Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 268votes)

Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Alt Names: alt 超人高校生たちは異世界でも余裕で生き抜くようです!alt 초인고교생들은 이세계에서도 여유롭게 살아가는 모양입니다!alt Super human high school students seem to survive with affordance in other worlds!
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Yamada Kotaro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Seven high school students get caught in an airplane accident and wake up in a different middle-age like fantasy world, where magic and beast men (juujin) exist.

But they aren't panicking in their current situation!?

They build a nuclear plant in a world without electricity. Take control of the economy of a large city in short order. And finally for the sake of their benefactor, who is suffering from the misgovernment; they declare war on the evil nobles.

So... None of them are normal high school students. Each of them is a super human high school student that stand at the top of politics, economics, science and medicine!

This is a story of a dream team that possess earth's greatest wisdom and technology! That without any self-restraint bring a revolution to a different world with over-technology!

Go to Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 2 Replies
Topic Light/web novel? New Window Ringz
  • 3 Replies
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

180 Comments

It looks like people forgot about the doctor girl when creating pairing, even though she doesn't lose in the looks department. XD

I did not forget about her but she looks more like a onee-san character to all. So at best I can only think of the wolf boy to pair with her.

3.85 rating for a manga as good as this? wtf, for me it's easily 5/5 it's really different from the other isekai manga. Most isekai manga is about levelling up, getting stronger then defeating the demonlord this one is actually about improving the entire world.

especially for harem tag.

It looks like people forgot about the doctor girl when creating pairing, even though she doesn't lose in the looks department. XD

another isekai story

it's a good concept i like it

It certainly isn't perfect but I find myself liking it anyway. Doesn't break the isekai mold or anything but the characters feel somewhat...genuine? Like they actually enjoy the things they're doing rather than being angsty or mopey as many isekai protagonists seem to be. Add the dash of devilry without going full "edgelord" and I'm left with a somewhat refreshing flavor, a bit like reading http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/chihoukishi-hans-no-junan-r14960.

3.85 rating for a manga as good as this? wtf, for me it's easily 5/5 it's really different from the other isekai manga. Most isekai manga is about levelling up, getting stronger then defeating the demonlord this one is actually about improving the entire world.

Its good!! With so many isekai stuff actually I didn't really have any expectations, but surprisingly its good!!

I agree, I was extremely surprised at how entertained I was. I recommend people don't take the manga to seriously and have some fun, it is after all a comic.

Ok so now that we got the annoying "this fiction is fake and unrealistic" event we should start on the important part of this manga.
THE PAIRINGS(if there is a novel I haven't read it so this is pure speculation)
so who votes for
ninja girl and business man
Prime minister and science girl(obvious) + elf
samurai girl and shota magician.

Also thanks for Wakga for the 8 chapter debut of this manga.

Ninja girl x Wolf boy
Prime Minister x Science girl and elf
Businessman x slave girl
Magician x samurai

I really want at least one girl to score some otherworldly cock and not get thrown to one of the self-inserts.

Well, Isekai is supposed to be ridiculous, so it's good for an evening's entertainment.

It's so ridiculous that I can't take it seriously.

They even have magic. What is this? Manga? Blasphemy!

"It's fiction" isn't an excuse for bad writing.

Its good!! With so many isekai stuff actually I didn't really have any expectations, but surprisingly its good!!

oh!!!a new "isekai" story and an elf heroine!!!read it...10 min later...eh that's it??!!i want MOAR.....8 ch has gone i the blink of 10min...orz...MOAR!!!!

anyway...thanks wakga

Loved it. Would make a good anime.
I like this a lot. Followed.

Man... I thought this was going to be good but looks like it's going down to where I expected it to... I'll stay for a few more chapters.

This is a better story than the rest of the "Another world" genre.

I'm surprised no one has taken up the light novel yet.

(Unless I didn't search deep enough, that someone already did, oh well.)

I don't think I've ever heard anyone described as a "Professional Businessman", except maybe Tommy from the TV show Martin.

Japanese trying to make their fascination with mayonnaise into a new world order.

mayonnaise-anime-gif-anime-723114.gif

Japanese trying to make their fascination with mayonnaise into a new world order.

This is the best fanfiction I've read in a while! And I want more!

Ok so now that we got the annoying "this fiction is fake and unrealistic" event we should start on the important part of this manga.

THE PAIRINGS(if there is a novel I haven't read it so this is pure speculation)

so who votes for

ninja girl and business man

Prime minister and science girl(obvious) + elf

samurai girl and shota magician.

Also thanks for Wakga  for the 8 chapter debut of this manga.

"It means the lord has the right to deflower any girl within his territory" + "That's why everyone is hiding Lilulu"

Sigh... template that i dont like it... -_-

Don't you know? Intelligence and knowledge are entirely interchangeable in shit storytelling.

It's like magic doesn't even exist

Please tell me this series is a parody. I tried reading the first chapter and I kept throwing up because of how ridiculously stupid the characters were.

Its like reading some 12 year old's fanfiction on deviantart where the MC is his obvious mary sue self-insert.

Except there are 7 of them.

whats worse is that the author deliberately states that they are high school kids, even though their occupational status matters not to the story.

there are people that built particle accelerators as kids and grew up to be one of the forefronts of theoretical physics aka michio kaku professor at NYU. I am not surprised or question 7 high schoolers being superhuman geniuses.

There is a huge difference between building a particle accelerator (admittedly, a rather simplified one) as a kid and becoming the prime minister of japan as a high schooler.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics