Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 365votes)

Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru

Alt Names: alt 空手小公子こひなたみのるalt 空手小公子小日向海流alt 空手小霸王alt Karate Shôkôshialt Karate's Little Noble, Kohinata Minorualt KSKMalt Little Lord of Karate, Minoru
Author: Baba Yasushi
Artist: Baba Yasushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kohinata Minoru is a college student at a college that is popular for its sports rather than academic orientation. He starts out as a gymnast alongside his friend, Nana, but is bullied by his gymnast seniors. One evening, a karate student at the college, Mutou Ryuuji, witnesses Minoru being bullied and comes to his rescue and drags him into the world of karate. Minoru makes new friends and learns some of their dark pasts, including a shocking death that reveals motives for revenge. (from Baka-Updates)
Go to Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isn't it weird? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 16 Replies
Topic Pedro subplot WTF New Window destabilized
  • 0 Replies
Topic Find all cameos! New Window Gappy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who is your favorite female? New Window paraquat
  • 10 Replies
Topic This Manga should be popular like One Peace, Bleach, Naruto New Window LKaLvIsS
  • 26 Replies
Topic Shinai vs Punches New Window 6nd6
  • 9 Replies

2590 Comments

He came in with the Rocky theme. I found that cool.
Rocky
Raping little boys: It solves everything.

lol so when they beat the shit out of the other guys it's ok but when one of their own gets their ass handed to him, they act like the other guy is the worst villain in the world. Way to go, bunch of hypocrites! Hope monkey face will murder that c*** Minoru in the next chapters.

If you start to pry than every human is a hypocrite underneath.It is just a matter of who's side you will take :)
oh god, rape incoming?!?!
In my experience, assrape doesn't prevent you from winning Karate championships, I don't know what Pedro is trying to accomplish.
lol so when they beat the shit out of the other guys it's ok but when one of their own gets their ass handed to him, they act like the other guy is the worst villain in the world. Way to go, bunch of hypocrites! Hope monkey face will murder that c*** Minoru in the next chapters.
damnit pedro havent you learned rape doesnt solve problems!
Nooooo Yaio RAPE
Posted Image
(-_-)"

I forgot that the Brazilian pervert existed...
Posted Image
Yeah he blocked that kick.
We can't see Satomi's right arm...meaning next chapter it'll be revealed that he blocked the kick.
Poor man. He only needs his skull and spine to be broken to complete the massacre. Such injuries would make him crippled later.
Starting reading this yesterday, just finished with ch. 54 and that was a funny ass chapter. Now am off to finish the rest.
http://vatoto.com/read/_/112358/karate-shoukoushi-kohinata-minoru_v14_ch144_by_deadbeat-scans/11

The older you get, the gayer you become.... Them testosterones falling out man
@aruless Well while everyone has their own taste, I personally prefer seeing a wimpy, underdog type overcoming obstacles and becoming strong than a strong guy getting stronger. I do like Mutou and thinks he's awesome, but personally, I enjoy the chapters that has Minoru's fighting in it more.
another chapter out before the week is over?!! o sweet merciful heaven!!
Cool, looks like this guy is trying to take out three ribs too to even the playing field in the final against Mutou.
No pity for the weak. No mercy for the fallen. No tears for the slain.
Why is minoru the mc? i still dont understand that, since chap 1 mutou is awesome and not a fking wimp
My goodness, the story is frakin' epic!!
I'll be reading, then the next thing I know, I already passed through 30+ chapters without noticing. :P
When I read this manga, I can feel myself become the main character, feeling the bloodlust from fighting and ambition for winning. Then when I read chapter 33, my chest got hurt because Nana-chan... (well, you must read this manga by yourself! lol)

This manga is very good for fan of Martial Arts genre.
@przykladzik
Not TOO hard to believe... yet(Except for the captain~_~) You can easily get ripped by training your body for martial arts everyday for years so the muscles aren't ENTIRELY unbelievable. For people who've gotten hit in the liver/solar plexis/kidneys enough they learn to... shift a bit.... hard to explain but you move a little before it's hit and it dulls the sensations(only if you KNOW you're going to get hit but can do very little about it) broken bones during professional fights can easily go unnoticed ESPECIALLY ribs and certain joints in the hands. Tsuki wasn't really that strong, dude hit nerves/pressure points, doesnt require much power. He deliberately aims at the funny bone and a pressure point under the armpit. Just saying this hasn't gotten too rediculous to stomache YET(there's 47 volumes ~_~)
YESSSSSSSSSS NEW CHAPTER THANK YOU!!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics