Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 486votes)

Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga

Alt Names: alt 妖怪少女─モンスガ─alt Gadis Siluman - Monsugaalt Garota Monstroalt 요괴 소녀 ─ 몬스가 ─alt Monster Girl
Author: Funatsu Kazuki
Artist: Funatsu Kazuki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part time worker at a general store in Akiba, Yatsuki encounters a beautiful girl named Rokka when she lands on his face in the middle of a park. Much to his surprise, he's able to become friends with this beautiful girl... but she hides a terrible secret that Yatsuki will find out soon enough. With other beautiful girls that surround him, including his little sister Nanao and the maid cafe girl Moru, Yatsuki will have to fight to protect the supernatural girls around him.
Go to Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter discussion (Spoilers) New Window Tadao
  • 9 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Youkai Shoujo - Monsuga New Window Swifft
  • 4 Replies

2862 Comments

Spoiler

"... Camouflage themselves as cosplayer looking like youkai"
Hmmm... an old man in a school girl uniform.
I don't know whether there's a youkai like that or it's an old man (youkai?) cosplaying as a school girl youkai. But if he feels right at home in that camouflage, who am I to judge. :>

Edit: Though I do kind of respect him a little... Not sure why :s

Now i know how a Sennen Goroshi with a blessed log-like kendo sword must fell like....

Oh come on, and he just took a step forward with Moru-san, now he needs to restart from scratch.

Spoiler

2co3k1t.jpgI for one welcome this new Loli Member into the Harem, you can't have enough Lolis

Yandere loli for bonus points

Spoiler

I don't know what's worse... The ass demon or the pervert face.

Spoiler

NEW HAREM MEMBER!

Spoiler

Spoiler

2co3k1t.jpgI for one welcome this new Loli Member into the Harem, you can't have enough Lolis

Lol, battle manga all of a sudden.

ah another false japanese shyness..fuck or not to fuck..oh commn doit already as long it has boobs..

{removed raw link}

Mod Edit Note: NO raw links!

That s&m dude probably gonna 'train' him.......Ah! I mean in martial arts I swear!
Please god let the MC become legitimately strong, sure his since of character is good but I can't deal with anymore weak MCs anymore, and if he does become strong please don't let it be the kind where he faces the "level boss" starts to win than starts to lose than some random chick shows up and saves him at the end, I'm so tired of that. *sighs* I need to reread 'mahouka somthin somthin rettousei' light novel.........Well that's my rant...........follow.

uhmm... well, this is fine too

(also, inb4 nagi's actually a succubus or something)

I was thinking Dullahan

Woah, that was some amazing fight choreography. I find myself just blissfully staring at the action-scenes in chapter 3!

uhmm... well, this is fine too

(also, inb4 nagi's actually a succubus or something)

I think Kakiman was/had a badder ass, if you know what I mean...

I don't want to know what Kakiman feels ...

and it's probably better not to know what I mean ...

(why I feels like Tsukkomi and boke in here ?x?)

I think MC already badass (bad for ass) in a lot of meaning ... *x* ...

I think Kakiman was/had a badder ass, if you know what I mean...

Ok, followed, the drawing is cute, the action is quite good, and the premise is interesting, let's givi it a try...

Well, that's why I'm following this manga, to wait for the MC to become badass. But I suppose the plump women, err...I mean the plot would suffice for now.

I think MC already badass (bad for ass) in a lot of meaning ... *x* ...

Shit, need more of that maid.

She can sit on me any time! But I bet she won't really do much this story, since it will be mostly about the youkai. 

for a chief and a youkai huntress, nagi didn't do shit to save her sister of sucking poop from a pervert youkai.

She dressed up in a hot pink ninjette outfit and opened the door for him. That's all she needs to do in a series like this...

I, umm... er... I mean...  Oh SHIT!!!

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!  Oh, GOD!!!  My sides are hurting sooooo much!!!

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

I'll NEVER see a Kendo sword in any other manga or anime the same way again!!! 

AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!

INSTA-FOLLOWED!

I hope cat loli youkai will appear soon ... =3= ...

maybe will become cool punching bag like in Kaibutsu Oujo ?x? ...

Well, that's why I'm following this manga, to wait for the MC to become badass. But I suppose the plump women, err...I mean the plot would suffice for now.

for a chief and a youkai huntress, nagi didn't do shit to save her sister of sucking poop from a pervert youkai.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics