Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 167votes)

Spotted Flower

Alt Names: alt Пятнистый цветок
Author: Kio Shimoku
Artist: Kio Shimoku
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's about the married life between a newlywed working otaku and his pregnant wife.
Go to Spotted Flower Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

368 Comments

S.C. YOU DID IT! YOU BEAT KIDCONGO FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE! And thx for the release.
Not necessary, well i didnt have pleasure doing that with pregnant woman, so i dont know if it's appropriate to do that, and from what can we see he also dont know :D
unless your gay, no woman should ever have to try that hard to sleep with their husband, i mean we give in at the first sign of cleavage for gods sake
I know this manga is major spoilers but...I can't help it...I'm weakPosted Image

It's just soooo good
Spoiler
lol great chapter, thx
The combination of Genshiken plus ecchiness is a winner. I need moar!
thank you for the new chapter >~<
Well. Everything has to follow the laws of gra<vity - the bigger the sooner.
chapter 7: saki and ohno.
How come I missed this manga until today?
Instant follow!
This is funny :3
haha no kidding MAJOR SAG! still hilarious as shit lol
Wow...so big breasts do sag...All HAIL FLAT CHESTED GIRLS!!! Or Bs and Cs!!!
A Madarame x Saki spinoff??? How come I didn't found this earlier? Its brilliant and I LOVE IT!! :D
That was cute. :)

-chronodekar
Saki and Madarame make an excellent couple.. Too bad it didn't happen in the series T_T
its really briliant story~i love it...
Instant follow
Definitely Madarame and Saki. They share too many similarities. The question now, is: what happened to Kousaka, Angela, and Hato? :o
Oh i feel so sorry for the wife, such a spineless husband, she seems to be the one who has to take the initiative all the time.
This was great!
Refreshing -- haven't read anything close to this.
Super funny.
one day....hopefully
I wish I had a grandmother like that.
Wow, how is it that it took this long for someone to pick up the series?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics