Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 494votes)

Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat

Alt Names: alt 금색의 워드마스터alt 金色の文字使い ―勇者四人に巻き込まれたユニークチートalt Kiniro no Moji Tsukaialt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai (Word Master) - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt Konjiki no Moji Tsukai - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheatalt The Golden Word Master - The Four Heroes and the Bystander with a Unique Cheat
Author: Tomoto Sui
Artist: Ozaki Yuusuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There has been much conflict between the races of the 'Humas', the 'Gabranth', and the 'Evila'. To combat the 'Evila' race's Demon King, the kingdom summons five high school students from 21st century Japan who have the power of Heroes.

However, only four out of five of those students had the status title of 'Hero'.

Okamura Hiiro was summoned by accident since he sat near the other four students in class. Unlike them, he did not have the title of a 'Hero' but instead he had the title of 'Word Master' and 'Innocent Bystander'. Seeing through the 'Humas' kingdom's deceit and insanity, Hiiro decides that he has no wish to partake in their selfish war. Leaving the castle, Hiiro decides to join the Adventurer's Guild and does whatever he feels like. Who knows? Maybe there is some merit to being a 'Word Master' and an 'Innocent Bystander'.

adaptation of the web novel series written by Tomoto Sui with illustrations by Sumaki Syungo

raw at: http://marumaru.in/?c=1/30&cat=%EC%9B%94%EA%B0%84&mod=view&uid=66883
Go to Konjiki no Word Master - Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 3 Replies
Topic English translated web novel chapters New Window Bulu Indah
  • 10 Replies
Topic wiki New Window kamerond4
  • 2 Replies

947 Comments

Man this manga is so good

I prefer this to the web novel version for now. When I was reading the WN the MC's way of speaking was a bit too arrogant for my liking. I guess we have less text to deal with here so it's less obvious or something of the sort...

Well, he is still an arrogant bastard, but I find it to be a refreshing change after so many pussy-whipped, limp-dicked MCs in a lot of other manga series.

I prefer this to the web novel version for now. When I was reading the WN the MC's way of speaking was a bit too arrogant for my liking. I guess we have less text to deal with here so it's less obvious or something of the sort...

That false cliffhanger

ah the lolicon

how in the hell dose it explain it?  if you cut off the beast-ears from the top of the head then new human-ears appear on the side ?

To be simple, they have 2 pair of ears. Both human and beast ones.

how in the hell dose it explain it?  if you cut off the beast-ears from the top of the head then new human-ears appear on the side ?

Well, half human half beast, I think he gabarant still has human ears(at least some of them) and of course the animal ears. Depending which king of blood that flows in them is the strongest. 

I can be wrong, but I think the animal ears are higher one the head, compared to regular ears. 

Have you never heard of manga logic or manga physics, my friend?

As Connor MacCloud so eloquently put it, "It's a kind of magic."

Spoiler

It is explained later. 

Spoiler

That ahego face xD Couldn't stop laughing, lmao

That ahegao was unexpected.

Hiiro should also try some mandrake omurice

Spoiler

Mang José.

Why dose the "Uncle" have human ears when he is a beastman???

It is explained later. 

Spoiler

your joke is unBEARable

I know I know. I'm also BEARy disappointed at my jokes... LMAO!

Why dose the "Uncle" have human ears when he is a beastman???

That ahegao face... hmm *looks down* uhhh brb.

I was expecting the old-man to look at least like this...
Disappointed..orz..
Spoiler

so the guild girl is a mas--- *cough* *cough* is knowledgeable about the wild as expected. *fixes glasses*

That bear couldn't beat them SINGLE-HANDEDLY, so he called some friends and our heroes found themselves in a FISHY situation but still BEARly beat them, and now they can have a BEARbeque.................... LMAO!

your joke is unBEARable

That bear couldn't beat them SINGLE-HANDEDLY, so he called some friends and our heroes found themselves in a FISHY situation but still BEARly beat them, and now they can have a BEARbeque.................... LMAO!

Just busy. Well, you had impeccable timing. We uploaded today anyway lol.

LoL xD Nice

Thank you very much.

Did the scanlators drop this or just busy?

Just busy. Well, you had impeccable timing. We uploaded today anyway lol.

Did the scanlators drop this or just busy?

Ch 3 : Lv 03 -> Lv 10 -> 18
Ch 4 : Lv 18 -> Lv 20
Hiiro's leveling up fast

Well too bad,there are 3 lolis introduced from the beastmen arc and two of those want a place in his harem xD who knows how many there'll be from the Evila arc.

Well, there's the crybaby loli so far...

There's no rest for Hiiro the Loli Slayer, it seems.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics