Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 180votes)

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Alt Names: alt 現実主義勇者の王国再建記alt How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Author: Dozeumaru
Artist: Ueda Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

RAW: http://over-lap.co.jp/現実主義勇者の王国再建記/product/0/ZG0013/?cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which is the better group? LHTranslation or Biamam Scans New Window lygarx
  • 10 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic English Translated LN New Window YukitoOnline
  • 5 Replies

254 Comments

You just basing this on a cover? You are more clueless than the MC itself and reading the whole concept wrong.

Thats 'random-guy-making-an-account-just-to-make-shit-comments' for ya.

sorry if i offended you and make you butt hurt.
i rarely comment manga but because the concept of this manga really interesting me, i really want to know about this MC personality.

like hell if i just want to make a shit comment i didnt need to ask someone who read the LN to spoiler the manga for me

btw don't take it seriously again or you will butt hurt again because my comment

Spoiler

Why don't the 2 scanlator teams just coordinate which chapters to translate?

There's only two chapters out, give that kind of thing time. There's a dozen reasons why it might not happen quickly or at all. For now just be happy there's two sets of translations, and pray the commenters don't go nuts like they did for Tomo.

For anyone who is curious about the Harem tag and might want some spoilers.

Spoiler

about spoiler..

Spoiler

Why don't the 2 scanlator teams just coordinate which chapters to translate?

If you try really hard, you can ignore the useless romance subplot. It'll probably be a better read that way.

But I want some hentai...

Sounds like a standard Japanese Bussinessman.

Don't know if they'll mention it in the manga, but IIRC he actually had been trying to achieve a government position back on Earth. Not like a politician, but a civil servant.

Death by Karōshi. He overworks himself here and merely gets isekai'd back to Japan. The cycle continues.

Someone should do that. "I lived in a fantasy world and had a harem, now I am back in Japan and have to adapt to modern society without a girlfriend again..."

Death by Karōshi. He overworks himself here and merely gets isekai'd back to Japan. The cycle continues.

if you'd grown more varieties than the highly susceptible lumper, and the ruling landowners hadn't sold off as much of the barley and wheat for soaring prices to England and the Continent you'd have been fine

but you knew exactly which series I was talking about, didn't you.

Can anyone answer my question? is it as good as "Diary of a concerned Imouto"?

As someone who is reading BOTH novels... I'll say that neither is better or worse. Genjitshugisha covers a lot of domestic management and improvement but not so much on the internal working of a business. Most of the content of this series concerns with nation-wide issues such as food shortage, national and international politics and war. Meaning that while there is huge amount of philosophical stuffs and political negotiations, there is little mention of economics other than the general knowledge of em.

On the other hand, Duke Daughter deals nearly completely with economic issue. Banking, Credit management, accounting and education are things that the series pays a whole lot of attention to. Politics however were done sparingly, as in that other than the competition for the crown by the princes, not much else was dealt with.

To be fair, remember that the scale of the territory management between both MC are completely different. Iris is managing a fief, a huge fief for sure but at the end of the day, it is a merely part of the country. She is also running a profitable company but again, it is a completely different scale to a country. This allows her to get much more hands-on and do much more detailed management.

Souma is a king, the territory he has to manage is the whole country. Meaning that the rules and laws he create needed to cover the entire population. For that to happen, they need to be very generalized, he can't afford to do detailed management as a whole mostly due to difficulty in implementation. On the other hand, the issues he has to deal with are much wider and complicated to deal with. Primarily since every single of his decision will either make or break the country, literally.

"Famine resilient potatoes"..... Tell that to us Irish, I still remember the 1845 potato famine!

if you'd grown more varieties than the highly susceptible lumper, and the ruling landowners hadn't sold off as much of the barley and wheat for soaring prices to England and the Continent you'd have been fine

The manga isn't called concerned imouto.

but you knew exactly which series I was talking about, didn't you.

Can anyone answer my question? is it as good as "Diary of a concerned Imouto"?

"Famine resilient potatoes"..... Tell that to us Irish, I still remember the 1845 potato famine!

ya didn't have anything else while they do!

and it's manga

For anyone who is curious about the Harem tag and might want some spoilers.

Spoiler

If you try really hard, you can ignore the useless romance subplot. It'll probably be a better read that way.

you know, it's part of the "isekais". so, what could possibly go wrong? you know isekai, right? some of them are shits, some of them aren't that much worth to read, but "some" isn't equal to all, so i think this is one of the worth-to-read one. even though up until now there is only one isekai i read to its last chapter, what will it be for the last chapter?

Niiceee an update.. seems there's some improvisation from the artist that's not from the original source.

wow so many bitches bitching about the plot. it is almost a wonder so many people complaining this LN adaptation, even compared to  "reincarnation-to-inanimate-object" kind of story.

dont like the art? buy/read LN version

dont like how the story flows? it's based on free webnovel, adapted to LN, adapted to manga. who needs editor when you post free story? (nothing major changed from WN to LN as far as i read it)

dont like the plot? suit yourself

HD translation release

Once you read the story, you'll realize he basically would work himself to death with or without those abilities. The only reason he doesn't die is because his subordinates force days of rest on him.

we all should change this fact to be honest

Can someone spoiler me, this MC will be dense as f*ck alpha, or will have a focus romance to one girl?? From the cover i sense harem ending.

Spoiler

Is this series as good as diary of a concerned imouto?

Can someone spoiler me, this MC will be dense as f*ck alpha, or will have a focus romance to one girl?? From the cover i sense harem ending.

this is not a damn romance story.....not even the focus of it

Is this series as good as diary of a concerned imouto?

Though translations for that had lapsed, they seem to have picked up again recently.

this is not Clearly mentioned in the manga, and i think it wont be fully addressed.

Soma (mc) was/is not forcing anyone. the reason everyone is so tense is because of how hard it work. its only mention a little ''Our apologies. We saw the new king at his work''. He basically  works so hard and earnest that others feels bad for him and wants to help how ever they can. 

its the little details that novels can clearly show, that manga has to do with art work.

I'd argue that, from the sound of it, that means things are working as intended. 'I, the SUMMONED HERO, use my GRANTED POWERS TO...fill out paperwork three times as fast.' '...Not...not anything like a sword of light to kill the demon king?' 'Nope. Paperwork.'

Not really. There's no real need for it, and even if it does get used for comedic effect, it still feels shoe-horned in.

So....you don't like comedy?

Spoiler

I love comedy. But honestly, the comedy revolving around the "hero abilities" is the poorest comedy in the series. Plus, given the general theme of the story, using comedy sparingly would benefit it. A little comedy to keep it from getting dry would be nice. Try to add too much, and your rather complex story just feels out of place.

Spoiler

the guy has been working in a room filled with paperwork without the use of computers, printers, or even a type writer.

Let the guy have his power convenient for paperwork, otherwise he will work himself to death.

Once you read the story, you'll realize he basically would work himself to death with or without those abilities. The only reason he doesn't die is because his subordinates force days of rest on him.

ez solution for anyone who didn't like this

dont read it

fin

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics