Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 132votes)

Yogen no Nayuta

Alt Names: alt 予言のナユタalt Nayuta of the Prophecyalt Nayuta, l'Enfant de la Prophétie
Author: Fujimoto Tatsuki
Artist: Fujimoto Tatsuki
Genres: Oneshot OneshotShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A tale about a prophecy involving a girl with horns who is said to bring destruction upon the world, and her brother.
Go to Yogen no Nayuta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

34 Comments

Huh, I remember reading this in the magazine like a year ago. Never realized this was the guy who's doing Fire Punch now, I think he's got a few other oneshots too.

Seems to me that Nayuta only has Chuunibyou

You know, in some warped and twisted way, this is just another example of how most people would rather blame their problems on someone other than themselves.

Of course, in this manga, that might just be true for once...

Then again...  Does anybody besides this senile old pervert see this story as the beginning of a sweet and tender Brocon/Siscon relationship?

Aw~ 

My god, the author of "Fire Punch"! Great one-shot!

This one-shot got me thinking, what if bad things becomes true because of people who believe it will happen?

I mean, Nayuta almost end the world right there because of the cruel-life she got thanks to that stupid masses of the prophecy believers.

Brother of the year right there.

it is sweet.

You mean "bloody scrap splatter destruction killer"

I really hope this is serialized, it's the perfect mix of weird and cute.

it is sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics