Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

Umishima and Kingfisher were probably my favorite characters. Tokage just kept on getting the debriefing slapped into his face so his character didn't get much growth until almost the end of it all.

I really felt trolled but still expecting what's next...

I assume it's not actually over, I'm getting used to guys putting [End] trollishly on things.

Owari? Climax?! EH? SORE DAKE?!

All my expectations for this manga, crushed. Crushed into crumbly little black bits.

It's a shame this and Shiki's other work, Ikebukuro Hatsu,is ending too.

Needed more tits, more tits could have saved this... *sigh* ok, maybe not.

Wow after so many long prologues the story ends. You may feel cheated if you read this "series"

After the very long prologue, we finally start with-- wait, it's then end!? LOL. Trolling manga.

I feel cheated reading all of this.... we get nothing!! no plot at all! it was just a bunch of useless info thrown at the reader with nothing to show for it! what a waste of time! the first few chapters were good but it just dragged on with the story breaking into pieces.

So disappointing this could of gone really well if not for the mangaka dragging the story across the mud... 

....what a let down.....

LOL it wasn't axed you should go to the translators page every once in a while. There's a season 2.

grr, it really a really lo~~~ng prologue ...

and goes straight to the end ...

(curse my prediction)

well, as long as the second season goes better ...

(it just getting interesting at the end)

I'M SO FUCKING MAD I LIKED THIS MANGA SO MUCH

GOD DAMMIT 

FUCK

Oh! I forgot to say:

SUGAMO BITCH!!!  DIE PAINFULLY.

Well just waiting for anime adaptation from this LN...

fuck this shits! *table fricking flips* i wanna find the autor an slap him

.....well...  what should I do now? 

read naruto? < I'm joking

Anyway... I'll go eat a toast and drink coffee...

Bitch gotta be joking. All that and it's over?

tumblr_m3o1w0zPlJ1qhzgwxo1_500.gif

Feeling like I just got fucking trolled xD

Now who was it that said it'd be funny if the whole series was just prologue... HAVE THE WITCH BURNED FOR TAMPERING WITH THE FUTURE!!

It's ended where It's get more interesting?

Damn...

lol, wtf did he just try to do and wtf it's complete?

this wasn't a LN adaptation it was just a commercial to get people to read the LN  

noone planing to translate the LN? looked at baka-tsuki a bit a isn't there =(

Well at least the mangaka's other series are not that bad.

if this is just an add for the LN, then ok it was at least good. Now if they start a new mange that takes place after this one, were this manga's MC is a key character, but little is said about him, along with other interesting character, I'm in on seeing that.

saw this coming also

worst time wasted in my whole life....i would catch a ride if anyone wants to go witch hunting and fucking over kill the author ... 

wow. i actually called it. i said so long ago at like chapter 4-5 that this whole prologue would be the manga. and then a sequal manga would be the next part. welp i know his power now so if there is a second season im not gonna bother checking it out till the end.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics