Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 304votes)

Yaoguai Mingdan

Alt Names: alt 妖怪名单alt Monster Listalt The List of Supernatural Beings
Author: Tang Renjia
Artist: Tang Renjia
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A beautiful nine-tailed fox. An acacia tree demon. A Taoist believer who is seeking spiritual enlightenment but got rejected by the goddess. It isn't easy, being caught in the middle of this dangerous group of women, but our hero Feng Xi must fight in order to protect the peace and save the world!

Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/521825
Go to Yaoguai Mingdan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yaoguai Mingdan Anime! New Window ANISYAKIRAH
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Eprizym
  • 3 Replies
Topic Timeline/Reincarnations ***POTENTIAL SPOILERS*** New Window Yue Er
  • 7 Replies
Topic Translation Notes New Window Caek
  • 7 Replies
Topic Credit Page New Window Caek
  • 9 Replies

1952 Comments

He is sooooo "boned". XD (Pun intended)

wow, caught my interest.

fell too short in every chapter,  but that red haired semen demon it's a real deal

thanks for the chapter anyway

ps: just ignore those whinner, hater just gonna hate

I'm wondering if maybe they meant to say "in and of itself" rather than "in it of itself" in the description.

Who's the dang ungrateful person who complains about the high speed of the releases?! Satisfied now that the group won't be releasing as fast anymore?!

i found something...

I'm so glad I can understand Chinese. This was hilarious.

i found something...

Okay...that's interesting. A bit diff than what we're seeing on 'paper' of course. Still...interesting.

I don't like this manga sorry I give u 1 star

Haha i'm sorry but i burst out laughing after reading your comment!

I don't like this manga sorry I give u 1 star

i found something...

Either hes going to sleep with the tree demon and survive.

Or miss fox lady why save his hide or maybe the goddess will be introduced we can only wonder.

Alternatively, he gets freaked out by all of them being superhuman and tries to find a 'normal' girl while refusing their advances.

And of course the 3 won't let him, all the while the surroundings treat him as THE lucky bastard.

Spoiler

I can only imagine the slogan for her "home service" being:

Sex that you have been dying to try!
A service that leaves you dry!
The pleasure is killer!

Wont stop 'til you drop!

LMAO!

Either hes going to sleep with the tree demon and survive.

Or miss fox lady why save his hide or maybe the goddess will be introduced we can only wonder.

speaking of which, I thought the raw unloads either week or two weeks.

and seriously, this has gone way too long and also made me realize the Chinese love that sort of thing.

Lol, I like how the dude think the plot process slowly and complaints about it but then other thinks he complaints about the scanlations speed xD

And be patience, the plot is coming, every author have their own way of writing, while most of other series have their plot explained in a few chapters (for weekly it's usually around 30+ pages for the first few chapters (manga, manhua is a bit different)) but there are also those who choose to do thing slowly, but in the end it's all up to your personal taste wherther you like it or not lol. Anyway, ppl might just misunderstood you or are just annoyed that you are complaining about something they enjoy, after all no one likes to hear others complaints about something they enjoy^^ 

wow well in my opinion and only my opinion you don't have to listen to me:

Spoiler

sorry for the rant, thank you for translating this if the series is short there is nothing us readers/translators can do about it is what it is and I meant no trouble for the translator with my comments they are my and my alone stop wasting our time with comments/critics that are just for hate and not constructive critics.... All this is because I rage from reading some of those stupid comments..

Stop it. Stop taking everything as an insult, stop pretending everything is directed at you and most of all, stop being stupid. Not once did anyone bad mouth the scanlators or their release speed. What was mentioned was the author and his lack of pages for a weekly chapter, his lack of plot development, etc.; none of which anyone besides the author has any impact on. So please, take the stick out of your respective asses and take the comments for what they are and not what you want them to be. I swear, reading comprehension is dead.

We get 5 chapters in 4 days and people complain that it's not enough? That's lame, guys...

Thanks for the TL work guys. I think you're doing quite well speed and all that. 

I think it's nice that the story can unfold slowly, and while it may be a pain that the chapters are short, that's just something we'll have to deal with. I think it's very promising, and thank you, EIH scans, for translating!

The average weekly manga has 17 pages and wisely enough, the first few chapter are usually supersized. I say wisely because the reader typically decides whether a story is worth reading in the first chapter or so and if there is no plot revealed, most readers will quickly lose interest. This is partly why manhuas fall very short.

Hi, I understand your concern for the lack of content. However, we've put out (around, I haven't checked exactly) 90 pages over the past 7 days, which is more than 5 times the 17 that you're asking for. What do you consider an adequate amount?

Uh... you do realize this is a weekly comic, right? You're supposed to wait 3-5 weeks for a regular Japanese monthly manga. Therefore, we have about as much progression as 2 or 3 chapters "real" chapters. I personally don't care what you think about it, but your perspective is entirely wrong. 

Naruto, first chapter : Troublemaking ninja kid in school.

Bleach, first chapter : Delinquent kid gets powers, fights ghosts.

One Piece, first chapter : Straw hat wearing kid goes on pirate adventure.

Yaoguai MIngdan, Japanese manga equivalent of chapter 2 or 3 : "Well, I could spoil it for everybody and say, or, you could believe me that everything is explained later." - WCK

K, I'm done commenting on this series. All your concerns have been noted. The validity of the hate has started decreasing as time goes on. When you have your series compared to Bleach and Naruto... well, that's an insult all in it's own.

Uh... you do realize this is a weekly comic, right? You're supposed to wait 3-5 weeks for a regular Japanese monthly manga. Therefore, we have about as much progression as 2 or 3 chapters "real" chapters. I personally don't care what you think about it, but your perspective is entirely wrong.

You're so smart... You tell me its a weekly comic then tell me that in comparison to a monthly comic, I get releases 3-5 times more often. Congratulations, you can do basic math, but unfortunately, that's about all. When comparing items, its always best to compare apples to apples rather than apples to oranges.

The average weekly manga has 17 pages and wisely enough, the first few chapter are usually supersized. I say wisely because the reader typically decides whether a story is worth reading in the first chapter or so and if there is no plot revealed, most readers will quickly lose interest. This is partly why manhuas fall very short.

God forbid us having to read more than eight chapters to get to the plot.  

Seriously, each chapter is about 10 pages and the chapters are being released pretty quickly. Be patient you goddamn whores. If you can't wait a bit to enjoy something, then go fuck yourselves.

Instant gratification generation.

God forbid us having to read more than eight chapters to get to the plot.  

Seriously, each chapter is about 10 pages and the chapters are being released pretty quickly. Be patient you goddamn whores. If you can't wait a bit to enjoy something, then go fuck yourselves.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics