Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 239votes)

Engaged to the Unidentified

Alt Names: alt Comprometida con lo desconocidoalt 미확인으로 진행형alt Mikakunin de Shinkoukeialt 未確認で進行形
Author: Arai Cherry
Artist: Arai Cherry
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This is a four-panel comedy manga about Kobeni Yonomori, who on her 16th birthday suddenly has a young man with little presence named Hakuya Mitsumine and his little sister Mashiro appear in front of her. It turns out that Hakuya is her fiancé, and Mashiro is her future sister-in-law. The three (and Kobeni's big sister Benio) start living together underneath the same roof, and hilarious happenings occur.
Go to Engaged to the Unidentified Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does Tribuo Scans have their own site? New Window amhpanther
  • 1 Replies

413 Comments

this is kinda cute but the little kid seems genuinely scared of the sister. Kinda makes me uncomfortable.

Spoiler

I swear, she makes the best faces.

Thanks, Tribuo Scans.  As this manga goes on, it stays just as fresh and funny.  Good work!

here because of the anime. awesome series. mostly here to relive it in a different media, as i'm pessimistic about the chances of it's well deserved sequel T_T

Even though pretty much everything has already happened in the anime, I still really enjoy seeing the same characters and antics all over again. The anime was easily one of my favourites and this 4-koma may be too.

2-14's fixed!

Page 8 of chapter 14 of Volume two doesn't have text

Awesome, four chapters! As always, thanks a lot Tribuo Scans!

C2v14 page 8 has all empty bubbles?

Holy cow! Three chapters released in one day! And the quality just keeps getting more and more refined. Good job, and keep up the good work!

Yes, we are having slight issues with chapter 7! We will post it as soon as we can. Since it was not essential for the plot to post it before 8 and 9, we thought the readers might enjoy getting a glimpse of mommy Mistsumine   ;)

Tribuo Scans appreciates your patience! ~Shadow<3

yes you are right. besides most of what you post before (really thanks a million for that) has been seen in the anime any.

Seem to be missing Chapter 7?

Yes, we are having slight issues with chapter 7! We will post it as soon as we can. Since it was not essential for the plot to post it before 8 and 9, we thought the readers might enjoy getting a glimpse of mommy Mistsumine  ;)

Tribuo Scans appreciates your patience! ~Shadow<3

Seem to be missing Chapter 7?

Tribuo Scans, thanks for the two chapters.  This manga never fails to please.  

I approve of these creative new recruitment ads. I would totally join if I knew japanese or korean.

incoming loli MILF next chapter? :o

thanks for the translation~

incoming mother~ <3

Go grocery shopping....come back with P.T.S.D..

Poor Hakuya.

according to Mangaupdates, there is only 6 volumes so given 14 - 18 chapter per volume, it should take too long to catch up.

Yes, as far as we know, there are only 6 volumes out currently. However, we only have Korean translators right now and only the first 4 volumes are out in Korean. Our goal is to release as much as possible before the work gets licensed. Hopefully we will get more translators by the time we get to that point!

hate to be a dick, but can't we make it so that volume 2 continue from chapter 14. IE 15-20

Hey! Our scanslation group is going with this way of numbering chapters in order to stay consistent with the raws we have. It helps us stay organized and keeps us from getting too confused. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Woo, super update!

Wikipedia says that this manga has been going on for 5 years and is still ongoing. I was wondering how close you are to catching up to the author?

according to Mangaupdates, there is only 6 volumes so given 14 - 18 chapter per volume, it should take too long to catch up.

hate to be a dick, but can't we make it so that volume 2 continue from chapter 14. IE 15-20

Woo, super update!

Wikipedia says that this manga has been going on for 5 years and is still ongoing. I was wondering how close you are to catching up to the author?

It takes the Batoto staff time to make sure the uploads are legitimate. Thank goodness

Thanks for the info, I didn't know the uploaded time includes the time the staff needs.

Sorry guys, I was really tired last night and made a mistake with the chapter 5 upload. I have work today but I'll get it fixed as soon as possible!

Thanks a lot!

Spoiler

What happened to chapter 5?

Only wizards can read it.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics