Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1019votes)

Ojojojo

Alt Names: alt おじょじょじょalt Ojojojoalt Госпожа во всех смыслах
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Jigokumeguri Haru is the heiress of one of the largest business empires in all of Japan. She is not only rich, but also practically a celebrity. However, partly because of her heritage and partly because of her arrogant and aloof behavior, she has always been isolated from her peers and has never been able to make friends. Thus she has – without success so far – transferred from school to school to finally find a place where she would be accepted.

This only begins to change when she meets her new classmate Kawayanagi Tsurezure, an outcast weirdo that dresses in 20th century fashion, talks little and smiles even less. Being both somewhat socially awkward, they thus begin an unexpected friendship.
Go to Ojojojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I don't get it how is this Seinen? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 8 Replies

1041 Comments

Yuri, Yaoi, Shoujo/Shounen Ai.

Two tags of which I stay the fuck away.

By whom?  Is this another of your bits of gratuitous homophobia?

Purp, it's just a misunderstanding in the phrasing. The other dude just tried to say that the romance tag (for convenience's sake) was described as heterosexual (man/woman) romance, given the fact that man/man and woman/woman romance already had their designated tags and probably the staff and readers alike would be in need to differentiate one from another.

"So... how... much.. DID she pay you two..."

Spoiler
Cute. Just plain cute. Low in drama, high in cute. My kinda fun.

Hover your mouse pointer over the Romance tag, and read the pop up description.  It reads in part, "We will define love as between man and woman in this case."  I suspect it was worded this way to create a distinction between heterosexual romance on one hand, and yaoi and yuri on the other.  I'm not sure how well that works in practice, however.  The wording is rather unfortunate.  I assume that one could ask the admins to reword it by posting a request here:  https://vatoto.com/forums/forum/128-suggestions/

I don't think there's a problem with the wording, since there ARE tags specifically for homossexual love stories such as Yuri, Yaoi, Shoujo/Shounen Ai.
People need to stop being so butthurt about sexuality. Everything seems like an excuse for an edgy accusation of homophobia lately. 

"As I thought..." AHAHA GRAMPS UR GREAT!

Ack. My heart.

This is painfully adorable. I love it.

Sweet sweet sweet! Sugar rush! Diabetes! Come at me!

Gramps finally met them .lol

I love those cooking chapters, they make me laugh so much x°°

Spoiler

Hover your mouse pointer over the Romance tag, and read the pop up description.  It reads in part, "We will define love as between man and woman in this case."  I suspect it was worded this way to create a distinction between heterosexual romance on one hand, and yaoi and yuri on the other.  I'm not sure how well that works in practice, however.  The wording is rather unfortunate.  I assume that one could ask the admins to reword it by posting a request here:  https://vatoto.com/forums/forum/128-suggestions/

"Any love related story. We will define love as between man and woman in this case. Other than that, it's up to you own imagination of what love is."
this is what says when you put your mouse on the romance tag, but i think you alredy saw that, didn't you? 

I love this author so much, all of his stories are just soo -HNNNGGGGG.

Cool Kyoushinsha is too cool.

Thank you Ciel Scans for picking this up.

*brings friends to house*

*gramps sees friends*

*has a heart attack*

wouldn't that be awesome

(even some homosexual stories are still tagged/getting tagged with Romance although it is clearly defined as heterosexual only!).

"Share some of that with us commoners" haha, her friend is growing on me beside the gramps.

This is giving me cavities

Sweet sweet vanilla

Gramp is da best. . .
LOL.

We should really get a "Vanilla"-tag for stories like this to use instead of the Romance -tag. It's sad that so many stories have a Romance-tag yet most are subtle Romance (like in Yesterday wo utatte) or 05/15 "boy-meets-girl"-romance (like Hakoiri devil princess) or even those stories with a "romantic subplot" (like Eden no ori), so it's hard to find this type of Romance from between the 1000s of others tagged with Romance (even some homosexual stories are still tagged/getting tagged with Romance although it is clearly defined as heterosexual only!).

I gotta agree, the Gramps is the funniest thing about this comedy of errors. 

Goddamn that Gramps gets me every time! Hahaha keep trying Ojou!

Is.... This.... he's smiling....? Or is it another character?
*pressing face to monitor, just to make sure*

Spoiler

I'm getting diabetes from the sweetness! Oh my lord!

*brings friends to house*

*gramps sees friends*

*has a heart attack*

wouldn't that be awesome

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics