Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 271votes)

My Love Tiger

Alt Names: alt 나와 호랑이님alt Lord Tiger and Ialt Me and the Tigressalt My Loli Tiger
Author: Carnel
Artist: Yoon Jae-Ho
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Sung Hoon was a normal High School student, but one day he finds himself with the tiger god that Hwangun (legendary man who had a choice to marry two gods) didn't marry, and it is foretold that the world will end if Sung Hoon doesn't marry that tiger. The story begins with the cute smile of the tiger girl.

Original comic:[www.lezhin.com/comic/mylovetiger ]
Go to My Love Tiger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Legislature on Loli Loving New Window CountBaltorious
  • 14 Replies
Topic LN Translations, Slow and... Unsteady New Window Dijon
  • 9 Replies
Topic Does anyone know where to get and raws of this series?!?!?!?!? New Window DjIZle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Funding Progress New Window gloriousleader
  • 3 Replies

1197 Comments

Bigger than a Gun***.

it'll swallow you whole with it's lips

:lewd:

Sex must be really awkward with a tiger the size of a Gun***...

Bigger than a Gun***.

OMG that's sound hillarious when he imagine things
like" marry a tiger", i laugh as hard as i can, it still hurt my stomach.
ROFL ... :D > :o

Sex must be really awkward with a tiger the size of a Gun***...

Huh...now that sounds...interesting? I don't know... Marrying a tiger girl? Different from cat/dog/rabbit girl, that's for sure.

Well, let's see how this turns out, as soon as the pages load properly... o_o;;

It's based on Korean LN, which in turn is based on Korean folk tail.

Traditionally, Koreans thought we came from god's son who became human, who in turn got greeted by tiger and bear. They wanted to become humans, so god's son gave them the test; to eat nothing but magical garlic and herbs for 100 days straight. Bear completed it, but for some reason Tiger quit after 60 days.

This story builds upon the Tiger's story. I didn't read the LN fully yet either (Season 2 of novels started recently) but it sounds great.

@gloriousleader

Use center text alignment. <_<

Also, why the double pages!?

mc is doomed

of all forms she taken an form of an Loli...

R.I.P our MC, as there will be a lot of misunderstandings if he likes it or not.

That tiger seem like the ruler of Galette (Dog Days) in more chibi.

This manhwa looks promising, i'll follow.

Spoiler

OMG that's sound hillarious when he imagine things
like" marry a tiger", i laugh as hard as i can, it still hurt my stomach.
ROFL ... :D >:o

Why is there always "to" instead of "too" ? :P
Anyway, looks interesting, let's see where this is heading~

Do not question my english, I will nuke you >.>

Why is there always "to" instead of "too" ? :P
Anyway, looks interesting, let's see where this is heading~

I gotta admit... I thought this was about a guy and his pet tiger...

but I'm glad I was wrong... GLORIOUS DISPLAY!

Nice tittle ;3 MC have nice reactions so insta follow ;)

There isn't a single manga that's being scanlated that is free. All those are illegal uploads. if they sent a DMCA notice, it will get taken down, if they don't they probably don't care.

True... It is Batoto, so I trust them to make the right things (cause y'know I come here because they actual respect scanalators+DMCAs) Thanks for answering my question~

With a title like this, I just think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OThqZEMBf7M

This title sounds so sexually wrong lmao. Bestiality is #1

Uh... Is it fine to upload this here? I read the illegal activity thing... It's a paid Manwha...

There isn't a single manga that's being scanlated that is free. All those are illegal uploads. if they sent a DMCA notice, it will get taken down, if they don't they probably don't care.

Oh pages are showing now.

Uh... Is it fine to upload this here? I read the illegal activity thing... It's a paid Manwha...

Does the pages not load? it's loading for me.

Huh...now that sounds...interesting? I don't know... Marrying a tiger girl? Different from cat/dog/rabbit girl, that's for sure.

Well, let's see how this turns out, as soon as the pages load properly... o_o;;

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics