Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 328votes)

Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya

Alt Names: alt Demon Mother: My Son is so Cute, I Just Can't Help Myself!alt 아들이 귀여워서 어쩔 수 없는 마족엄마alt La madre demonia indefensa frente a la lindura de su hijoalt 息子がかわいくて仕方がない魔族の母親
Author: Zyugoya
Artist: Zyugoya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasySlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A cute manga about a demon girl with her son.
Feel the Love in it!

Raw: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/mazoku/

Author Twitter @zyugoya
Go to Musuko ga Kawaikute Shikataganai Mazoku no Hahaoya Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic dropping Notice - Rakuen Translations New Window kurozen
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Father? and other questions and concerns New Window lygarx
  • 13 Replies
Topic Series Art/Fanart Collections New Window Aereus
  • 1 Replies
Topic the raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies

518 Comments

This gives me T-Rex na Kanojo vibes.

naah, this is 100000x better

Damm man, has the mother never heard of "Oedipus Complex"?

In her case it would be "Jocasta complex", but i think it's just severe case of doting parent + typical manga cliché.

At this point I started to wondering if she is the kind of creature that doesn't need the opposite gender to reproduce.

The human is a schoolgirl?

Well shit, I admit I didn't expect that. Thought "here comes the beta MC"

I thought she talks about her husband or something like that until I saw the girl.

A little disappointed about that but let's see. the school girl is maybe her sister-in-law

The human is a schoolgirl?

Well shit, I admit I didn't expect that. Thought "here comes the beta MC"

Damn man, has the mother never heard of "Oedipus Complex"?

I'm thinking that is exactly what she wants...

Spoiler

Damm man, has the mother never heard of "Oedipus Complex"?

I like this one in particular!

Probably isn't gonna be in it, but I wonder who the father is?

>Infant

>Likes baths

Suspension of disbelief broken. The rest of this manga is completely realistic and deals with issues that we all have to deal with on a day to day basis (such as accidentally slicing phones in half), but this I cannot believe.

... 3 days and has already showed up on the highest rated series list. It took less time than I expected and I wasnt thinking it would take long. Well its kinda hard to hate with such a cute everything. Cant wait to see more of the family.

What about a dragon as his father? Or another demon?

What a rare gem this manga is. <3

These days I come here whenever I feel down or simply want to smile and go 'aww', and it always works.

its nothing like his art at all

its more similar to cool kyoushinsa art

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon-r15514

doesn't matter they both make H-stuff. just replace the sa in your spelling to ja in you will find them. and actually most sites uses ja so i don't know why batoto haven't corrected his name yet.

Them tail polishing.

Hero Dad when.

What are the odds the son is actually conceived independently without the need of a man thanks to some magical mantra mumbo-jumbo or things?

komodo dragons and turkeys are capable of this in real life.

but.....

they only do this when there are no males in a community, and the resulting offspring are weak male clones of the mother that serve to fertilize other females.  

Looks like ShindoL's art

its nothing like his art at all

its more similar to cool kyoushinsa art

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/kobayashi-san-chi-no-maid-dragon-r15514

Looks like ShindoL's art

Similar but not, it remindsme more of a MonMusuQuest artist. Even more since the author has mosnter girls everywhere.

Oh my God. My Heart Will explode

Everything about this manga is wonderful~

What would be funny is if the husband was the local Hero who stop her rampage with his demon slaying "Sword"

Maybe he's just at work?

I know it always sounded like there'd been great adventures for months even though I was just gone a few hours, maybe it's the same for them

Looks like ShindoL's art

What are the odds the son is actually conceived independently without the need of a man thanks to some magical mantra mumbo-jumbo or things?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics