Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 315votes)

Inuyashiki

Alt Names: alt いぬやしきalt อินุยาชิกิalt 犬屋敷alt 犬舍alt Last Hero Inuyashikialt اینو یاشیکی
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuyashiki has a family, a wife and two kids, none of whom care about him. When he learns that he has only three months to live he realizes that the only one who will miss him is his dog. Shortly after this realization he is killed in a crash landing by aliens. He is rebuilt by them as a machine with a human exterior. How will his life change now that he isn't human?
Go to Inuyashiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any Manga like this one? New Window souladin
  • 5 Replies
Topic Inuyashiki released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch 43 - wth? [spoiler free] New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies
Topic Spoiler New Window xpunkcion
  • 4 Replies

1088 Comments

Well I guess it's time to pull out the plasma or gatling gun.. 

Good thing Inuyashiki the Demon Cyborg is there to save the day.

• gt8 likes this

... .... ...

Thank you for the upload.

Thanks for the upload.

The potrayal is hauntingly powerful, very moving work from Oku Hiroya.

...There has to be something about that dog...

Man, Hiroya Oku's usual themes are back again. Not that I mind though.

Again, thank you for the upload!

just an advice, it's better working on grayscale mode and set anti aliasing method to smooth so the text will look better

tyvm for the advice i'm new with this so i'm still getting used.

Am I the only one waiting to see the old man shoot eaten food at people? 

CHAPTER 4 IS NOW UPLOADED! ENJOY!

just an advice, it's better working on grayscale mode and set anti aliasing method to smooth so the text will look better

Awesome! Thank you for your hard work!

I wonder if the dog is a cyborg.. probably not, but those murderers won't be having anymore fun harrassing homeless people.

So don't worry gramps, you can't cry, but you're untouchable now..

interesting where this is leading

Hanako the Shiba for best sidekick 2014!

i'll upload ch 4 today at night or probably tomorrow, sorry i'm kinda busy :(

I wonder if that new body comes with an in-built mobile phone.. and I guess his family will get no life insurance now..

YEAH OLD MAN TAKE NO SHIT FROM NO ONE, INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY. TIME TO FUCK SHIT UP.

IMO, that one conclusion he got at the end was the thing that's most surprising.

Really fast update. Thanks again Blackbrago.

Spoiler

We Terminator now.

i'll keep working with inu yashiki. thank you to all the supporters :). this is my first work as translator, cleaner and setting, i'll keep improving.

Thank you Blackbrago and xpunkcion!

I'm sorry guys I won't keep uploading the chapters here, 'cause there won't be the chapters in HQ, I'll upload the chapters in LQ here ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Xpunkcion/198368606926100 ) when I get the chapters in HQ I'll upload it here in Batoto  :batoto_027:

I dont think anybody minds if it is low quality, and you might want to use  a better site than facebook to post chapters. There are plenty of free blogs or you could just make a thread and post it there.

Blackbrago, thank you. Really. Thank you.

For anyone with hopes: Sorry guyz but this is not related in anything to Inuyasha #Wheresmahtrollface? #ILostit #Postwhenyoufindit

to be honest, this is way better than inu yasha

For anyone with hopes: Sorry guyz but this is not related in anything to Inuyasha #Wheresmahtrollface? #ILostit #Postwhenyoufindit

For the one who want the english translation from chapter 2 - 13 here is a word file https://www.mediafire.com/?zutvl591fgj9u18 I will post chapter 13 sooner

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics