like you missed something.

She got lucky and killed of a load of near dead people. Then she was strong enough to kill high level mobs, but instead she kept on killing heroes. By that point any hero she ran into - be it full hp or 1hp - would be easy pickings.

And since she can kill the same people multiple times... Yeah.

See pages 4 and 8 from chapter 1 for reference.

Doesn't need to be killing heroes to level up in some games like skyrim doingother things "level" you up. Then you have a game like final fantasy 11 where certain nms will level up during fights if certain conditions are met like a fight going to long or certain things are done against them.

If you're going to think that in-depth about the set-up I could go further and say that if Goblins could just do Goblin shit and become level 999999 (not literally, but that's the level of strength we're talking, basically) if they lived long enough that would break the balance of any "game world."  Early level mobs would just keep progressively getting stronger if they weren't subjugated or just wiped out entirely as would happen in any society, realistically, if this kind of system were in place. This manga though is pretty obviously heavy on the game aspect so it's trying to be as close to a "game" as possible.

Regardless, I don't think there's any "logical" way a premise like a goblin becoming the strength of the final boss in a game (world) would ever make sense if we consider said world to have the logic of an actual game.  Might as well double down on the stupidity and just get straight into the premise instead of trying to contrive some logical way such an impossible thing could happen. 

Again it's cute girls doing cute things.   I honestly appreciate that the author didn't bother wasting time explaining shit that doesn't matter to the readers.  Just get to the point. 

Guess that forehead got some use afterall - as one big target.

Sakura Haruno should rest easy.

Guess that forehead got some use afterall - as one big target.

I like that guard. Deny reality. Also need full panel of afro goblin.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics