Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 304votes)

Yaoguai Mingdan

Alt Names: alt 妖怪名单alt Monster Listalt The List of Supernatural Beings
Author: Tang Renjia
Artist: Tang Renjia
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A beautiful nine-tailed fox. An acacia tree demon. A Taoist believer who is seeking spiritual enlightenment but got rejected by the goddess. It isn't easy, being caught in the middle of this dangerous group of women, but our hero Feng Xi must fight in order to protect the peace and save the world!

Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/521825
Go to Yaoguai Mingdan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yaoguai Mingdan Anime! New Window ANISYAKIRAH
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Eprizym
  • 3 Replies
Topic Timeline/Reincarnations ***POTENTIAL SPOILERS*** New Window Yue Er
  • 7 Replies
Topic Translation Notes New Window Caek
  • 7 Replies
Topic Credit Page New Window Caek
  • 9 Replies

1952 Comments

Error 404: Chapter 12 not found?

it'll be fixed once the v2 is approved. Whenever that is.

thanks 3892's mom.

Error 404: Chapter 12 not found?

Except not. A webtoon and a web comic are two different things. A webtoon is almost always Korean, and it's in long strip format. Meanwhile, this is a web comic. It has distinctive pages. There is no genre for web comics.

I seemly remember there used to be Genre/ Tags for Webcomic and Webtoons

But now they're gone, and is only placed inside the description/ summary.

I know how it feels, as I too tend to not read much  webcomic/toons.

Especially the long strip ones mentioned... those are a pain to read.

The only ones I read are extremely popular or good reads, tho lately a lot of webcomic/toons chapters are being removed... so I either end up not bother to read them or read at another site.

My first Manhua, followed.

btw this is directed to the translation team

the words "妖""气" the literally meaning is "Demon" "Gas"
and translating it into "Demon" "Vapor" sound weirdo
i think a better way to translate it would be : "Demon Scent" or "Demon Mist"

We decided on vapor over mist due to us thinking it sounded more plant like. Regardless, I don't beleive the term comes up again for a while, but if it does, we'll revisit the subject.

btw this is directed to the translation team

the words "妖""气" the literally meaning is "Demon" "Gas"

and translating it into "Demon" "Vapor" sound weirdo

i think a better way to translate it would be : "Demon Scent" or "Demon Mist"

for anyone that want to know the real Plot behind this slow manhua, i have a light spoiler for you

Spoiler

Thanks that explains a lot cuz srsly a plot where a girl becomes yer girl friend without even knowing her name is advancing plots a bit

for anyone that want to know the real Plot behind this slow manhua, i have a light spoiler for you

Spoiler

His poor egg roll...

There's variations of both really .- . but going by the foxy temptress in the title, I guess she leans toward the 'bad'.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Still trying to make heads or tails out of this one.  A sucubus is a sucubus, but is a fox demon good or evil in Chinese lore?

There's variations of both really .- . but going by the foxy temptress in the title, I guess she leans toward the 'bad'.

Spoiler

thx for the releases and good luck with all your current and future projects EIH scans

Still trying to make heads or tails out of this one.  A sucubus is a sucubus, but is a fox demon good or evil in Chinese lore?

Well... generally it'd be closer to evil, but I don't think the author's necessarily going by established mythological patterns here; the fox girl seems to have some relation to the guy or at least is an adversary of the redhead succubus

Oh boy... he is so fucked.

Quite the opposite. Looks like his body's going to remain pure for a while longer.

Oh boy... he is so fucked.

This is really interesting, the only bad thing is that the chapters are so short. I want more :D

what's gonna happen to his egg roll?!?!?!

DAMN make the chapters longer i dont care if you have to make it black and white frikkin cliff hanger

Srsly WTF!!!

10 million? There's a lot of chinese dudes out there I guess. With restricted access to The Internet.

Manhua is better than the animation. Still great though.

holy crap dude where from this animation? i saw nowhere such a mention

It's on BiliBili apparently.

haha looks over and fox!

I'm so glad I can understand Chinese. This was hilarious.

holy crap dude where from this animation? i saw nowhere such a mention

So she paid her food's food.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics