Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Does anyone know where to get and raws of this series?!?!?!?!?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

DjIZle

DjIZle

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFlorida

im dying to find raws for the rest of this series, however the only place i have found with them charges coin that cost yuan to get, and not only if my fundage quite low singing up for the site to make a payment was pretty much impossible for me to do as google barely translates, the only options i can see are some wierd vouchers , prepaid card , or by mobile phone which i doubt a USA based mobile will work, so i have not clue what im suppose to put where or how to get a precard voucher, the site already has up to chapter 49 on it for sale, and i cannot find them anywhere else. if anyone is interested in checking out how to do it here is the link to the raws for sale. http://www.lezhin.com/comic/mylovetiger. maybe someone else can figure out what to do to purchase coins. 

gloriousleader

gloriousleader

Potato Sprout

• Contributor
  • 8 posts
  • LocationNorth Korea

To purchase the coins online you need a korean phone number. Or some other form of authentication that you live in korea(its really annoying) however you can use the app(on android) to buy coinc with google wallet. And you can use those coins on desktop.

I have purchased every single chapter, but I don't plan to distribute raws, only the TL projects.

So simply, to purchase coins, make an account on lezhin, download the app on android, and you can buy with google wallet(which also means paypal, credit/debitcard/giftcards)

Edited by gloriousleader, 24 March 2015 - 04:05 AM.

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully

Some chapters also have been on the printed media. Recommended place to order is Http://us.aladin.co.krIf you need help, I can provide you with that. Or I can order for you if you have Paypal account.

Dijon

Dijon

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
  • LocationWherever there is Internet

*Verified on Apple products only

You can also get the raws using the app: 레진코믹스 (this says Lezhin Comics). Then you can buy the coins with IAP and then buy the comics chapters.