Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 113votes)

Happy Sugar Life

Alt Names: alt ハッピーシュガーライフalt White Sugar Garden, Black Salt Cage
Author: Kagisora Tomiyaki
Artist: Kagisora Tomiyaki
Genres: Drama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High-schooler Matsuzaka Satou has a reputation for being easy, but one day her lifestyle of sleeping with one boy after another comes to an end. It happens when she meets the child Shio, for whom she is convinced she feels true love for the first time. Satou may seem sweet and innocent, but there is nothing she won't do to protect their life together, including committing murder. But from where did she acquire the little girl, and how long can their "Happy Sugar Life" together last?

Included one-shot(labeled below as 7.5):
Volume 2: White Sugar Garden, Black Salt Cage (pilot)

Volume 6: A short story was released in Young Gangan 23/24 of 2016 which is referred to below as 19.5 and later released in Volume 6 as an extra.
Go to Happy Sugar Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic WaterFlame needs your help! New Window Gala Lion
  • 0 Replies
Topic Happy Sugar Life Discussion Thread New Window Gala Lion
  • 0 Replies

222 Comments

welp.............time to follow 

This is wrong on so many levels I've followed it.

This title is a little misleading, but I guess "happy" means different things for different people...

Well MC's name means Sugar.. this is her life and it is happy :3

for those who care the first volume of Happy Sugar Life also got a mini crossover chapter with Kakegurui and the author also recommended his fans to read this manga.

61cqCdErSVL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Please allow me to be detective sherlock or conan for you. No, Shio's family must be very alive because there would not be fliers with a missing person.

I can only assume she kidnapped shio, found a place to live by killing the people living, it must be a placewhere she can pay rent, bills unchecked.

Still, I doubt shio's family will survive for long.

maybe killed her own family to take the place

they notice the abduction and she went bananas and well, plastic bags with cute ribbons xD

This title is a little misleading, but I guess "happy" means different things for different people...

Uh, so inside those three bags is the kid's family or what? anyway, i like this one ~

Please allow me to be detective sherlock or conan for you. No, Shio's family must be very alive because there would not be fliers with a missing person.

I can only assume she kidnapped shio, found a place to live by killing the people living, it must be a placewhere she can pay rent, bills unchecked.

Still, I doubt shio's family will survive for long.

Жесть... Жду проду

Доктор Лектор в юбке

Yandere lolicon O_O.....

I like where this is going.

Yandere can be really scary, for real, like " I love my loli, so don't take it away or I kill you " . 

Uh, so inside those three bags is the kid's family or what? anyway, i like this one ~

Who ever owned the house :3 I don't think she killed the Salt's family yet... just kidnapped her :3

Holy cow

A cute girl doing cute things.

Holy Mother...

holy shit

Woah

I like this MC!

gasai yuno finally has a rival D:

That was good.

Jesus fucking christ.

This is basically Gakkou Gurashi but with a psychopath MC.

Well, that escalated quickly.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics